Eleven

It's been a few days now and Colby still can't remember me. I can't believe this is happening. Everything has been so awkward since all this happened. He always knocks whenever he wants to come in because he's afraid he'll catch me changing. He gets weird around me whenever I wear a tank top and tries not to look at me. I just don't understand. He never had this problem before. He's just one big ball of awkwardness.

"Izzy!"I hear Isabella's voice from outside of the door while her tiny hand knocks on the door.

"You can come in!"I say and the door swings open, causing the door to harshly bang against the wall. As quickly as possible she runs over to me then jumps up and down with a wide smile on her face."Well, you seem excited about something."

"I am!"she giggles,"guess what day it is!"

"Uh- Wednesday?"I guess with a look of confusion.

"No! It my bwirfday!"She squeaks.

"Oh no way! How old are you today?" I ask with a smile on my face. She holds up her whole hand, telling me that she's five.

"I so excited!"she says.

"I bet,"I giggle,"well, I'm gonna get ready so why don't you go play with Colby or something?"

"Otay!"she squeals as she skips out the door.

I sigh as I lay down on the bed while staring at the ceiling with the thought of how I'm going to get Colby to remember me.

What if the only thing that works is telling him that he used to bully me and that he goes back to bullying me since he'll only remember me as his punching bag.

I feel a tear stream down my cheek as I start to think more and more about all that could happen if he never remembers me.

Maybe, it's for the best.

*Later that day*
We're currently setting up for Isabella's party and let's just say that Isabella is very excited. She's been running around the house while screaming,"it my bwirfday!"

Colby has been a little cranky too. He keeps complaining about how annoying Isabella is being but he doesn't try to tell her to be quiet. Like all he has to do is just ask her if she could stop running around the house. Simple as that.

As we put up the banner my foot slips causing me to knock over a picture frame.

"Oh my god,"Colby says annoyed," can't you do anything right?"

"What the hell Colby? It was an accident and it's the only thing I broke in this entire house."

"Whatever just fucking clean it up. I'm not taking care of something you did."

"Okay, Jesus Christ! Looks like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"No, I woke up in the same room as you."

"You know that you didn't have there if you didn't want to."

"It's my room! You should be the one to move rooms."

"Well, your mom gave me your room until I go home."

"Why can't you just go home now? I don't want you here anyways."

"Yeah well I can't leave because my mom took the keys to her house and she locks everything up. She doesn't trust me to be home alone so she brought me here."

"So she has to torture me just because she didn't trust you? That doesn't seem very fair."

"Yeah well life isn't fair and stop complaining about me being here because I'm not gonna go away until I have to and that's, that."

"Ugh why are you so annoying like just shut up."

"And why are you being so mean?"

"Because you don't deserve to be treated nicely."

"And why is that?"

"Because I said so."

"Well, that's not a valid reason."

"Well, that's not a valid reason,"he mocks.

I ignore him and go back to hanging up the banner. Based on  what just happened I can tell that it's going to be a long ass day.

How fun!

Not.

Hey guys it's me. I know I haven't updated in like a century but school has taken over my life and I haven't had time to update. I hope this chapter wasn't too shitty and that you enjoyed it. If you please vote and comment and all that shit.

Also, I'm really going to try to update more. Just a lot has been going on with me life and I haven't found time to do things that I enjoy. I've been sick a lot and been having piles of homework to do because of how much school I miss since I'm sick all the time. I went to the doctors and hospital yesterday and I'm waiting for test results to come in to see what's going on with me. I know you probably don't care but whatever lol.

Anyways I'll see you soon!

X Grace