Epilogue

*Nine months later*

"One last push," the doctor encourages. Sweat drips down my face and I groan as I push as hard as I can until the baby finally comes out. I throw my head back into the pillows and try to catch my breath. The doctors go to clean off my just born baby as I lay happy this is all over and wishing that Colby was here. After I told him I was pregnant, he wanted nothing to do with me. I understand the fact that he's not prepared to be a dad but he could've at least tried or supported me along the way. But instead, he stopped talking to me and blocked me on everything so I could never get ahold of me. He never looked at me during school either. He never visited me after I had to stop going to school and used to make me sad but now I think it's better if he isn't in the picture. I wish that one day at Corey's party never happened because I wouldn't be having a baby during my senior year of high school.

I lazily smile as a nurse walks in with the freshly cleaned baby and hands her to me. I sit up as I cradled her in my arms.

"Does she have a name?" she asks.

"Sophia," I smile at her. I carefully rock her. I examine her face and I feel tears start to fill my eyes as I realize how much she looks like Colby. I really wish he was here. A gasp escapes me as I watch her open her eyes. "Oh my god, she just opened her eyes," I cry with a smile on my face. I press a kiss to her forehead.

"She's so cute," I hear a deep familiar say. I look up to see Colby standing in the doorway.

"Oh my god, Colby," I gasp and I start to cry. "You're here. You're actually here. But why?"

"Because I realized how stupid I was before. I should've never left you. I love you so much and want to spend as much time with you as I can. I also wanted to be one of the first people to hold our baby," he says while walking over to me. "May I hold her?"

"Yeah," I cry as he leans down to take her from my arms. "She looks just like you, doesn't she?"

"Yeah but she has your beautiful green eyes," he says smiling down at her. "What's her name?"

"Sophia," I say. "Can I have her back now?"

"Of course," he chuckles. "Elizabeth, I also have this question I really want to ask you."

"Go ahead," I say, cradling Sophia. He reaches for something in his pocket and then gets down on one knee. My heart starts to race and my eyes widen.

"Elizabeth," he starts. "I know that we're only seniors in high school and this question may seem a little out of the blue but I know I have to ask you now. I want to spend the of my life with you and I want to be there for you while you take care of Sophia. I want to always be there for the both of you. I love you so much and I hate the thought of not being with you. These past few months have been hell for me and I want to make up for it. So, with that being said," he says and opens the box to showcase a beautiful engagement ring. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, Colby, I will," I smile as tears stream down my face. "But I don't think we can put that ring on me right now because my hands are a little swollen and I'm holding Sophia."

"Understandable," he chuckles. "I can't believe you're going to be my wife someday."

"Neither can I," I smile and presses another kiss to his lips.

*One year later*

"Do you take Elizabeth, as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the minister asks Colby.

"I do," he smiles at me with a shimmer in his eye.

"And Do you take Colby, as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" the minister asks me.

"I do," I smile.

"By the power vested in me by God and man, I pronounce you wife and husband. You may kiss the bride," Colby leans in before I do and we attach our lips together. The crowd starts to cheer and we pull away.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too," I whisper back.

*A few hours later*

"Colby! Be careful of my dress!" I giggle as he throws me onto the bed. He hovers over me and attacks my mouth with his.

"I love you so so much," he says while pressing kisses all over my face.

"I love you so much too," I smile as he kisses my neck.

"I can't believe you're Mrs. Brock now," he says. "I honestly couldn't be any happier."

"Enough with the lovey-dovey shit and fuck me, Brock," I say while grabbing his tie to pull him closer to me. He growls before he attaches our lips together.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this boy.

Hey guys! Did I disappoint with this? I hope not because it's the last chapter. Please vote and comment what you think!

I really hope you guys liked this book. It's one of my favorites and I'm sad that I'm ending it but I had to.

Also, please comment you want to me work on next besides Camboy.

X Grace