Twenty-Two

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END. READ IT IF YOU LOVE ME (haha no one).

ALSO, DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER PLEASE!

Elizabeth hasn't talked to me all day. She hasn't even hung around Isabella either. She's supposed to be helping around the house but she's been up in her room doing who the fuck knows. I have no idea why she snapped at me earlier and why she's so pissed at me. I didn't do anything for her to act like this. Like a motherfucking child!

"Cowby, where Izzy?" Isabella asks as she tugs on my sleeve.

"She's upstairs in her room. I think she's not feeling too well," I lie as I pick her up to place her in my lap.

"I wanna pway wit hew (A/N her)," Bella frowns.

"I know, Bella," I say as I place a kiss on her forehead, "she's just not in the mood sadly."

"Why not? Why she sick?"

"I dunno," I shrug, "probably something she ate."

"Oh no," she starts to cry, "I gave hew a cookie yestewday and I put spwinkles on it. Did I mwake hew sick?"

"No, no, Bella. You didn't," I say as I comfort her.

"Yes, I did! I made Izzy sick," she says as tears stream down her face.

"No, sweetie, you didn't. I promise," I say.

"Pwinky pwomise," she asks, holding out pinky.

"Pinky promise," I assure as I wrap my pinky around hers. "Now, how about we go watch some Spongebob?"

"Yay! I wuve Bob!" she says as she quickly gets off of my lap then, jumps up and down. I follow behind her as she skips to the living her.

As we sit there watching the show, I hear the sound of high heels coming downstairs. Bella doesn't notice since she's too focused on the show. I get up and go over to Elizabeth who's about to walk out the door.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" I ask as I grab her arm and then scan the dress she's wearing.

"I'm going to a party, if you'll let me go," she says as he tries to release her arm from my grip.

"Like Hell you are! You're staying here in this house and helping out with Isabella like you were hired to do. Just because you're mad at me for no reason does not mean you can go around doing anything you fucking want. You're staying in this house whether you like it or not," I snap at her and tighten my grip on her arm.

"Let me fucking go you douche!" she hisses. She tries her best to get her arm free but it's no use since I practically have a death grip on it.

"No," I say, "not unless you're going to stay here."

"Fuck fine, I will just let go of me. You're hurting me," she says and I instantly let go of her arm. "You know that you can't just let me what to do all the damn time. I can fucking take care of myself without your help."

"What the fuck is all this about? Are you on your period or something?"

"No," she scoffs, "just tired of you treating me like a baby."

"Well, right now you're acting like one. But I don't know how I was before."

"I'm just tired of you constantly hovering over me. And like now you don't need to know where I'm going but you ask. You're acting like my mom."

"What? Elizabeth you're not making any sense."

"Whatever I'm leaving. See you later," she says then walks out of the house, slamming the door on the way out. I stand there in awe. I can't believe this happened. Fuck, I screwed up again and I don't even know what I did.

Elizabeth's POV
My head hurts. My head hurts real bad. I must've drunk five beers already and I feel like shit. I wanted to forget about what happened with Colby and me but the alcohol didn't work. It made me feel worse. Colby is no longer my boyfriend and we'll never get back together. I know we won't. We're too toxic for each other. We can't handle a relationship with each other.

"Shit," I groan as I press a hand to my forehead and grip the table next to me.

"Hey, you okay?" I hear a voice say from before while tapping my shoulder.

"What.... uh- yeah," I say as I almost clumsily turn around to face the blonde.

"Doesn't seem like it to mean," he chuckles. I watch as he grabs a plastic cup and fills it. "Drink this, it's water."

I grab the cup from him and chug it down. "Thank you," I mumble as I wipe my mouth.

"No problem, little lady," he says, "I'm Aaron by the way."

"Elizabeth," I say.

"Did you come here with anyone?" he asks, "and no I'm not asking to hook up with you or anything. I already have a girlfriend and I don't plan on ruining our relationship."

"No, I didn't," I sigh and run my hands through my hair. "I came here to get my mind off of things but it didn't help."

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"Thanks but I don't want to ruin your evening by having to take me home."

"Actually, I was about to head out myself. It's really not a big deal but if you don't want me to then I won't."

"Okay, then that would be great," I say with a small smile.

Aaron holds on to me to keep me stable as we walk out to his car. He helps me get in before he goes over to his side to start the car. As we drive, I close my eyes to help with my headache. I'm definitely going to be taking painkillers as soon as I get home.

"So, what's your address?" he asks and I mentally facepalm at the fact that I forgot to tell him.

"Uh.... 2430 greenriver street," I tell him my actual address because I don't want to go to Colby's tonight. I don't want him yelling at me.

We finally get there after what feels like forever. I thank him for the ride then carefully make my way to the front door. I grab the key placed under a rock and go inside once I unlock the door. I know Colby will probably be mad at me for not going back to his house but I don't care. I go upstairs to change and wipe off my makeup then do the best I can to fix my hair. I take the painkillers before getting into bed.

As I lay there staring at the ceiling, my phone vibrates on the nightstand. I groan and pick it up to read the texts.

632-778-8902: It's Colby. I hope you're okay
I feel bad
Elizabeth please tell me you're okay
Please come home
I miss you
Isabella does too. She told me before she went off to bed
Goodnight Elizabeth

I huff as I read the messages. I put my phone back on the nightstand before falling asleep.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment!

IMPORTANT
So, on Twitter, I was thinking about making a group chat and I can add the duo account as well! I just thought it would be fun to be in a little group chat with you guys to get to know you guys better and who knows maybe the boys will notice all of us lol. So, please comment if you're interested!

ALSO,
since I'm also obsessed with 5sos I was thinking about making another account just for them. I would write stories on there, mainly muke probably. I would make it after this book is finished though or I might make it but not post anything on there. If you guys are interested in me doing that please comment!

But anyway, that's all!

X Grace