Eighteen

Thanks so much for 100k means a lot guys!

*A few days later*
I'm starting to feel a lot better. I don't feel as nauseous as I did a few days ago when I walk which is great because this means I can help Colby. I still haven't really left my room all that much and today I haven't at all. But if I want to feel better I need to get up and try to do things. I decided to finally get up and go downstairs but as I pass Colby's room I hear moans and groans. But not just his, a girl's too. My heart instantly breaks. He's cheating on me. Not very well obviously since he's doing it while I'm home. How could he do this to me? We just started dating!

I suddenly feel sick again and end up throwing up right there. The noises stop and I hear footsteps coming toward the door.

"E- Elizabeth?" Colby stutters. I almost don't have the guts to look up at him but I do. His hair was disheveled and he only had a pair of joggers on. It's almost difficult for me to get mad at him when he looks like this.

"I- I'm sorry... I just thought I was feeling better. But I'm obviously not," I say with shame filling my voice. I don't make any eye contact with him and when he doesn't respond for a few minutes I just walk back to my room. I instantly start crying as soon as I shut the door. How could he do this to me? I never thought he would cheat on me.

"Elizabeth, can I come in?" Colby knocks on the door. I don't say anything hoping that he would just leave. But I was wrong. He ends up opening the door and I mentally slap myself for not locking it. "Will you talk to me?"

"Why the fuck should I? You just cheated on me," I snap.

"I- I'm sorry. I went to the store and we started talking. I haven't had sex for like three days and since the chance was there, I decided to take it. I'm sorry I'm an idiot. I already sent her home. It won't happen again," he tries to apologize.

"Colby, I was fucking sick! You couldn't control your hormones for three days and that's ridiculous. I don't know if I can trust that you do this again. I thought you changed and actually liked me. But you're still the pig you used to be."

"I did change. I'm different now I promise. We just started dating and I really don't want it to end now! I don't want to lose you. Please forgive me," he begs.

"I don't think I can. I'm so sorry. Can you please leave now?" I ask. His eyes fill up with tears before he leaves my room, slamming the door shut.

Colby's POV
I can't believe I just cheated on Elizabeth and ruined everything. I'm fucking stupid. I don't think I'll be able to fix this.

"Dammit!" I yell.

"Cwoby!" I hear Isabella yell from her room. Shit, I need to calm down Isabella isn't feeling well and I need to be quiet. I go to her room and see her jumping in her bed.

"Bella! You need to lay down," I say as she jumps into my arms.

"I betta!" she giggles. I feel her forehead which is still quite warm.

"Bella, you need to rest some more so you're even better. Can you do that for me? I don't want you getting more sick."

"Otay, I will," she says while laying back down.

"Thank you," I say with a smile on my face. She just smiles back before closing her eyes. Once, I leave her room I see Elizabeth coming out of her room all dressed up.

"Where are you going? You're sick," I ask but she ignores me and continues downstairs.

"I'm actually a lot better and going out with a friend. You have fun taking care of Isabella on your own," she says with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"But--" she cuts me off by slamming the door.

What am I supposed to do about this?

*A few hours later*

I've been sitting on the couch for a while now, lazily watching the lame show that's on tv, and smoking a cigarette. I know that this isn't the best decision since my little sister is right upstairs but I know she won't be coming down here at any point and I really needed a smoke. I haven't had one in a while and I honestly forgot the reason why I quit. Suddenly, I hear the rustling of the door opening and high heals stumbling across the floor. I put the cigarette down before getting up to see what seems like a drunk Elizabeth. She ends up spotting me with a lazy smile on her face and starts stumbling towards me.

"Hi, Colby," she slurs out while coming around the couch.

"H- hi," I say and watch as she looks at the still lit cigarette and places it between her lips.

"H--," she gets cut off by her own cough and places the cigarette down. She clears her throat, "how are you?"

"I'm good," I say nervously, "what about you?"

"I'm great," she smiles while plopping down onto the couch, "everything's great."

I just nod awkwardly, not knowing what to do about this situation. I've never dealt with anyone being drunk before since I'm normally the one who's drunk and needs to be taken care of. Suddenly, I feel Elizabeth's hand on my thigh. I give her a confused look.

"I just wanted to say that you're really hot," she whispers then nibbles on my earlobe. I shove her away and she frowns.

"Elizabeth, you're drunk," I point out.

"I know, silly," she giggles," but that doesn't have to stop us from having a little fun."

My eyes widen as her hand cups my crotch. I instantly swat her hand away.

"Colby," she whines," I'm so horny and I want you."

"No, Elizabeth, like I just said, you're drunk and I cheated on you earlier. It wouldn't be right," I say. This time she ignores me and tries to kiss me. Of course, I shove her away.

"Okay, what the fuck, Colby, why are you being so boring?" she asks while crossing her arms.

"I'm not. I'm being reasonable and you're in no state to be doing any of this. You need to go upstairs, take some painkillers, and go to sleep."

"But it's only the evening. There's so much time for us to have fun," she smirks then straddles me. I take this chance to wrap my arms around her and pick her up to carry her upstairs. "Put me down!"

"No," I simply say. She pouts at me while giving me puppy dog eyes. I just roll my eyes and continue to walk up the stairs.

"You know I could still kiss you like this but I won't because you're a fucking asshole," she says and I just agree with her but I don't feel like arguing. I mean I kind of am considering I just cheated on her and was the one who caused her to get drunk.

I lay her down on her bed and then leave to get painkillers along with a glass of water.

"Here," I say, thrusting the water and pills in front of her and she gives me a confused look. I sigh," just take them."

"I don't need them. I feel fine," she refuses.

"You won't when you wake up," I say," you'll thank me later."

She mumbles a 'whatever' and takes the meds and plops a few onto her tongue. She then takes the water, throwing her head back as she swallows down the pills. She shoves the glass and pills into my hands then turns to her side facing away from me.

I soon hear soft snores leave her mouth and I just can't help but think how uncomfortable that dress will be for her. I scramble through her drawers to find a comfortable pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I somehow manage to lay her on her back. I slip the straps of the dress off of her shoulders then carefully slide one of her arms out one at a time. I start to pull the dress down and I gulp as I see her breasts due to the lack of bra. The dress is soon off of her and I quickly dress her in the clothes I picked out. I pull the covers fro under so that I can cover her in them. She shifts a little but doesn't open her eyes. I give her a quick kiss to her cheek then leave.

I still have that guilty feeling from earlier and I can't help but think that I really did fuck up.

Hey, guys, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please vote and comment!

X Grace