Chapter 48

"It feels wrong," you said as Mrs. Weasley gave you an extra pillow "It feels wrong being here while everyone that I know is in danger"
"(Y/N)" she said and touched your shoulder "No one is safe, especially you. I hate saying this but you must rest and heal your wounds before you find Harry"
You sat on the bed that Mrs. Weasley made for you and reached into your bag. You found the object that Gingi gave you but it was still tightly covered. You couldn't tell what it was since it was covered by many layers of cloth, it looked like an egg but you knew that it was something else and you hoped that it wasn't what was in your mind.
"I will bring Ron back," you said as Mrs. Weasley opened the door to leave. She stopped and grabbed the door handle tighter and you noticed a tear slide down her cheek "I will not let them use my friends to hurt me"
She turned her head to look at you but the tears didn't stop, she wiped them and smiled at you.
"You're just like your mother, stubborn and brave" she took in a shaky breath and opened the door again "I have faith in you" and with that, she left you alone.
You stared at the ceiling and tried to guess what time it was based on the light coming from the window, 6 am? Maybe 7? You didn't sleep at all so it didn't really matter how many hours you'll get to sleep before Fred arrives. Thinking of Fred made you feel warm inside and now you were excited to wake up but that feeling faded quickly when you saw the picture of the Weasley family in Egypt hanging on the wall. You wondered what Ron's doing now. Is he sleeping? Are they torturing him? Is he even alive?
'Of course, he is alive!!' You yelled at yourself 'They need him to get to you, they might hurt him but not kill him'
But again it made you think about what he's doing now.

Loki closed the door behind him and looked at Ron who was sitting against the wall staring at the pathetic of a meal that Loki was carrying.
"Save it," said Ron "I'd rather starve than eat that poison again"
"It's an illusion," said Loki and the disgusting looking slap of rotten meat changed into a chicken leg, a few roasted potatoes and a loaf of bread "You need real food"
Loki set the tray on the floor and sat next to Ron as he ripped the bread and took a bite, after making sure it's safe and it's not poisonous he took another bite and tried to slow down a bit so he won't choke. Loki felt.....bad for Ron? He doesn't know why but Ron was always nice to him and treated him like a celebrity or something and he doesn't deserve being treated like this.
"From where did you get this?" Asked Ron as he finished the roasted potatoes.
"I saved half my dinner for you," Said Loki making Ron choke on his first bite of the chicken leg.
"I'm sorry-"
"It's okay. I don't need that much anyway"
Ron nodded his head and finished his meal in silence. He didn't know why Loki was being nice to him especially since he was a prisoner here......he actually liked having someone to talk to from time to time but still Loki is a Death Eater nonetheless.
"How did the mission go?" Asked Ron and Loki sighed
"Terrible I think," said Loki
"You think?" Asked Ron "You were there!"
"I can't remember some parts of it and I-I don't know why," said Loki staring at hid hands "I remember what happened only after I was thrown against the floor"
"What happened after that?" Asked Ron. Were you alright? Did you survive the attack?
"From what I remember, (Y/N) climbed out of the cave while the others stayed"
"Where did she go?" Asked Ron
"No one knows," said Loki "It's like she...... disappeared"
The door opened and Loki stood up quickly and kicked the empty tray away from Ron.
"What's going on here?" Asked Draco as he stood by the door.
"This blood traitor was taking too long to finish his meal," said Loki and spat in Ron's direction "I had to discipline him a little"
"Good," said Draco and locked the door after Loki.
Loki was about to leave the cellar when he saw the door to Dumbledore's cell was open. He walked slowly and saw Dumbledore struggling to stay awake as Bellatrix yelled at him, Loki didn't really understand what Bellatrix yelled at him but he heard her say the word 'wand' and it made perfect sense to him.
The Elder wand was missing.
Where could it be? And if it was somewhere then Voldemort could find it easily right? Dumbledore tried to speak but his lips were dry and pale in color which meant he hadn't had something to drink in a long time. Loki turned around and went back to his room and waited for Bellatrix to finish her business.

