Chapter 7 - A Gentle Treatment

- Date XX/ Month YY/ Year 20ZZ -
After the lesson at the botanical garden, Liz was called to come to the house maid's office with Eress
At the office...

Eress: It's me, Eress. I've brought Liz.

Eress knocked on the door twice before informing.

House maid: Come in.

Eress: Please excuse me.

Liz: Excuse me...

Eress opened the door with a creak sound as they walked inside the room. The house maid was sitting on a chair withs her hands on the desk in front of her.
Seeing Liz, the house maid smiled gently.

House maid: So how is your first day living as a high-class lady?

Liz: It's okay...I guess. It's a little tiring but I'll try my best!

House maid: I like that enthusiasm of yours. Now back to the main thing, I've called you here because I have something to give you, Liz.

Liz: Give me?

House maid: Yes. Please bring it to her, Eress.

Eress: Yes, madam.

Eress went to another maid and took something from her hands. Then she came back and gave it to Liz.

Liz: This is...

Liz took it from Eress and held it up. It was a maid uniform only ot looks different from the one she used to wear.

House maid: Why don't yoi try it on?

Liz: Okay..

Liz went to the back and change into the new maid outfit. After finishing changing, she came out of the changing room.
The new uniform was a black and white one with a shorter, much shorter skirt, its length was only over the knees a little, on the waist was a big white belt was connected in the middle with with black ropes, it was also decorated with black lacy, royal-like cross-pattern in the front. The belt was tied from under the chest a little to her waist. The top was designed to look like a small white blouse with black stripes and a red ribbon carefully tied on the collar of the top, the sleeves was short and puffed, ended with white, black stripes. On the back of her waist also was a big red ribbon longer than the skirt a little. There were also some accessories to go with: a black choker for the neck, two black ribbons for the hair and two frilly bracelets on the wrists. (If you can't imagine it please look at my art >< Sorry I'm bad at describe things in English)

Liz: A maid outfit? It's so cute! But why are you giving it to me?

House maid: This is your personal maid's uniform. You'll be wearing it when serving Klaus-sama from now on.

Liz: Eh...so person maids get their own uniform too.

Liz took another look on her new uniform and spun around in amusement.

House maid: Now please return to Klaus-sama's side. Since today's the first day I'll let it off the hook, but if you're late next time, you will be punished. Understood?

Liz: Y-Yes, madam!

House maid: Good. Now go, don't make him wait.