Fifteen

"My mom said that Isabella can go to a friends house. Well apparently, she was supposed to anyways but she forgot to tell us. She's also spending the night there too," Colby informs.

"Oh, okay. Do you have the address?" I ask, "also the time she's supposed to be over?"

"Yeah, it's right here," he says holding up a piece of paper, "Isabella is supposed to be over at her friend Katy's house around 1:00 and then we have to pick her up at 3:00 tomorrow."

I look over at the clock which read 12:45. "We have to leave very soon I guess."

"Oh my God I can't believe we're going to have alone time," Colby says as he hugs me.

"Yeah I know," I giggle. Then, I start to think about what could happen when we're alone.

What if he tries to have sex with me?

Well, he isn't the same guy from before so maybe he won't try anything or if I say no he'll understand.

"Okay, I'm going to tell Isabella that we're going to a friends house and then do you think you could help her get ready? Like picking out an outfit and brushing her hair? I'm not good with that kind of stuff," Colby says and I nod. We go upstairs and tell Isabella. I could tell she was very excited since she almost immediately dropped her toys and went over to her drawers to find something to wear. How cute.

"Izzie, help me," she says as she gestures me to go over to her. I start looking through the drawer and find a pair of pants with polka dots on them then find the matching shirt.

"Here, wear this," I say as while I show it to her. She nods then grabs it. She walks out of her room to go to the bathroom to change.

After a few minutes, she calls for me, probably to help her with her hair.

"Yes?" I say as I enter the bathroom.

"Need help," she says as she hands me her hairbrush. I lightly brush her hair, trying not to hurt her. Her hair wasn't super thick and there wasn't very knots so it was pretty easy to brush. She turns around and grabs her brush while saying "thank you" but the way she says it it's more like "tank you".

"You're welcome," I smile then, we head downstairs to the living room where Colby's watching tv.

"Okay, we're reading," I say.

"Weady, weady, weady!" Isabella says as she jumps up and down in front of the tv.

"Okay," Colby chuckles and turns off the tv. He grabs his keys along with the address while Isabella and I follow behind him. I strap Isabella in her car seat as he starts the car.

Colby puts the address into his phone and we find out it's only across town.

Once we get there, we drop Isabella off and we talk to Katy's mom for a bit before we finally leave.

It feels like it takes forever to get home and I was just so happy when we finally got there. Colby and I go to the living room, turn on the tv, and cuddle. It's kind of nice since we don't have to Isabella to worry about.

"Hey, Elizabeth," Colby pipes up.

"Yeah?" I ask with my eyes still glued to the tv.

"I was wondering if we could go a party my friend Sam's throwing tonight?"

"Sam? As in Sam Golbach? The guy who bullied me along with you?" I ask as I turn to him.

"Well, yeah but I promise you he's changed just like me. Please," he says with a pout.

"Fine."

"Yay! You're the best," he says then kisses my forehead. I feel him reach behind me and grab the remote to turn off the tv.