Chapter 13 - Passionate Love

- Date XX/ Month YY/ Year 20ZZ -
After getting back to the mansion, Liz and Klaus went to take a bath, in separate bathrooms, of course. Liz ordered the maids to go out and she entered the bath in an outdoor bathroom. It was a very large bathoom with a glass vault as the roof. As Liz was bathed in the warm water, she leaned against the edge and look up at the starry sky.

Liz: Haahhh...

Looked into distance, Liz thought back about what happened.

Liz: A lot of things sure have happened...

Liz held her injured leg up the surface of water and took a look at her ankle.

Liz: It's still swollen a little... I wonder if it can heal before the contest...

Liz: (Now to mention it...when did I care so much about this contest..?)

Liz: (I was just an ordinary girl...have an ordinary life...)

Liz: (And yet...)

Liz looked down and touch the silver necklace Klaus gave her. She held it up as it sparklingly reflected the lights.

Liz: ...I'll never get used to these luxurious things..

Liz: ....

Liz: Arghh! Geez! It's not the time for negative thoughts!

Liz took some water and slapped it into her face to wash away her thoughts.

Liz: Hahh....

Then, she looked at the stars again.

Liz: (Before my parents passed away, Mom always tell me to smile whatever happens...)

Liz: That's right..! I cannot lose right now, especially after many difficulties! I have to be positive!

Liz's fists clenched into a ball and she held it up high.

Liz: Fighting, Liz! You can do it! For everybody's sake who put their faith in you!

Then, Klaus' image suddenly popped in her mind, which made Liz blushed. Her heart started beating fast as soon as she thought about Klaus.
Liz held her hands in front of her chest, her heart throbbed painfully.

Liz: (This feeling again.... Why do I have this whenever I think about Klaus..?)

Liz: (It's so painful... It's almost like...)

Liz recalled the sensation when Klaus touched her cheek this morning and when they held hands on the beach. Remembering those made Liz more painful.

Liz: Ah.... It hurts....It so hurts that it's hard to breathe...

Then she remembered once Amelia told her about love before in one lunchtime.

~ Flashback ~

Amelia: Hey Liz! Do you know how love feels?

Liz: *cough* W-What?! Why do you ask me??

Amelia: Ehh! Even though so many guys are after you??

Liz: Huh?

Amelia: Don't 'huh' with me! Don't tell me you haven't realized it..