Chapter 39

"I shouldn't have told her" you said "what if she told Dumbledore and then something else happens? Then it'll be my fault because I couldn't keep my mouth shut"
"You did the right thing" said Clint "and besides, Dumbledore knows that we know what will happen next so when you said that Draco is behind this he will believe you"
"Steve caught me leaving McGonagall's office" you said "he wanted to talk to me but I pushed him and kept walking"
"Maybe he wanted to make sure nothing bad happened to you" said Clint "but if you didn't feel like talking to him then you did the right thing"
"I'm so done with everything" said and hugged your pillow "it's just too much"
"Well, we can't do anything about that. We must remember that survival is our number one priority so no heroic acts, no 'I sacrifice myself for the others' and definitely no fighting Death Eaters alone"
"You sound like Steve"
"Thank you for the compliment" you threw your pillow at him and he caught it "you have to sleep, you have classes tomorrow"
"I don't feel like it" you said "I know that in the morning Steve or Tony will try to talk to me and I have to listen to them and to their safety first rules and how I'm not supposed to breathe unless one of them is around me and nod my head at everything they say"
"Then just say yes to anything they say and get it over with"
"There's no way out of this"

"I can't believe Katie is still in St. Mungo's" said Harry "without her we'll definitely lose the opening match against the Slytherin team"
"I thought you already asked Dean to join?" You asked "And you said that he seemed excited to be a Chaser"
"That's right, but Katie is better than him" he said "We have to win the match! If we did then the whole House will forget that they had criticized me and they'll say they always knew it was a great team. If we don't......I don't even want to think about it"
"The practice is tonight" you said and placed your hand on his shoulder "you'll see if he's good or not. Until then stop worrying too much and give him the confidence that he needs to be a good Chaser"
"You're right" he said "Will you come to the practice?"
"I don't think I can. Tony had a hard time convincing Leanne that what she saw was a nonverbal spell but she didn't believe so he had to use Obliviate on her"
"I hope you'll come out of this alive" he said and you pushed him slightly which made him laugh.
"Yeah, me too"

"Sometimes I think to myself and say 'She's still the same (Y/N) that I know, she'll snap out of it and realize that what we do is only to keep her safe. She won't do anything stupid or reckless because she knows the consequences, but you threw all of that out of the window and used Telekinesis in front of two other students? What if other students saw you? Is your brain even working anymore"
"I did the right thing"
"Which is what exactly?"
"I saved Katie from getting cursed!" You snapped "honestly Tony can you stop doing this? I'm getting so sick and tired of this and you know that I won't listen to you so why even bother talking to me about something that's already happen"
"The Death Eaters know that you are powerful" he said "They will attack Hogwarts by the end of this book and I know that they will come after you, so please just don't act before you think"
"I can fight I'm not helpless" you said "what changed you? You were never like this"
"What changed me is the idea of losing my family. You are my family and I can't just sit here while you're out there getting in trouble"
"Well the next time I'm in trouble instead of lecturing me the next day about it, wear your Iron suit and help"
He looked at you for a minute, not knowing if you were serious or not but he knew that you wouldn't be joking during this time. He picked up his wand and opened the door of his office "just be careful"

The next few days you...........didn't really do anything special. You tried talking to Natasha but, she didn't answer so, you assumed that she has work and didn't want to bother her with your problems. Steve stopped talking to you even if you two crossed paths he'll continue walking and ignore you. Of course it hurts to see Steve like that because you don't dislike him but, you disliked the way he treated you like a China set that would break if you touch it.
Tony acted as if nothing happened and, didn't really talk about what happened again. Not that you were complaining or anything it felt nice to live in peace for once in your life but, you felt that something was wrong because you've had caught them talking few times and, from their expression and hand movements, you knew something was wrong.
While all the students were enjoying their time in the common room, you tried to sleep but every time you close your eyes you remember the prophecy from your dream. It wasn't hard to figure out but you knew that prophecies were deeper than that, you knew that there has to be another meaning, a warning, a hidden message or maybe even a clue? Whatever it was, it drove you insane.
You closed your eyes again and tried to think about things other than that prophecy like how much you missed Fred and how the common room was so dull without him and George, you thought about Loki and how is he doing now and if he said the truth or he's part of Voldermort's plan.
'He's not with Voldermort' you reminded yourself 'he changed and he's a better person now' you continued to tell yourself that Loki would never betray you until you eventually fell asleep.

Darkness. All you could see was darkness. You walked to........... you didn't really know where you were and it felt like you didn't walk at all and, out of nowhere, you were back in your room but, you were standing in the middle of it "what the hell is going on?" You said and saw a piece of paper on your bed. You picked it up and read the words that were carefully written on it.

              I'm waiting for you in the Owlery

You woke up the moment you finished reading that sentence, what was that about? Oh just a dream nothing to worry about but, what is that thing you're holding? You saw the same paper with the same sentence on it.
"The Owlery?" You asked but took your robe and went there anyway.