Chapter 21 - Reservation and A Terrifying Plot

Elaine carefully typed in the score and it appeared on the screen, making everyone nervously looked at it. And then...

- Liz: 90/85/90/70 ; Total: 335

Liz: ...!!

Elaine's final score made everyone in the room can't help but open their eyes and mouth in shock, since it was such a magnificent performance.
Liz stared at her score as she felt her heart was falling into pieces.

Sigurd: ...I guess Miss Elaine didn't forgive Liz's mistake...

Elias: 70 scores....That's quite a low score...but luckily, she was still higher than the other two contestants...

Sigurd: Her rank went down huh...

Klaus: ...

MC: Ohh! What a surprise from Miss Elaine! I don't know what she saw, but Miss Elaine still shows no mercy to anyone, even her senior! So in this round, Miss Liz goes down to the 3rd place, Miss Chica is 2nd and Kate is the 1st! It seems like only one lady lost this round!

MC: So unfortunately, Miss Liz was reserved! But don't worry, she can still win if she do fine in the next two rounds! The third round will be started after break time, so please stay tuned!

Liz: .....

........

Back at Liz's waiting room, Liz, Klaus, Elias, Sigurd, Cerim and Azusa were gathered inside.

Liz: Uhhhhhhhhh.....

A disappointed groan came from Liz as she was sitting on the chair with her face on the table.

Sigurd: Now now Liz, don't feel so down. It's part of our fault that you didn't do it well, too..

Liz shook her head...or rather rubbing her face left and right on the table.

Liz: It was my fault....I'm sorry... If only I had trained harder....

Elias: Stop apologizing, no one blame you for that. You can do better in the next round.

Azusa: The next round, if I remember right...then it's a traditional  match. That means, my subject. I won't forgive you if you failed it.

Liz: Ugh!

More groan came from Liz as she rubbed her forehead continually to the table.

Cerim: Azusa, don't put more pressure to Liz. You were supposed to encourage her..

Azusa: ...I didn't mean to, but I said that because I want her to know don't let that attitude of her effects the next rounds, or she'll regret it later.

Sigurd: Now now, Klaus why don't you say something to her? I think you'll be able to encourage Liz.

Klaus: *sigh* How troublesome..

Sigurd: Don't say that, Klaus. Come on boys, we're moving out. Let those two some space.

Azusa: W-wait wha—