Twenty-Five

"Shitshitshitshit!" I race over to Colby. His wrists and thighs are drenched with blood. There's also blood all over the floor. "Fuck, Colby, wake up."

I shake him a little but of course, he doesn't respond. I pray to god that he's still breathing as I take his pulse. "Thank the Lord."

I try everything else to wake up him before I give up. "Goddammit, Colby, why did you do this again?"

"Because I had to," his voice causes me to jump.

"Oh my god, you're awake!" I say relieved as I practically jump on him to give him a hug.

"Ow, shit," he says as he pushes me off of him. "I'm a little sensitive here."

"Sorry, I'm just so happy that you're finally awake. I was so worried. We should probably take you to a hospital th—"

"No! No, please I don't want to go back... I can't. Don't make me go back there," he pleads.

"What? Why not?"

"They told me that I'll be hospitalized if I go back there because I cut. I had to tell them everything about my depression while I there and I'm lucky they didn't hospitalize then. I can take care of these myself this isn't anything new."

"But what I don't get is why you cut yourself."

"Because I told you that I needed you but you didn't fucking care. I know that you don't care because of what I did and I'm the cause of all this," he says as tears start to fill his eyes. "I just need someone who loves me in my life and actually cares. My mom doesn't really care for me. She thinks I'm worthless and she just thinks I'm seeking attention by having depression and by cutting myself. You were the most important thing in my life because when I was with you I felt like I didn't have depression and I was all cured up. But when you said that we would never be back together I lost it. I—"

I shut him up by pressing my lips to his. When I pull back his eyes are wider than I've ever seen them.

"W- what was that for?" he stutters out, face flushing.

"To shut you up," I say and he immediately closes his mouth. "Colby, I really want to be with you again too but it's pointless since I know we're going to break up again."

"We can find a way to make it work. Please, Elizabeth, can we try again? If we don't work out this time then I promise we will never have to be boyfriend and girlfriend ever again," he begs, grabbing my hand.

"I- I," I start and he whispers a 'please'. "Fine, we can try again. But this is the last time."

"You won't regret it, I promise," he smiles.

"Now, how about we get out of this bathroom and you go change because your clothes have blood on them."

"Good idea," he chuckles, getting up slowly.

"Please don't forget to take care of those. They look like they hurt a ton," I say worried.

"They do so I definitely will be."

"Good."

Colby's POV
I go to my room and I find it hard to contain my excitement. I'm so happy Elizabeth is with me again! I just hope that I don't mess anything up this time because if I do, I'll definitely do something I'll regret.

Hey guys! I know this chapter was very short but it's just a filler. The bad part is is that I won't be able to update until maybe this Sunday because I have family coming up for the whole rest of the week probably.
But please vote and comment what you think!

Also, in my imagines book, I posted a Solby imagine I came up with myself and would really appreciate if you guys read it and told me what you think of it. It's called Bad Boy (I know cheesy title don't judge).

Anyways, that all!

X Grace