Final Chapter - Secret Revealing and An Eternal Love

MC: Ladies and Gentlemen! It's time to decide who is the winner of "The Lady Contest".

The whole room occurred a thunderous applause to show their excitement.

MC: I now present you the ladies who passed through all four rounds with their impressive performances! First is Lady Chica from Roseblade family!

MC: Second is Lady Kate from Glover family!

MC: And last but not least, Lady Liz from Goldstein family!

The three made their appearance with a smoke on the stage. They were dress all the same, a long beautiful dress that not only showed their beauty, but also their elegance and personality. Chica wore a pink one that showed her cuteness, Kate wore a black on showing her maturity, and Liz wore a velvet red with a little pink one that showed her strong personality.

MC: Ohhh! How beautiful! I can't even tell who will be the winner!

MC: Alright! Firstly, let's see how many scores did they get from the last round!

The score appeared on the screen.

- Chica: 95/90/95/95 ; Total: 375

- Kate: 97/95/95/95 ; Total: 382

- Liz: 95/90/95/86 ; Total: 366

Liz: (Owie...pretty low..as expected..)

MC: Ohh! It looks like Miss Kate was in the first place again!

MC: And now we'll announce the total score of each round and the fnal score! Begin!

The screen changed with the three's scores. Starting from the left was the scores of round 1, round 2, round 3, round 4 and final scores.

- Chica: 365/ 340/359/375/ 1439

- Kate: 337/370/362/382/ 1451

- Liz: —/—/—/—/ —

It was Liz's turn to have her scores revealed. Liz held her breath and her heart leapt whenever one of her scores appeared on the screen.

- Liz: 368/335/382/366/ —

Elias: ...

Sigurd: ...

Cerim: ...

Azusa: ...

Klaus: ...Liz...

Liz: (...Please...!!)

Liz held her hands before her chest and shut her eyes tightly, praying for her result. Amd finally...

- Liz: 368/335/382/366/ 1451

Liz: ...A...-

Klaus: -...Draw...?

Everyone looked confusingly at the final scores, unsured what would happen next.

MC: Ohh? What a surprise! It's a draw between Miss Kate and Miss Liz!

Kate: Hey! What is the meaning of this?!