Chapter 9 - Klaus' Jealousy?

- Date XX/ Month YY/ Year 20ZZ -
On one corridor...

Liz: Klaus! Klaus!! I told you to wait!!

Klaus: ...

Klaus continued pulling Liz along, many butlers and maids stared at them and whispered as they past by.

Liz: Don't you hear me, Klaus!? Wait up!!

Despite Liz's shouting, Klaus tightened his grip on her wrist. The pain from the wrist, legs plus the difficulty to walk in a kimono made Liz suffer.

Liz: Ouch! Stop it, Klaus! It hurts!!

Klaus pulled Liz back to his room and locked the door. Then he pulled her hand and threw Liz onto his bed.

Liz: Ahh!! What are you do---

Liz held his head up and saw Klaus' face right in front of hers, she could even feel his breath on her skin. As soon as he threw Liz onto the bed, Klaus climbed on top of her and pinned Liz down with both of his hands. Liz tried to escape but his grip on her wrists was too tight that she couldn't move an inch.

Liz: U-Ugh! Get...off me, Klaus!!

Klaus: ...

After a while struggling, Liz ran out of breathe and started to breathe roughly. All the struggles had made the belt of her kimono loosen, and the kimono started to fall off, revealing her neck and a bit of her cleavage.

Liz: Ah....!

Liz blushed madly. Seeing this, Klaus slowly moved his head to Liz's neck and burried his face in her neck.

Liz: S..Stop....!

Klaus moved his lips to her collarbone and started kissing it, while he used one hand to slip under the kimono and reveal her thighs.

Liz: ..! N-No...!

Liz's body trembling in fear. She shut her eyes and her trembling hand tugged on Klaus' shirt tightly. Her eyes started to get teary as she hasn't prepared for Klaus' boldness.

Klaus: ...Sorry.

Suddenly, Liz felt all the touching have been lift away. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that Klaus has sat up and fix his clothes. Liz also slowly sat up and pulled up her clothes. Her heart was beating so fast that it was hard to breathe.
A awkward silence spread through the room, after a while, Liz decided to speak up.

Liz: A-Anou...K-Klau--

Klaus: Get up and change into your dress. Your next lesson will starts soon. I'll be waiting outside so hurry up.

Without turning around, Klaus stood up and stepped outside. The door creaked and closed with a thud, returned the silence to the room. Liz hugged her knees and buried her face into them, the only sound she could heard then was the sound of the fast beating of her heart and the slight sound of sobbing.

Liz: .....I'm so scared... *sob*

Liz: ...It's so scary..... But why my heart is beating so fast...so fast that it hurts..... *sob*

Not being able to bear it, Liz decided to wash her face to refresh her mind. Standing in front of the mirror, Liz looked into her face and then looked at her hands.

Liz: .......My hands are still trembling...

Then she came out of the bathroom and got changed into a pink frilly dress with pink high heels. After finished putting on the makeup again, Liz walked to the door and held her hand towards the doorknob. But she stopped it midway.