Chapter 26

The next morning you woke up early and got ready in ultrasonic speed just so you'll be able to spend a little more time with Fred before he leaves.
You walked to the common room and saw Neville talking with Thor
"And that is how I knew that snake was indeed my brother" said Thor
"He.......stabbed you?" Asked Neville
"It was his favourite game"
"It's not really a game...."
"Thor" you called him "have you seen Fred?"
"He left early in the morning with George, or did George leave early in the morning with Fred? I'll never know"
"Where did they go?"
"To the great hall. They said something about their last meal?" Said Neville.

You walked to the great hall with Thor and Bruce behind you, you scanned the Gryffindor table and saw Fred and George sitting together eating breakfast. You ran to him and quickly sat next to him.
"How dare you?" You asked catching him off guard "you won't even wait for me in the common room on your last day!?!"
"Sorry, I'm just really exited" he said "do you want me to fill your plate?"
"Yeah, for the last time" you mumbled the last part
"It's not the last time" he said and looked at you "we'll see each other during the summer and the Holidays and after you graduate we'll live together. Don't say it's the last time".

After breakfast you went to your first class which was History of Magic and as usual Tony made it really fun but Hermione wasn't listening to him
"Please Harry don't do it"
"Hermione stop it" said Ron
"He's not even thinking about the consequences!" She said
"Is there a problem?" Asked Tony as he looked at you
"No Professor" said Hermione
"Then pay attention this chapter is really important"
After finishing all the classes of that day you went to McGonagall's office for your career appointment.
You knocked on the door and opened it when she answered you, you walked inside and knew that Umbridge was in the corner doing what she does best. Writing unwanted things.
"Good afternoon Professor" you said and sat on the chair in front of her, you back facing Umbridge.
"Good afternoon to you too Stark" she said "this meeting is to discuss what career ideas you might have and which subjects you want to continue in your sixth and seventh year. Have you had and idea what you want to be after you leave Hogwarts?"
"Well.." you started "I'm torn between an Auror or a Defense Against the Dark Arts professor"
McGonagall looked at you for a moment and wrote that down.
"In my personal opinion" she said "you would be great in either of them. But you need to choose one"
"I think....I'll choose......the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor"
"That's a good choice, It is one of the most difficult subjects so you need some really good N.E.W.Ts, and judging from your grades now; I think you'll do great. You need to teach the students how to defend themselves from Dark creatures as well as teaching Dark Charms and duels"
You heard Umbridge write something down but you ignored her.
"You need to have an 'Outstanding' in Defense Against the Dark Arts as well as Transfiguration, Charms and Potions, not 'Outstanding' in those three Subjects but nothing less than 'Exceeds Expectations'"
"If I may" said Umbridge and walked closer to you "I do not think that she is fit to be a Professor here"
"And why is that Dolores?!" Asked Mcgonagall
"She does not know how to teach the PROPER way-"
"And I assume that you know how?" You asked. She looked at you with wide eyes for a minute then cleared her throat
"I really expected better from you, I am very disappointed"
"That's your own fault" said McGonagall "(Y/N) has nothing to do with that"
She stared at McGonagall in shock but didn't do anything, instead she went to her chair and started to write god knows what again.
"Let us talk about your ideas again" said McGonagall.

When you left the office you heard a sound of diversion from the distance with yells of the students. A little ball of firework made its way to you and vanished
'He's leaving' you thought and ran to the great hall where the little 'show' took place and saw Loki and Tony looking at the fireworks.
Umbridge tried to stop the fireworks from exploding but they exploded even louder, most of the Slytherins were running away from the fireworks but it wasn't enough. Fred and George flew everywhere and between the students.
"This is so cool" said Clint "even better than the movie"
"DO SOMETHING!" yelled Umbridge
"SORRY WE CAN'T!" Yelled Tony as he threw a firework ball at flich.
"Ready George?" Asked Fred and George nodded his head as they got ready for the biggest stunt.
You're eyes widen as you saw the dragon started to form and make its way to Umbridge.
"Hey" said Fred as he flew to you and out of nowhere he smashed his lips to yours in a passionate kiss. Lost in a bubble of time and space, you didn't even notice most of the students started to clap and cheer both of you.
"I'll miss you" you said once you pulled away
"Me too" he said and flew away with George as they did their last stunt which left a big 'W' in the sky that was a better scene than the glorious sunset.
"ENOUGH!" yelled Umbridge "GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSES AT ONCE!!" The students and the teachers ignored her and continued to cheer.
"Now THAT is a fierce exit" said Natasha "I know that you will miss him"
"Yeah but just imagine the troubles Umbridge will be in!" You said.

