Chapter 11

*the picture is by @liebeth.lb on IG💙*

The party inside the Gryffindor common room was so loud. You were sure that they were having fun in there but you just couldn't go inside, what Draco said was a very sensitive topic. Your mother that you never knew, the woman that died while you were in her arms not older than a year old. The father that tried to make you as happy as any normal child was, the man that died to save you from the government's crazy scientists.
You never talked about your parents. You liked to keep it inside you, because you knew that no one will understand it, but Draco crossed the line. You never knew that your reaction would be that harsh, you even felt guilty for hurting him that much, but you couldn't control your body, it was as if it acted on its own.
You wiped your tears and someone sat next to you. You looked from the corner of your eye and saw that it was Loki
"Why are you sitting on the floor?" He asked but you didn't answer him "do you want to talk?"
"No" you said flatly not looking at him
"Is it because you don't trust me?" He asked
"It's because you're his friend" you said "and I feel disgusted everytime I think about it. I thought that you have standards" he chuckled and looked at you
"We are not real friends" he said "I just wanted to be with someone and he was the most known student in Slytherin or in Hogwarts, so I stayed with him. But did I know about his little speech today? No. Do I even support him everytime he does something crazy? No. Do I feel bad when I see him Hurting or insult you? Yes"
"Why do you feel bad if he did anything to me?" You asked
"Because you do not deserve it" he said "you are the most strong, kind, brave and beautiful woman I have ever seen"
"Well I would say something nice about you but, I don't really know that much about you" you said "how about you sit with us in the great hall? And maybe go to the library with us and any other thing that we do? You said you wanted to be with someone so, here we are" you said
"I really like that offer" he said and for the first time you actually saw his beautiful, genuine smile "you know, I really think that we're the same"
"Really?" You asked "how?"
"We never knew our mothers, but we knew our fathers, there's always someone better than us and we are trying to be better than them so hard but..........we are failing" he said
"Maybe we should focus on something that we like instead of trying to be better than other people" you said
"I think we should do that too" he said "do you feel any better?" He asked
"Much better" you said and smiled at him "thank you"
"Do not mention it" he said and stood up he looked around and gave you a hand. You took his hand and stood up
"Do not worry about Draco, he deserves it. I warned him many times, I told him to never push your buttons but he did and there is nothing we could do about it" he said "good night"
"Good night" you said and waited till you couldn't see him anymore
"Do you want to enter?" Asked the Fat Lady
"No" you answered "I want the party to end first"
"Smile my dear" she said "you shouldn't be ashamed of what you did. You defended your honour and your friends' too. That is a true quality of Gryffindor"
"Thanks" you said and sat down on the floor again
"You should join the party" she said "I am sure that they are proud of you"
"But what if i'm not proud about what I've done?" You asked
"Then clear your head and think about it" she said "a walk will do"
"Yeah...." you said "not when you have Transfiguration tomorrow"
"Then what are you doing here? Go and get some sleep" she said
"Baubles" you said and she opened the portrait for you
"Good night" you said
"Good night my dear" she said and closed the portrait after you.
Just like what you thought, the party was still going strong but you weren't in the mood to party so you went straight to your room.

