Chapter 23

"What's wrong?" Asked Tony as you and Steve sat on his bed trying go calm down "are you going to answer me?" Again you ignored him and went to drink some water. "WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM PEOPLE!!!"
"Dumbledore escaped and (Y/N) couldn't keep her mouth shut" said Steve
"Oh! So it's my fault? At least I didn't stand there doing nothing" you said
"What about the list?" He asked "why did you leave your name? You save everyone but risk your life?"
"Because I want to save them"
"Stop playing the hero!"
"Why because you always play the hero and don't want anyone to do that?!"
"OKAY STOP!!" shouted Tony "why are you fighting? We're in this together and if you started this nonsense then we're screwed"
"Dumbledore's gone" you said "Umbridge is the new headmistress."
"Looks like we're reaching the end of the book" said Steve
"And troubles" you said
"So you're telling me that (Y/N) is in trouble because she thought that it was alright to erase all the names in the list except for her name?" Asked Tony and Steve nodded his head "are you insane? (Y/N) do you even think anymore?"
"Dumbledore told me to protect them no mat-"
"And risk your life?" Asked Steve but before you could answer there was a knock on the door
"Professor Stark" you heard Umbridge's voice from the other side of the door.
'Shit' mouthed Tony "uhh.....who is it?"
"It is professor Umbridge" she said
"Sorry I don't know anyone with that name" he said and Steve glared at him.
"Miss Stark is nowhere to be found" she said "I was wondering if you know where she is right now"
"Why would I know?" He said "it's her privacy"
"Could you open the door?"
"No, that's my privacy"
"I have you know that I am the new headmistress of Hogwarts"
"And?"
There was a silence for a minute and then you heard her shift.
"Good night professor Stark" with that she walked away
"Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one that's sane here" said Steve and stood up.
"Where are you going?" You asked
"To the Ministry" and with that he left the room.
"Why are you surprised?" Asked Tony "you knew that all of this would happen"
"Yeah but I thought that I could change it" you said
"Change something while it's happening? (Y/N) you need to change something before it happens"
"Well it's too late now. I screwed up"
"No you didn't. Your goal here is to go to the Ministry, fight those death eaters and save Sirius" you sat on Tony's bed without answering him. He sighed and sat next to you.
"I know that it's hard for you and you have a lot of pressure on you but, the sorting hat chose you, Dumbledore chose you; it means that they see some things in you that we can't see, that you can't see, and they know that you are the only one that will help everyone here. (Y/N) we can't stop now and you know that"
"Yeah" you said. "I think you're right"
"Of course I'm right" he said "I'm Iron man. Now get some sleep, tomorrow will be a big day"

You spent the night in Tony's room, since it was still dangerous for you to go out during the night even though Clint and Natasha offered to walk with you to the Gryffindor tower but Tony told them that it would be best if you stayed with him. You slept on the floor with some blankets and pillows underneath you to make you feel comfortable; it didn't, however you couldn't sleep at all and it was dark outside and you were sure that it was around 4 am or something so you took your robe and left the room.
You started to walk but noticed that the halls were so quiet that your shoes made so much noise, you took them off and made them float instead of holding them. It was so hard to live without using Telekinesis after getting used to use it all the time, you walked around the castle admiring the weird and interesting paintings
"She was looking for you!" Said a woman as she lifted her wine glass and aimed it at you but since she was in a painting, it didn't reach you "you are in a big trouble"
You left her and went to the floor, just to clear your head before you go to the Gryffindor Tower.
"What Mrs. Norris?" You heard a voice behind you "there's a student down the hall?"
You quickly took a left and ran down the hall trying to find a classroom to hide in. You heard Filch's footsteps behind you
'Sorry not sorry' you thought and with one movement he slipped and fell on his back while Mrs. Norris was floating in the air.
You took this opportunity and entered a classroom that's located in the end of the hallway. You closed the door behind you and looked around. That's not a classroom! It's an empty room with an object located on the very far corner of the room, covered with a sheet.
'What is that?' You thought and walked closer to it, slowly using your Telekinesis you removed the sheet to reveal a mirror.
"Oh my..." you said and walked closer to it "the mirror of Erised"
You looked at your reflection and nothing happened. Just a normal reflection.
"Is it....even the mirror of Erised?" You asked and tried to move around but nothing happened.
"Such a waste of time" you sighed and walked to the door. You looked around the hallway and walked slowly to the Owlery.
The cold air hit your face the moment you started to climb the stairs, you wrapped your robe tighter to feel warmer until you reached your destination.
"Hey there little guy" you whispered as you made your way to Aspen, you touched his head and he woke up immediately.
"It's okay" you said "it's only me, sorry I don't have any snacks for you today" Aspen flew to your shoulder and snuggled into you.
"Everything's going so wrong" you said as you strocked his feathers "it's not going how I wanted it to go....." you stopped talking and sighed "I'm scared Aspen".
"Thought I'd find you here" you heard Neville's voice as he made his way to stand beside you with a small bag of seeds in his hand "we were so worried last night"
"I'm fine, I went to Tony's room" you said as he gave Aspen some seeds.
"But you didn't come to the Gryffindor Tower and we were so worried that something happened to you" he said and put a handful of seeds on Aspen's place as Aspen flew to them. "What happened after you left Harry and Thor?" He asked in a hushed tone
"I went to Dumbledore's office and a lot happened" you said "Dumbledore disappeared and I think Umbridge is the new Headmistress now"
"No.." said Neville not wanting to believe you "N-no way"
"I don't want to believe it too" you said "let's go back to our rooms, I'm sure Harry will have a heart attack"

"I can't believe it" said Ron as he looked at the notice on the wall "th-this can't be real!"
"But it is!" Said Hermione "and now we're in trouble!"
"I don't think so" you said "I mean Fudge is in St. Mungs's with a pumpkin for a head"
"You don't have the right to speak" said Harry "we were so worried that Umbridge got you!"
"well she didn't!" you snapped "I can do what I want I'm not a kid, Harry!"
"He's just worried" said Dean "we all were in fact"
"I appreciate it really but you guys have no idea what happened there, in Dumbledore's office"
"Tell us then!" Said Ernie
"Not now" said Hermione "we have Herbology"
"After it then" said Ron.