"Okay then hear me out, we each hold him from his limbs and pull each time he doesn't answer our questions and by the time we're pulling as hard as we pos-"
"No Thor we will not torture him," said Steve as Bruce cleaned the wound on his arm "We're better than them"
"Do you think (Y/N) made it?" Asked Bruce "I mean of course she's strong and she can fight anyone but did Gingi find her?"
"We can only hope that the plan worked," said Natasha "But I know (Y/N) better than any of you and I know she will find Harry and save Ron"
"And Dumbledore" added Thor
"Dumbledore is beyond saving," said Tony "It sounds harsh but it's the truth. Just because they cut his arm off it doesn't mean the curse will stop"
"Such a positive person," said Clint and Tony rolled his eyes "What now?"
Silence fell as Bruce finished bandaging Steve's arm and Steve stood up. He remembered what happened after you left and how weird Loki acted as if he lost his memory.
"Let me go!!" Yelled Loki as Natasha pressed the tip of her wand on the base of his neck. "Y-you don't understand!"
"Sure we don't," said Tony and looked at Steve "You okay?"
"Yeah" sighed Steve and pressed harder on his wound to stop the bleeding "I'm fine"
"Does anyone know who this guy is?" Asked Clint "I don't recognize him and believe me, I know all the characters"
"It doesn't matter," said Steve "What matters is we have Loki now"
Loki stared at them and freed his hands and with one swift motion, he pushed Thor and disapparated leaving the Avengers confused and angry.
"Are you fucking kidding me!" Yelled Tony "We were holding him!!"
"He was acting weird," said Steve "Something's wrong"
"Great," said Tony and raised his hands "Now what?"

"We must help the order," said Steve "They need us during these hard times"
"Does anyone know where (Y/N) went?" Asked Bruce "I know she'll go somewhere where she'll be safe but where?"
"I think I know where," said Clint "It's only a theory but she loves the Burrow, The Weasleys are nice and they're her friends she's dating one of them and she's been there a lot sooo yeah"
"Then we should stay away from the Burrow," said Tony "The plan has to work and if we go there it might ruin everything"
"So you're finally leaving her alone?" Asked Natasha with a smirk
"Don't get used to it"

It was midnight and Loki made his way to Dumbledore's cell with a jug full of water and a cup, he didn't know why he was doing this but he knew he should. He reached the cell and opened the door and tried not to look away.
Dumbledore leaned against the wall starving and wounded. His right arm was missing but his right ear was turning black from the curse, it was spreading even though they cut his arm. He closed the door behind him and sat in front of him and filled the cup to the rim.
"I've brought some water," he said and Dumbledore slowly took the cup and groaned as he tried to sit. The once-great Dumbledore was struggling to drink water it made Loki feel bad for him "and some bread but I couldn't bring anything else"
"This is plenty," said Dumbledore as Loki poured more water into the now empty cup as he tore the bread into pieces "I was hoping I'd die of starvation but you stopped that"
"Don't say that" said Loki "I will get you out of here"
"We know that won't happen," said Dumbledore "What you're doing now is extremely dangerous and you're alone how are you going to free me? I can't use magic you can't Apparate without them knowing"
"I can try. What's the worst thing that they could do? Torture me? My whole life has been nothing but torture so I'm used to it"
"You're doing this for (Y/N)" said Dumbledore catching Loki off guard "Because she will blame you for my death"
"Why do you have to link everything that I do to (Y/N)?" Loki hissed "Just because I'm trying to help you it doesn't mean I'm doing this for her! Besides, you should be grateful that I even thought about freeing you and risking my life but here you are making fun of me!"
Dumbledore didn't say anything, he handed Loki the cup and leaned against the wall. It was true he was doing this for you because he knew there's no way you would ever forgive him but if he kept Dumbledore alive long enough then maybe he'll change your mind especially about what you said to him last time. He picked the jug and stood up, he wished there would at least be a pillow or something that Dumbledore could sleep on but there was nothing, it was an empty room.
"Don't get used to this" said Loki and turned around "This might be your last meal for a while" with that he closed the door and made his way to his room.