Nine

Today I'm going to see Colby again. I miss him a lot and I'm worried about him. I mean sure it's only been one day but I feel like it's been a year already. Colby's mom is going to be home of most of the day so I get a little time to talk to him.

"Ok, I'm leaving!"I yell as I walk out the door. I get into my car then drive off. I get to the hospital in what seems like seconds.

I go through the check in as fast as I can then speed walk to Colby's room.

I peak in to make sure there's no one already visiting or if there's any doctors.

"Hey, Colby,"I smile as I sit in a chair next to him.

"Hi?"he says confused and looks at me confused.

"What's that for?"I giggle while he continues to give me the same confused look.

"Do I know you?"he asks and my heart sinks to my stomach. This must be a joke.

"You're kidding, right?"I ask with a concerned voice and he shakes his head."It's me, Elizabeth."

"Sorry, I don't know an Elizabeth,"he says.

"No, you have to be kidding,"I shake my head in hopes he'll confess. But he doesn't.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you,"he apologizes. I feel a tear stream down my face. This can't be happening.

"No, you have to remember me!"I cry but all he does is stare at me. Then a doctor walks in and tells me I have to leave."No! I'm not leaving until he remembers me!"

"I'm sorry, ma'am but he's somehow gotten a huge memory loss and there's nothing we can do about it,"the doctor explains,"but you have to leave, I'm very sorry."

"No!"I yell but he ends up grasping my forearm and tugs me out of the room as I sob.

I can't believe he doesn't remember me.

I go "home" and immediately go to my "room".

"I can't believe this is happening,"I continue to cry. I haven't stopped crying since I left the hospital.

"Izzy?"Isabella walks in,"aw you otay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine,"I lie as I wipe away my tears. Isabella struggles to get up on my bed and sit in my lap.

"No you not,"she says,"you sad."

"No, I'm fine, Isabella, just leave,"I mumble.

"Not till you happy,"she says while crossing her arms. I giggle slightly at her sassiness but continue to cry.

"I'm fine though,"I repeat and then Isabella reaches up to push my lips up with her hands to make me smile.

"Der, now you happy,"she squeals while clapping her hands together,"but you betta stay happy."

I giggle as she demands while pointing her finger at me.

"Ok,"I say then she hops of my lap then struts out of the room. I huff as I lay back on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I still can't get over the fast that Colby doesn't remember me. Is he going to remember anyone else? Is he going to remember our relationship? Or is he going to go back to hating me.

These thoughts swirl around my head until I end up falling asleep.
_____________________________________________________________________
Hey guys sorry for the kind of short chapter but I hope you liked it! Please vote and comment what you think!