Chapter 4 - First lesson to be a Lady ~ Walking on high heels!

- Date XX/Month YY/Year 20ZZ -
After the incident in the dining room, Liz ran away, held back her tears. After a while, she's calmed down a bit.
She cast her eyes down while walking heavy steps.

Liz: ...*sigh* How embarrassing...

Liz was very depressed but her depression soon came to an halt as she stopped walking and clenched up her fist.

Liz: ...I can't give up yet. Mom told me that I should smile whatever happens! Beside, for double salary, I can't give up now!

Liz lifted up her head and use her two index fingers to pull the corner of her lips into a smile.

Liz: Okay!

As the negative thoughts left her mind, she realized that she has run to an unfamiliar place.

Liz: (Huh? Where is this place? I don't think Eress has showed me here before..)

Liz kept walking forward, and then a beautiful scene appeared before her - a beautiful garden with many colorful blooming flowers releasing sweet and relaxing scents.

Liz: Woah!!

Liz's eyes lightened up before the wonderful scene. She excitedly ran towards the garden and sat down before a bush of red roses and give it a sniff.

Liz: Ahh~ They smell so sweet! I feel like all my tiring have been lifted off!

As Liz was drown in the world of flowers, a tall figure approached her.

???: Do you like flowers, my princess?

Liz turned around due to the unfamiliar voice behind her. Stood there was a handsome boy with purple hair with golden eyes.

Liz: P-Princess? You mean, me?!

???: *chuckle* Who else'd it be?

Liz: U-Umm...

Liz slightly blushed and unsure what to respond.

Sigurd: Ah, how rude of me. My name is Sigurd Curtis. And yours, my princess?

Liz: L..Liz Izumi. It's nice to meet you, Sigurd..

Sigurd: It's a pleasure to meet you too, my princess.

Sigurd then took Liz's hand and placed a kiss on top of it, which made Liz blushed madly.

Liz: A-Ah....ahh...

Sigurd: *chuckle* You're so adorable.

Liz: A-Adorable?!

Sigurd's remark and his mischievous smile made Liz's heart skipped a beat.
Just then, Eress called out to Liz.

Eress: Liz, where are you?!

Liz turned her head to the direction where Eress' voice came.