For the rest of day all the students were talking about Fred and George and that topic didn't stop even some people said it will be one of Hogwarts legends. Some students even thought about copying them and leave Hogwarts as well, of course most of them won't do that since they don't that kind of courage like Fred and George.
The O.W.Ls were finally here and what made you feel a bit better was the fact that Nat, Clint and Steve were there with you and you could talk to them whenever you want.
You walked to Professor McGonagall's office and knocked on the door.
"Come in" you heard her faint voice from inside the room, you opened the door and closed it behind you.
"Professor there's something that I need to tell you" you said and walked to her desk. "But first I want to say that even though you stunned me a month ago it was for the best and you're still my favourite Professor"
"I am happy that you know that I did it becauseI had to" she said
"And now for the important thing" you started "during the Divination exam Umbridge and five Aurors will try to stun Hagrid and you'll try to help him but they'll stun you and you'll be sent to St. Mungo's"
'What did I just say?! That's not how I practiced to say it!"
McGonagall looked at you with wide eyes for a moment and then looked down.
"It's during the night and they were too many, nobody has the courge to even aim their wand at you during the day"
"How did you know that?"
"You do know that I have special abilities right?"
"I didn't know seeing the future was one of them"
"They're just visions that I see sometimes" you said "but please you have to do something"
"What do you suggest? Since you can see some visions of the future, I'm sure you have an idea"

During the exam you took Harry's invisibility cloak and went to Hagrid's cabin and opened the door
"Hagrid" you said and took the cloak off "you need to leave now"
"(Y/N)?" He said and stood up "yeh need t'lea-"
"Hagrid please listen to me you need to leave now go to the forest, you need to leave now Umbridge is after you"
"I didn't-"
"Hagrid please" you said with pleading eyes "You have to run away before she comes here"
He stood up and walked to the door you walked behind him with the cloak around you.
"Just go" with that he went to the forest, you looked at the Astronomy tower and noticed all the students were looking down. You saw Umbridge and the Aurors walking towards Hagrid's now empty Cabin. She opened the door and saw that no one was there.
"Where is he?" She asked "look for him"
"I'm afraid you won't do that"
She looked behind her and saw McGonagall, Tony, Nat and Steve.
"What are you doing here Minerva?" Asked Umbridge
"I could ask you the same Dolores" said Mcgonagall
"We were looking for Hagrid" said Dawlish
"Hagrid is not here" said Tony "and you won't lay a finger on him"
"The students are looking at you" said Steve "don't let them think that you are the Headmistress that will only attack during the night"
"Hold your tongue!" Yelled one of the Aurors as he pointed his wand at Steve but Natasha was faster. She lifted her wand and some blue light has formed on the tip of her wand
"How about, No" she said
Umbridge scoffed and walked inside the castle with the Aurors behind her, when they were out of sight you took the cloak off.
"That was intense" you said
"I can't believe it" said McGonagall "that woman has no morals at all"
"She's horrible" said Steve "But I guess we already knew that!"
"Is Hagrid okay?" Asked McGonagall
"He went to the forest" you said "I think he should stay there for a while"
"But it's not safe over there" said Natasha
"And he's not safe here" you said "Umbridge wants him gone and as long as he's on Hogwarts's grounds, he'll be in danger"
"Hagrid knows the forest better than anyone" said Tony "he'll be fine"