Chapter 37

"Keep (Y/N) away from me"
Tony stared at Loki for few seconds before snapping back to reality.
"Keep (Y/N) away from you? Weren't you the one who kept talking to her and wanting to be her friend?"
"Things changed" said Loki "I now know that I bring nothing but pain and troubles to anyone that's close to me, and I don't want that to happen to her"
"You know damn well that she won't listen to me because first she's like an edgy teenager now and second she sees you as a friend"
"I will keep my distance from her and hopefully she'll understand that I don't want to be friends with her"
"Wrong move" said Tony "don't do anything this year and wait for next year, when you graduate you'll have a plenty of time to stay away from her and when we're done we'll go back to our world where she won't see you again"
"I really care about her" said Loki "but I have to do this"
"I have a hard time believing you" said Tony "but I've always wanted her to be away from you, so great start"

Loki finished his dinner with Narcissa and Bellatrix and went to his room as fast as he could and locked the door behind him.
'What to do?' He thought and took his wand 'should I leave? If I did then they'll come after me' he opened his window and looked outside, there was at least five Death Eaters walking around the Malfoy Manor, which made it harder for him to escape. 'I'll cast an invisibility spell that will give me enough time to leave the manor safely'
He took a small bag and put few clothes that he needs, your birthday gift and a book. He casted the spell and looked at himself in the mirror,but he couldn't see anything 'perfect' he opened the door and took a deep breath and stepped out.
The hallway was empty and silent, no soul to be seen. He made his way down the stairs but stopped when he saw that Narcissa and Bellatrix didn't leave the dinner table as if.....they were waiting for something?
'It's now or never' he thought 'just few more steps, you can do it' he continued moving but slowly this time, he made it to the bottom of the stairs and walked to the front door which was so close until-
"I knew that you'll leave us" said Bellatrix stopping Loki "I was hoping that You'd prove me wrong and stay, but you disappointed me" Loki didn't answer and decided to ignore her hoping that she'll stop.
"ANSWER ME YOU TRAITOR!" she yelled and tried to jinx him "WE WELCOMED YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK US?!"
"Bella! What are you talking about?" Asked Narcissa
"OPEN YOUR EYES SISTER!" Yelled Bellatrix and pointed to Loki's location "I TOLD YOU LOKI IS NOT FAITHFUL TO THE DARK LORD"
Loki knew that he won't survive if he stayed for another second so he opened the door and started running, didn't look back once, only running forward.
"CATCH HIM!!" Bellatrix yelled "CATCH HIM YOU FOOLS!!"
"Bella no" said Narcissa "let him go"
"WHA-"
"He will be useful later"
Once Loki was away from the Malfoy Manor he started to appear and closed his eye, he thought about the only place where he could go now and Apparate there.
"I can't believe I'm doing this" he said and walked towards the house and knocked on the door "please answer" the door opened and Loki saw the shocked face of his brother
"Loki..?"
"Hello brother" he said and revealed his face "mind if I come in?"

"Bruce what's going on? How did Loki find Tony's house?" You asked
"Great question (Y/N), Thor how did Loki find us?" Asked Bruce hinting that it was Thor's fault
"Don't look at me all that I know is he knocked on the door and I answered. I did not tell him our location and I certainly did not invite him" said Thor
"I feel like you guys are hiding something" you said and looked at Loki "just tell me what happened"
"I know you won't like what I'll say but it's for the best" said Loki "As you know I used to live in the Malfoy Manor but I had to come here and warn you about what they're planning to do. They are thinking about capturing you and transporting your powers to Voldermort, I don't know if it's the truth or not I just heard them say that they want me to trick you and bring you there to start their plan"
"So you left them? That's the first thing you thought about? Do you seriously think that they'll be like 'nope everything's fine, Our little Loki won't say a word because when he heard our plan he was loyal to us so there is no reason to change our plans'?"
"From my point of view, I think that they won't stop their plan to get your powers but maybe they'll try to do it when you're least expecting" said Bruce
"Loki doesn't even know if the plan is true or not why would they change the procedure?" You asked getting slowly annoyed by the horrible news that they delivered.
"We have no idea" said Thor "just be safe"
"I'll tell Clint, we're like working together now. Make sure you don't tell anyone else alright? Especially Steve" you said
"Again, stay safe (Y/N). You don't know what might happen now" said Bruce and you closed the mirror.
"FUCKING IDIOTS!!" You yelled and threw the mirror across the room but you stopped it from crashing into the wall. What were you supposed to do? You were stuck in Hogwarts, surrounded by Steve and Tony and on top of that you can't even use magic outside this damned castle! 'Should I tell Clint? But I know that he'll tell Steve eventually which will make everything worse' you thought and put the mirror on your desk 'Should I go to them and ask Loki myself? But if I left can I come back? Will Tony notice if I left?' Question after question but you didn't find any answers to any of them. You decided to stop thinking about it and sleep.

"No. Fucking. Way" said Tony as he stared at his mirror, shocked that all this mess was happening and he didn't know any of it! Loki was in his house? Voldermort's after you? You're in great danger? LOKI'S IN HIS HOUSE?!???
"Does she know that all of our mirrors are connected?" Asked Clint
"No, I didn't tell her" said Steve "We should do something and quickly"
"You should go back and find a solution for Loki because I have a bad feeling about him" said Tony
"We should talk to (Y/N) first-"
"Do you honestly think that she'd let us do anything if we told her? Clint I know that she's capable of doing anything that she wants, but it doesn't mean that we have to tell her what we're doing. In my opinion, we should solve the problem on our own without telling her that we know and hopefully end it before it even happens" said Steve
"Wait a minute" said Clint looking at the distance as if he remembered something "our mirrors are connected, which means There's a small possibility that Natasha heard the conversation"
Silence filled the room as Steve and Tony knew that if Nat heard the conversation then their lives would be over, but non of them said a word as if they were too scared to say something. You see Natasha is considered one of the deadliest, most powerful and smartest witches in the world because, after graduating she traveled to different countries and learned new spells from each country she visited, so no one really had the guts to piss her off, well until now.
"Let's just pretend that she's too busy and didn't have the time to open the mirror" said Steve, lying to himself "We should get some rest and be ready for whatever might happen"

"Now what?" Asked Bruce "what do you think will happen?"
"I think that it is useless to think about the future and we should relax and enjoy our time" said Thor
"Even though it's wrong but I agree with you" said Bruce and relaxed on the couch "hey aren't the mirrors connected?"
"I suppose they are"
"What do you mean 'connected'?" Asked Loki
"It means if I'm talking to Thor then Steve can join the conversation from his mirror or only listen to him" said Bruce
"Does that mean Tony, Steve and Clint heard it?" Asked Loki and Thor dropped his chocolate frog "what?"
"I never thought about that..."
"We're such idiots" said Bruce "then all the talking and thinking that we did was useless!"
"There's a bigger problem, did Natasha hear it?" Asked Thor. Bruce shrugged and Thor stood up to see Nat's house to make sure that the lights are off and no one's home. But that didn't happen what he saw was an angry Natasha running down the street to their house with her wand in her hand. Thor screamed and ran away from the window.
"What's wrong?" Asked Bruce
"NATASHA IS COMING!!" yelled Thor
"RIGHT NOW?!?" yelled Bruce as he heard loud bangs on the door
"OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR OR I'LL BREAK IT!!" Yelled Natasha from outside.
"Do something" said Loki
"It's too late we're already dead" said Bruce
"I'll KILL ALL OF YOU!!!" She yelled again
"I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!!" yelled Thor as the door swang open Natasha walked inside slowly and closed it behind her.
"Prepare for death" she said and moved slowly towards them.