Chapter 40

"I need the invisibility cloak" you said but you didn't even know where Harry's room is, will Mrs. Noris catch you if you went without the cloak? Maybe if you moved carefully nothing will happen? "Maybe it's a trap" you whispered "that's stupid, Death Eaters can't enter Hogwarts........at least not now" you slowly walked into the Owlery and looked around, no human in sight.
You walked to Aspen and noticed that he has something wrapped around on of his legs but, you didn't send him anywhere from where did he get this? Maybe the person from your dream left it? What does it say anyways. You untied the string and took the parchment from his leg, you opened the parchment but Aspen screeched loudly and gave you an annoyed look "sorry I didn't bring any treats" you said and he flew to the other side of the room to continue his sleep.
"Such a drama queen" you whispered and opened the parchment without Aspen's interruption this time and, saw that there was a poem written inside. So it's not a letter but who would send this?

When ashes cover the marble floor, And the spirits of the innocent start to soar.
For two things to happen is true, But solving both you cannot do.
All you trust will turn their back, And only the victim will be your pack.
Child of the ice forever ignored, Will break their chains and free their soul.

"This can't be another prophecy now can it?" You said as you read it again "but I already had a prophecy and it broke so what is this?" Maybe it's a prank? Possible but Aspen would never let someone that he doesn't know tie a letter to his leg without a fight.........or some treats. While you were trying to figure out why did this prophecy suddenly appear out of nowhere, a hooded figure made its way towards the Owlery slowly and stopped when it reached the door that's when you felt its presence. 'Shit' you thought 'I didn't bring my wand!......you can throw the goddamn thing out of the tower and to its doom for God's sake!' You lifted your hands and focused on the person's energy as it walked closer and then you noticed that it's energy's familiar.
"Who are you?" You asked and watched as the it removed its hood slowly revealing........Natasha??
"You shouldn't be here young lady" she said and you ran to her and hugged the life out of her. She laughed and returned the hug "looks like you missed me"
"It's terrible here without you" you said "Tony and Steve are always arguing with me and they always find something to be upset about and I have to sit and listen to them all day and it's terrible"
"I figured they'd give you a hard time" she said "what are you doing here?"
"I had a dream that someone was waiting for me here but, when I arrived there was no one but this letter" you showed her the parchment and she read the prophecy
"Again?" She asked "this sounds weird"
"I know and I was wondering why it appeared so suddenly" you said "but the real question is why are you here? And why did you come to the Owlery?"
"I couldn't just stay in my house and do nothing while you're in danger AND with Steve and Tony circling around you like Vultures" she said "And I brought some treats for Aspen because you always forget to bring some with you" she gave Aspen a handful of whatever Owls eat and walked out and you followed her.
"I need to sneak back into the Gryffindor tower" you said "I don't want Filch to catch me, or worse..........Mrs. Norris..."
"No one will catch you because you're with an Auror and he'll believe whatever I say" said Natasha
"What if he doesn't"
"Oh I hope he doesn't"

The next day was Saturday which meant it was the first Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin. During breakfast the Slytherins were hissing and booing loudly whenever one of the Gryffindor team entered the Great Hall. The Gryffindor table cheered as Harry and Ron entered which made Harry smile at them but made Ron even gloomier if that's possible. Harry sat next to you and offered Ron some Pumpkin juice. It's great how you can just detach yourself from reality whenever Ron and Hermione fight, which happens a lot, but this time you just sat there and watched as she warned him to not drink the juice and he, of course, didn't listen to her and chugged the whole thing in a second before saying "stop bossing me around, Hermione"
Hermione was of course shocked and left them which made you think if you should leave too because you can't stand anymore arguments, but luckily they stopped and continued to have breakfast.
"You didn't put it" you told Harry and he looked at you with wide eyes.
"How did you know?"
"I'm sitting right next to you idiot"
"Don't tell Ron"
"Whatever"

"When will they come back?" Asked Loki. Few months ago Bruce and Natasha went to look for a safe place to stay when the Death Eaters control the Ministry and till now no one has heard anything from them. Loki knew that you will never agree to hide while your friends fight but he didn't say anything, he'll see what happens when it happens.
"I don't know" said Thor "of course finding a save place will not be easy. They need to find a house with certain criteria, it has to be safe and far from all the trouble and away from any living creatures that may spread the word that the mighty (Y/N) is hiding the-"
"We found a place!!" Yelled Bruce as he closed the door behind him "we found the perfect place"
"Great news Banner!" Said Thor "Tell us more"
"Natasha told me to not tell anyone" said Bruce "the less people who know the better"
"But I'm an Avenger" said Thor "you can clearly share this important information with me because I am not your enemy"
"Yeah but your brother is" said Bruce pointing at Loki "and I'm doing what Tasha told me to do so if you want more informations go and ask her"
"Where IS Natasha?" Asked Loki
"She went to Hogwarts" said Bruce "I don't know how will she find a way in but, she will find a way, she always does"

"Austria?" You asked as you and Natasha sat in the Gryffindor side of the stadium watching the match "Why Austria? Why do we have to run away?"
"We are not running away" said Natasha "we just need a place to stay and make our plan. We will join the fight and help and win we just need to stay somewhere because our houses are not an option they will know where we live, I just want you to work with me I know what you want and I won't take it away from you but you won't be able to help anyone if you're dead"
"I don't know Nat" you said "what about my friends?"
"They'll be fine, they'll do what's written in the books" she said and caught a glimpse of Tony reading a letter and an Owl flying away.
"When will we go?" You asked as a great shout went up that almost drowned the sound of the whistle which signaled the end of the game and Gryffindor's victory.
"By the end of this year" she said "when the attack happens we'll fight and if things won't go as the book, we'll leave immediately"
"Sounds fair"
"Where is Tony going?" Asked Nat pointing at him. You looked at him and noticed a letter in his hand.
"Who's that letter from?" You asked "should we follow him?"
"Of course" said Natasha and went after him.