Chapter 17

"LADY (Y/N) WAKE UP!!!!"
You jumped from your bed and looked around Percy's room, that you were staying in, in horror.
"What? What happened? Who's in danger?" You asked and looked at Thor
"No one is in danger! It is Christmas!" He yelled "Merry Christmas Lady (Y/N)"
You sat on your bed and glared at him
"You literally shouted in my ear! That's not a way to wake someone up"
"I am very excited" he said "I want to see my presents"
"Alright alright" you said "I think I can't blame you"
You took the first box and saw that it was a (Favourite colour) jumper with (your first letter) on it. You immediately knew that it was from Mrs. Weasley.
After opening all the presents and comforting Thor because he didn't get a jumper ("maybe she didn't have enough time" "what is my purpose in this life lady (Y/N)?" "Stop you drama queen") you put all the presents in your trunk and turned to Thor
"I'll go to Ron's room" you said as you wore the jumper over your shirt
"Go and leave me with my misery" he said. You rolled your eyes and went to Ron's room where Harry and Hermione were there with Ron
"Merry Christmas" you said and closed the door behind you "hope you got good presents this year"
"Yeah good haul this year but when you get a homework plann-"
"It will help you" said Hermione "since you forgot that you have homework at all"
"Nice painting Harry" you said as he turned it upside down to see whether it looked better that way. With a loud crack, Fred and George Apparated at the foot of Harry's bed
"Merry Christmas" said George "don't go downstairs for a bit"
"Why not?" Asked Ron
"Mum's crying again" said Fred and you sat next to Harry on his bed "Percy sent back his Christmas jumper"
"Without a note" added George "hasn't asks how dad is or visited him or anything..."
"We tried to comfort her" said Fred as he sat next to you "told her Percy's nothing more than a humongous pile of rat droppings-"
"-didn't work" said George "So Lupin took over. Best let him cheer her up before breakfast, I reckon"
"What's that supposed to be anyway?" Asked Fred, squinting at Dobby's painting "looks like a gibbon with two black eyes"
"It's Harry!" Said George "says so on the back"
"Good likeness" said Fred grinning. Harry threw his new homework diary at him.
"Anyway, let's go down now" you said. After they dressed you all went to the kitchen which was mostly empty except for Mrs. Weasley. She was the only one there and she wasn't as cheerful as usual when she wished you a Merry Christmas and they went out.
"Mrs. Weasley" you said and stood next to her "do you need any help?"
"No, no my dear" she said and wiped a tear "go and have fun outside"
"I'd rather stay here and help you" you said
"Thank you" she said
"You mustn't be sad" you said and it caught her attention "you have five more sons and a daughter. Percy may ignore you now but in the end he will come back"
"I don't think he will" she said you walked to her and looked at her in the eye
"He will" you said trying to sound as serious as possible "he is after all your son! He misses you, he loves you. Even though he might not show it now, but he will because you're his mother. So please stop crying and think about your other children! And try to have a good holiday" she nodded her head and wiped her tears away
"Thank you" she said "you are truly an angel"

After lunch Harry went to Ron's room to chat with Sirius while you sat with Ginny and Hermione next the fire
"(Y/N)" said Steve as he stood infront of you "I need to talk to you. Now"
You stood up and put on your coat that Natasha sent it to you and went outside with Steve
"What's the matter?" You asked
"I want to give you this" he said and gave you a two faced mirror "with this mirror we can communicate all the time, you can talk with anyone; we all have it"
"Even Loki?" You asked and he sighed
"(Y/N) I know that you trust him but we don't! You know what he's done, how come he suddenly changed?"
"I trust him alright" you said "have you seen him? He's so happy! I've never seen him smile that much! Maybe he changed maybe he wants to be better"
"I still believe that he's the same person" said Steve "now another thing that we've been talking about for a while which is your powers"
"What about them?"
"Did you tell anyone about them?"
"No"
"I talked with Dumbledore few days ago and he thinks that it would be better if you told your friends about them"
"I won't!"you said "I don't want them to think that I'm a freak"
"You're a witch! Having powers is normal here"
"Well maybe since I've been made fun of my whole life about them made me hate them!" You yelled and Steve looked at the snowy ground
"I know (Y/N)" he said "I was a short, skinny man. I was always picked on, bullied, women used to look at me in disgust, I was ill most of the times and I was so insecure but it never stopped me! I always looked at the bright side. I had Bucky at that time and he was my backbone. So what I'm sayings is; trust your friends. Tell them about it and you will not regret it"
Steve always understood you, you always talk to him, train with him, even in the missions you get paired with him, which made Tony a little jealous because you 'replaced him' like what he said, but he's the only one that gets you.
"I think we should go back inside" you said "it won't be long before I go back to Hogwarts"
You turned around and started to walk to the Burrow. You missed Clint! He was the father figure to you. He would've told you what to do! You walked inside and went to your room without talking with anyone. You entered the room, closed the door and sat on your bed. You opened the mirror and looked at your reflexion for a moment before saying:
"Clint? Clint are you there?" You felt stupid talking to a mirror but you really need him
"Come on Clint where are you?"
"(Y/N)?"
You saw a pair of blue eyes looking back at you and you knew that it was him.
"Clint!!" You yelled in happiness "oh my god finally"
"Hey kiddo" he said and showed his whole face "how are you?"
"I'm fine. Clint I really need your help"
After you told him about your conversation with Steve he listened to you completely without interrupting you, when you finished talking he looked deep in thoughts.
"You might not like my idea" he started "but in my opinion you should talk with Remus"
"Remus?" You asked shocked
"Listen to me! He's a werewolf, his friends weren't like him, he told them, they helped him. Can't you see (Y/N)! You should talk with someone that has suffered like you. And that person is Remus Lupin"
"He's downstairs but I'm not in the mood to talk with anyone" you said
"I can bring him to Hogwarts one day" he said "I have to ask Dumbledore first but he'll understand"
"Thanks Clint" you said
"You're welcome, now go and have fun! Stop wasting your time"
You closed the mirror and put it on your bed. You wanted to stay alone in your room for a while but you also wanted to go down and spend the last day of holiday with the Weasleys. You stood up and when you opened the door you saw Fred standing infront of you.
"Hi" he said
"Hey" you said and gave him a smile
"I was about to knock" he said "what happened? Steve was talking with you and then you ran here. Everything okay?"
"I'm fine. I was talking with Clint with a mirror that he gave me, that's all" you said and stepped out of the room
"Well shall we go M'lady?" He asked and offered his arm, you giggled and accepted it
"We shall" you said and you both went downstairs
"Since it's our last day here" said Fred "and I don't think I'll stay in Hogwarts a long time when we go back. I want you to have this" he took a small box out of his pocket and gave it to you "it's a late Christmas present"
"Oh my! Thank you" you said and kissed his cheek. You opened the box and felt guilty.
Inside the box was a beautiful golden coloured necklace and what caught your attention was the pandant. It was heart shaped and it had dried red flowers inside it.

"Fred" you said and picked it up "it's gorgeous"
"I was worried that you might not like it" he said " I chose it for two reasons. The first one is that the flowers are red and I'm a Weasley soo.." he said and pointed at his hair "and the other reason is it reminded me of Gryffindor. Red and Gold"
He took it from you and placed it around your neck
"The second reason has already happened" he said "but for the first one. Well, we need to wait" he winked at you and held your hand and lead you downstairs.