Chapter 5 - Second lesson to be a Lady ~ Lunch time!

- Date XX/Month YY/Year 20ZZ -
At the ball room...

Liz: Haa...

Liz was sitting on the ground, completely exhausted after all the walking.

Sigurd: Good job, Liz. You're getting the hang of it.

Sigurd clasped his hands to congratulate Liz.

Sigurd: Let's take a break. Do you like coffee?

Liz: Yes, I do.

Sigurd: Okay, wait a moment.

Sigurd ordered the maids to bring the coffee and then sat down next to Liz.

Liz: *sigh*

Sigurd: Why the long face? You should be confident about yourself.

Liz: ...I don't even remember how many times I stumbled on you... And even after that many practices, I still made the same mistakes.. *sigh*

Sigurd: Well this has just been your first day. You can do better next time.

He ruffled Liz's hair as he said that.

Liz: H-Hey Sigurd!

Sigurd: *chuckle* Good, you're smiling again.

Liz slightly blushed and then she giggled. Just then the maids brought them two cups of coffee. Sigurd took them and offered one to Liz.

Liz: Thanks.

Liz brought the cup to her lips and took a sip. The warmth and the smell made her feel better.

Liz: Hahh....

Sigurd: Klaus is gonna so angry if he finds out I'm drinking coffee using his tea cups.

Liz: E-Ehh?? Then...this is his tea cup??

Sigurd: *laugh* Yes. He doesn't like coffee, almost allergic to it. But it's always fun teasing him.

Liz: ...Is this going to be all right?

Sigurd: It's fine. It's fine.

Sigurd took a sip of coffee.

Sigurd: I drink coffee to tease Klaus but I'm addicted to it now. Can't stand without two cups a day.

Liz: Ohh...

Just as Liz was taking another sip, Klaus walked inside the room.

Klaus: There you are.

Liz: *cough*

Klaus' sudden call made Liz jumped and coughed on her coffee. Sigurd rubbed her back to comfort her.

Sigurd: Are you okay, Liz?

Liz: Y-Yeah...I think..

Klaus: .....

Klaus: Sigurd!!!

Klaus' angry shout echoed in the room.

Liz: Yikes!

Klaus: Did you use my tea cups to drink coffee again?!

Sigurd: I'm just borrowing it.

Despite Klaus' anger, Sigurd kept on teasing him made Klaus more frustrating. Couldn't stand the tension between those two, Liz decided to step in.