Extra 2 - An Idle Chat with Amelia

Has been given the phone by Klaus, Liz stared at it while laying on the bed, waiting for Klaus to have a bath as it was dark outside.

Liz: Hehee...

She giggled as she was happy to have her first phone ever.

Liz: Oh! Right! My notebook!

Liz suddenly remembered about her contact notebook.

Liz: Let see....did he say he put it in the drawer?

Liz rolled on the bed to the drawer's side and opened it, and she found a small, old notebook that looked like hers.

Liz: Found it!

She read through the pages and her eyes stopped on Amelia's phone number.

Liz: Oh...Amelia gave me her number.. Oh I know! Maybe I'll give it a try!

Liz opened the phone while holding the notbook. Her fingers clumsily slide on its surface.

Liz: Umm....I think it's used like this.... Got it! Now to press the call button...

She timidly press the green call button, and brought the phone to her ear. The ringtone made Liz's heart pounded with excitement. Then with a click sound, Amelia's was heard on the other side.

Amelia: ...Hello?

Liz: Amelia!

Amelia: Huh who are y- Wait! Is that your voice Liz??!

Liz: Yes! It's me Liz!

Amelia: Never thought you'd call me with a mobile number! Did you get your own phone?

Liz: Y-Yeah! I was w-working so I got enough money to buy it!

Amelia: Wow...it must have been hard.. But I'm glad for you!!

Liz: Thanks Amelia!

Amelia: Now I can chat with you more often!

Although they couldn't see each other's face, Liz could tell that Amelia was smiling through her voice and personality. That made Liz smiled too.

Liz: *giggle* Tehee...I'm looking forward to it too!

Amelia: ...By the way Liz, what job did you take?

Liz: U-Umm...

Liz was loss at words when Amelia suddenly asked about her job, which was too embarrassing to be told.

Liz: (I-I can't tell her that I was a maid..and to be more specific, one of the Goldsteins' sons' PERSONAL maid..!)

Amelia: Liz? You there?

Liz: A-Ah yes! W-Well...I-I was working as a helper at...u-uh...a very luxurious place!

Liz made up a lie with any thoughts that came to her mide first.

Amelia: You mean, like, you're a waitress at some kind of famous restaurant?!?

Liz: Y-Yeah....something like that..!

Amelia: O.M.G. I'm so envious of you! The inside must be very beautiful right?!

Liz: Yeah, it's all expensive and sparkling.

Amelia: I wish I could see one room like that once in my lifetime..

Liz: Haha...oh you shouldn't...