Chapter 14 - Confession

- Date XX/ Month YY/ Year 20ZZ -

*chrip chrip chrip*
The sunlight brightly shone through the curtains of the window as the birds was singing lovely.

Liz: Mmn...

The brightness made Liz squint her eyes and used her hand to cover it. After having adjusted to the light, Liz slowly opened her eyes and sat up while holding her head, the sheet covering her slided down her waist.

Liz: ...Ugh....My head hurts...

Liz hazily looked around the room.

Liz: (..Ah..that's right.. I was on a trip with Klaus..then I took a bath..and went back to my room... After that...)

Liz: (...What happened after that... I remember seeing Klaus...but I can't remember anything at all....)

As she looked to her side, she finally noticed Klaus sleeping next to her, without wearing any shirt.

Liz: K-Klaus?!?

Liz's shouting woke Klaus up. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the shocking Liz.

Klaus: ....Hmm? You awake Li--

Suddenly Klaus stopped talking and surprisingly stared at Liz. Then, a mischievous smile rose on his lips.

Klaus: ...What a great way of gretting me.

Liz: Huh?

Liz finally realized that she wasn't wearing any clothes either. Her sheet fell off earlier so her bare chest was fully exposed. Embarassed, Liz quickly pulled up the sheet to cover herself.

Klaus: ..You don't have to hide it, especially after last night.

Liz: ..Last..night?

Klaus: Don't tell me you don't remember it?

Liz: Ah...!

Remembered last night event, heat rose to her face so much that she could explode any moment. Had enough shame, Liz tried to get off the bed to run away, but Klaus had already put his arms around her waist and pulled her close.

Liz: Ack!

Liz fell into Klaus, he used the opportunity to tighten his arms around Liz, prevented Liz from escaping away. Liz squirmed in his arms, trying to break out but her strength was nothing compared to his so she eventually gave up.

Klaus: *chuckle* You're so cute.

Liz: C-C-Cute?!?

Klaus: Yes...you're so cute that I want to eat you up...

Klaus teasingly kissed the back of Liz's neck made her tickle and arch her neck back. Liz blushed madly as she was panic.

Liz: K-Klaus! S-Stop, you can't do this!

Klaus: Why can't I do this?

Liz: B-Because! O-Only couples do this kind of things!

Klaus: ..Then it's not something I can't do since we're lovers.

Liz: ...Huh?!! Lovers?! S-Since when??

Klaus: Since I ask you whether you are mine. And you said yes.