Chapter 28

'What do you mean you don't know when she'll wake up?"
"Mr. Stark ple-"
"I don't care just wake her up!!"
"Professor Dumbledore, I'm sure there's something that we can do"
"What are you even doing here Potter?"
"I am sorry Tony"
"It's not your fault Sirius"
You opened your eyes slowly and tried to get used to the light, you already knew that you were in the Hospital wing.
"(Y/N)?"
"Even when I'm unconscious I can hear your loud, annoying voice" you said and sat up
"Please leave us alone" said Dumbledore. Neville, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Luna left the room leaving you with Dumbledore, Tony, Steve, Thor, Natasha, Clint, Sirius and Bruce.
"I found a prophecy in your pocket" said Steve "but it had a crack on it, when I touched it, it broke and disappeared"
"What's inside it?" Asked Clint
"I.....haven't seen anything" you said "I don't know how to even use it"
"Prophecies are complicated" Said Dumbledore "but what you need to know is that, whatever is inside this prophecy should not change the way you live. You shouldn't rely on it or even believe it"
"Then why does it appear?" Asked Steve
"No one really knows" said Dumbledore
"I think it's related to the dream that I saw" you said "the room was the same and I heard a voice that lead me to the prophecy, it was the same on my dream"
"Don't let the prophecy control you" said Dumbledore "they are just words, you can change it by choosing what to do"
You tried to stand up but your legs weren't that strong to lift you.
"You should rest" said Sirius "you took a hard a hit"
"You survived a deadly curse" said Dumbledore "you survived Avada Kedavra"
"I didn't survive it" you said as you sat on the edge of the bed "I made a sheild and stopped it from hitting Sirius"
"But you weren't that strong to make a shield powerful enough to stop Avada Kedavra" said Dumbledore "you are a miracle"
"What?"
"Ron stop! They'll hear you!"
"I know Hermione! But didn't you hear him?"
"I think we all did"
"Sshhh.....they stopped talking"
"..........now what.....?"
"We can hear you" called Tony, you heard their shocked voices as they opened the door slowly
"We're sorry" said Hermione "we just want to make sure (Y/N) is alright"
"I'm fine" you said
"I think you should do what Sirius said" said Dumbledore "you should rest" with that he left with Tony, Sirius, Natasha and Clint behind him.
"Steve?" You you said "are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine" he said "just don't do anything like that again. I thought that we lost you"
"You know that I'm way stronger than that" you said and he sighed
"Yes (Y/N), I know. But I felt so scared when I saw the spell hit you-"
"It didn't hit me" you said sharply "I saw it as it crashed to a wall"
"No (Y/N)" he said "that's not what happened"
"Uhm.."
You turned your head and saw your friends standing awkwardly by the door.
"Can you guys just leave?"
With that they scattering to the door leaving you with Steve, Bruce and Thor.
"As I said, you tried to stop the curse but failed"
"Then how am I still alive?"
"We don't know" said Bruce "but I don't think we need to think about it a lot"
"What we need to think about is going home" said Thor "and enjoying my last feast here in Hogwarts"
"I totally forgot that this is your last year" you said "it won't be the same without you guys"
"You'll have your friends" said Bruce
"Wait a minute....... have you seen Loki recently?" You asked
"No" said Steve "don't tell me you want to go and look for him"
"Exactly" you said and stood up, this time you were able to stand up by yourself.
"You need to rest" said Bruce
"I need to find him!!"
"The train leaves in an hour!"
"Cool!"
"Did she just say 'cool'?"
"Kids these days, am I right?"
"You're 17 here, Thor"

You walked around the castle, asking the students if they've seen Loki anywhere, but to no avail.
'Where is he?' You thought as you went outside across the lawns where the students were sitting on the grass sun-bathing for the last time bed they go back to their homes in an hour.
Among the many students you saw Loki sitting in the shade all alone reading a book. You walked to where he was sorted and sat next to him.
"People usually ask if they could sit first" he said without lifting his eyes from the book.
"Well friends don't need to do it" you said
"We shouldn't be friends and you know that" he said, as he closed the book, set it aside and looked at you "I know that no one trusts me and they think that you're mad because you insist on befriending me"
"Then you know that I don't care about what they say" you said "I always see the good in people"
"I am the God of Mischief" he said with a smirk "there's no good in me"
"Not here" you said "in our world, maybe but here you're just like anyone else and you deserve another chance"
"I live in the Malfoy Manor" he said "isn't that enough to stop you from talking with me?"
"If you want me to stop then I wi-"
"No!" He said sharply "I was just making sure that you're not joking"
You smiled at him and turned your attention to the sky.
"(Y/N), there's something that I really want to say" he said "I've been thinking about it for a while, and I don't know how you'll react to it but-"
"Hey (Y/N)" said Clint as he stood behind Loki "we need to go to the train"
"You'll come with us?" You asked as you stood up and dusted yourself.
"Yeah, just to make sure nothing happens" he said and eyed Loki "now come on"
"Aren't you coming, Loki?" You asked
"No" he said "I'll stay here for few more minutes"
".....alright.." you said "see you nex-....I mean, bye"

"I thought they'll make another feast"
"Thor they make it the day BEFORE we leave" you said
"But I want another feast" he said and you sighed.
You were sitting in a compartment with the Avengers on your way back to King's cross station.
"Why don't you go to your friends?" Asked Natasha
"I don't know" you said "I kinda want to spend more time with you guys"
"I'm still sad that I won't go back to Hogwarts" said Bruce
"Hey look at the bright side" said Tony "you'll have me!"
"You call that a bright side?"
"(Y/N) the next book will start really soon" said Steve "and it's more dangerous than this one, we won't be able to protect you because we won't be there"
"Steve just relax" said Clint "give the girl a break, she knows what she's doing"
"Yeah but-"
"No buts" said Tony "let's just relax and wait for the train to stop"
"Who are you to shut me up?!"
"I'm way too sleep deprived to deal with your negativity right now"
"Guys stop we don't want another civil war" you said
"Looks like it's going to be a looong ride" said Natasha as you ignored the banter between Steve and Tony.