The next morning you went to the hospital wing while all the students were in the great hall eating breakfast. You woke up a little late and you knew that you wouldn't have the time to eat breakfast so you decided to ditch it and do something a little more important. You entered the hospital wing and saw Draco sleeping on one of the beds and no one was with him. You felt kinda sad because his friends aren't with him in the difficult times, but Crabbe and Goyle were too dumb to think.
You walked to his bed and put a single red rose on the table near him.
"I'm sorry" you whispered and went to Transfiguration.
When you entered the classroom you sighed in relief because it was empty
'Finally! It's time to be alo-'
"Good morning  (Y/N)"
'It's ok (Y/N), it's ok. Just stay calm' you thought "good morning Neville" you said and smiled at him
"Why didn't you come to breakfast?" He asked "Harry kept looking at the door and barely ate anything"
'Serves him right for not waiting for me' you thought "I'm not hungry that's all"
"I'm glad that you're here! I thought Umbridge got a hold on you and expelled you" he said
"No don't worry" you said and took out your book when the other students started to come in
"You will give us a heart attack one day" said Hermione and sat next to you "do you have an explanation why you didn't come to eat breakfast with us?"
"I'm not hungry" you said flatly
"Stop it Hermione she's clearly not in the mood to argue about not eating breakfast" said Ron
"But you don't understand Ron" she said "she may be expelled in any moment"
"And why is that?" Asked Harry
"Because Umbridge has her eye on her! She wants (Y/N) to leave Hogwarts because she thinks that (Y/N) is a trouble maker and dangerous" said Hermione
'Well she's not wrong....' you thought
"I have three professors and a headmaster that will blow this school up if she did anything to me" you said "Don't worry about me Hermione"
"Yeah Hermione, (Y/N)'s been in situations that are way worse than Umbridge" said Ron
"Just be careful" she said and Mcgonagall walked in.
The class was fun. You were surprised when you found out that you were one of the best students in Transfiguration. You didn't want the class to end because one) you were very good at it. Two) Ron was commenting on everything which made the class even better.
"And practice tonight so you can master it" she said and you walked to the door
"And now we have Lunch" said Ron
"You guys go" you said "i'm not hungry"
"(Y/N) you didn't eat Breakfast and now you won't eat Lunch??" Asked Hermione "you'll pass out"
"Then bring me something but I really need to go to History of Magic now" you said
"I'll come with you" said Harry
"Harry n-"
"I'm not hungry" he said and walked to you "let's go".
When you arrived to the classroom you sat on your seats and you decided to talk with Harry about the Dumbledore's Army
"Harry" you said
"Yes?" He answered
"I was thinking today" you started "about Defense Against the Dark Arts. We're not learning anything from Umbridge and we really need to learn it because you never know when will we need to defend ourselves"
"Yeah I agree" he said
"But" you said "we need a teacher, someone who knows what to do someone with experience. Someone like you"
"Me?" He asked "I'm not a teacher"
"But you're like the best at Defense Against the Dark Arts and I'm 100% sure many students will agree with me" you said "in your first year you saved the stone from Voldemort , and in your second year you killed the Basilisk-"
"Without the Phoenix I wouldn't-"
"And your third year you fought off about a hundred dementors on your-"
"(Y/N) please-"
"And last year you fought Voldemort on your own using nothing but 'Expelliarmus' which is nothing compared to 'Avada Kedavra'"
"I don't know" he said
"Please Harry. You're our only hope" you said
"What about the teachers? If they found out th-"
"And you actually thought that we'll do it in a classroom?" You asked "we can ask Tony for a good place to practice"
"We can't tell Tony" said Harry
"He won't mind believe me" you said "he might even join us"
"I need to think about it" he said "but, it's not a bad idea"
"Great!! We must tell Hermione and Ron about it the moment they come in here" you said.
After lunch the Gryffindors and Slytherins arrived and you told Ron and Hermione your idea and they were thrilled
"We thought about it too" said Hermione
"We wanted to tell you today" said Ron
"Well looks like Harry has no choice now" you said with agrin.
After the class you and Harry stayed after to talk with Tony
"Tony we want your help" you said
"About what?" He asked
"We want to make a group of students and we want Harry to teach us what he knows about Defense Against the Dark Arts because Umbridge is basically a zero to the left" you said "and we want a place where we can practice in without being caught" Tony looked at you for a moment and said
"I know a place"
"Where?" Asked Harry
"It's on the seventh floor, across from the tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy" said Tony "but"
"But what?" Asked Harry
"To enter it you need to pass the door, which you can't see, three times and think about what you want" said Tony
"And no one will find us?" You asked
"The Room of Requirement will keep you safe." Said Tony "now go to your next class"
"Thank you very much professor Stark" said Harry and walked to the door. You turned to Tony and gave him a thumb up while he winked at you.