Twenty-Six

Warning: Smut (it starts right away). Also, if y'all don't like it and it makes you feel uncomfortable just skip over it

*A few days later*
Elizabeth's POV
This is the earliest I've woken up in a while. No one is awake and I have no idea what to do. I've been on my phone scrolling through all the social media apps I have. I've gotten ready for the day even though I don't have anything to do. But the only thing I didn't do is eat. My stomach growls and I decide to go downstairs to get something to eat. I walk past Colby's room and I stop dead in my tracks because of a certain sound I hear. I open the door, not bothering to knock, and peak my head in.

"Holy shit," I whisper at the sight in front of me. Colby's laying there, his chest heaving, the blanket covering one of his legs. The only thing he has on was a pair of boxers and a shirt which is pulled up enough to show off his abs.

"Oh fuck," he moans, bucking his hips up. My knees go weak from the sound and the sight of the tight cloth. "Elizabeth!"

"Oh shit," I whimper, squeezing my legs together. A thought that I almost ignore comes to mind and I make my way over to the bed. I crawl over to Colby who's squirming and letting out soft noises. I straddle his thighs, being careful not to hurt him by avoiding the small cuts on his thighs that are still healing. I run my hand over the bulge. He grunts as his hips buck up into my hand. I check to see if he's awake yet. Which, he isn't. I pull down his boxers, his erection slapping up against his stomach. I start to slowly stroke him, swiping my thumb over the pre-cum leaking tip.

"Uh," he groans. He starts panting just before I take him in my mouth. My tongue runs over a vein that causes him to jolt awake. He looks down at me and we lock eyes. His hands go to hair while his head tilts back.

"So fucking good," he breathes out, his cock hitting the back of my throat. I gag at the intrusion.

"Gonna cum soon. Shit, t- take more," he groans, his hands tightening around my hair. I do as he says and take as much as I can of him. He starts fucking my mouth which takes me off guard but I don't complain since I want him to enjoy himself. He throbs in my mouth, he releases his load with a loud moan of my name. I swallow every bit and slide off of him with a 'pop'. I wipe my mouth before smiling at him. He growls before pinning me down.

"You're so fucking sexy," he grunts as he pins me to the bed. His mouth starts attacking my neck and I let out a moan. I remember that Isabella is here so I cover my mouth with my own hand. I just hope that she isn't already awake because she definitely will be able to hear us by now.

"You're not too bad yourself," I breathe out as he sucks on my sweet spot. Goosebumps rise as his hands trail down my stomach and his fingers curl at the hem of my shirt before taking it off.

"God, how the fuck are you so beautiful?" he groans, as he squeezes my breasts through my bra. His hands reach behind me to unclasp the lacy blue material. A shiver runs down my spine once he lets out a moan before attacking my breasts with his mouth.

"Oh my god," I whimper, his lips wrap around one of my nipples. He kisses down my stomach after finishing his assault toward my breasts. The button to my jeans pops open and he slowly slides them down my legs, trying to tease me. I don't show any frustration because I know that'll just make him tease me even more. A breathless moan escapes my lips as he presses a gentle kiss to my clothed core. I suck in a breath as he pulls down my panties slower than he did my jeans.

"So wet," he runs a finger up my slit. I watch as he puts the finger in his mouth, closing his eyes and moaning at the taste. "Taste so fucking good."

"Colby," I moan as quietly as possible as his mouth starts devouring my dripping. "I- I think we should stop."

He shakes his head as he continues to eat me out like he hasn't eaten anything in years.

"B- but Isabella," I get out even though it was barely audible.

"Then, we'll just have to be quiet," he says, removing his mouth to replace it with a finger. I just nod because the pleasure I'm feeling is too much for me to be able to form words.

"Fuck, I need you now," he says once he stretches me out enough. He pulls off his shirt before grabbing a condom from the drawer next to his bed. He frantically tears it open and rolls it on himself. He pumps his length a few times before slowly pushing in.

"Tell me when I can move. I don't want to hurt you, Darling," he says before pecking my lips. Darling.

"Y- you can move," I say, moving a little to get a bit more comfortable. With a nod, he starts to gently rock his hips.

"S- so fucking tight and warm," he grunts. "Could fuck you all day."

His hips stutter and it causes the both of us to let out almost porn star sounding moans.

"F- faster, please," I pant. Almost instantly, he starts to move at a way faster pace than before and a little harder but not enough. "Harder, Colby. P- please."

"So polite; even when being fucked," he whispers, biting his lip.

"M' close," I moan, throwing my head back into the pillows as my back arches. I feel my high getting closer and closer with every rough thrust. Strings of moans and profanities leave me as he continuously hits my g-spot perfectly.

"M- me too," he groans. His thrusts get sloppier and I feel his cock twitch. I know he's so close to cumming. Before he does though, I release around him with a muffled moan of his name because this time he covers my mouth with his hand.

"Oh my god, Elizabeth," he whimpers as he releases his load into the condom. I flinch as he pulls out of me. He disposes the condom before going to his drawer to put on a clean pair of boxers on and a pair of joggers along with a t-shirt. I clean myself up before slipping on my clothes.

"Thank you for waking me up in the best way possible," he whispers, holding my head in his hands.

"You're welcome," I giggle, attaching our lips together. I could faintly taste myself on his tongue but it doesn't bother me.

"I just really hope Isabella didn't hear us," he chuckles.

"Oh my god, me too."

"How are your cuts doing? I didn't somehow hurt them did I?" I ask as I examine them.

"No, babe, you didn't you're fine," he smiles assuringly.

"Okay, good," I smile back. "Well, I'm going to go get something to eat."

"Me too."

We go downstairs to the kitchen and we each get a bowl of cereal. We don't talk much while we eat since we were both so hungry. As we put our dishes in the dishwasher, we hear Isabella coming down the stairs. We both look at each other in hope she didn't get woken up by our actions for a little bit ago.

"Mowning," she trots in, rubbing one of her eyes as a sign that she just woke up.

"Good morning, Isabella," I smile at her. "What are you doing up so early?"

"I had nightmawe," she frowns.

"Aww I'm sorry," I say. "What happened in it?"

She shakes her head, "too scawy."

"Okay," I say while rubbing her back.

"It otay. It not weal (real) so," she trails off. "I hungy."

"Would you like some cereal?" I ask and she nods. "Colby, can you get the cereal out for Isabella?"

"Course," he says grabbing the box, the milk, a bowl, and a spoon.

After Isabella eats, she goes to the living room to watch SpongeBob. Colby walks back into the kitchen with a sigh of relief.

"I'm so glad she didn't wake up from us," he says and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Me too," I say.

"I'm also so glad that you're my girlfriend again," he smiles then presses my lips against mine.

"Me too," I say against them. I really am glad.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment!

X Grace