Chapter 33

The next day you and Harry met Hermione and Ron in the common room before breakfast. You knew that Harry was going to tell Hermione about Draco and his plan again hoping that she'll believe and support him so you paid no attention to them. While you were thinking and looking around the room, you were brought back to reality by Ron shouting "IT'S RUDE TO POINT!!" At a first-year boy who was muttering something about Harry to his friend. The poor boy turned red and toppled out of the hole.
"Ron!" You snapped at him "don't do that to him!" You walked out of the hole and went to him "are you alright?"
"I'm fine" he said and stepped away from you.
'What's wrong with him' you thought but noticed that all the students in the hallway were staring and talking about you with their friends.
"(Y/N)!" You turned around and saw Steve behind you with Clint beside him "we need to talk to yo-"
"What are you doing here?" You asked "Can you stop following me?"
"What's wrong?" Asked Harry as he walked to you "Steve? Clint? Is there a problem?"
"Yes, there is a problem" said Clint "and we need (Y/N) to discuss this problem with her Right Now!"
"(Y/N) please just come with us" said Steve "students are staring at us"
"Where's Nat?" You asked
"We'll tell you everything just come" he grabbed your arm and dragged you down the hallway to Tony's office. You knew what they wanted to talk about, they wanted to keep an eye on you to "keep you safe" and "protect you" which really annoys you because you can clearly protect yourself. Steve opened the door and you walked inside while he locked the door behind him so no one would interrupt you.
"Took you long enough" said Tony who was sitting behind his desk "I knew that she's stubborn but I thought that you'd have a way to convince her"
"I'm not a child that you can trick easily!" you snapped at him "Now, will someone explain what's going on?"
"(Y/N) I know that you'll hate this b-"
"Then You shouldn't have done it!!"
"-ut it's for the best! I can't stay in my house knowing that you're in great danger and I can't do anything about it! Voldermort is after you and that alone is enough to scare anyone, but here you are not even thinking about it?" Exclaimed Steve
"Steve's right" said Clint "there's no doubt that you're a strong Avenger and a remarkable witch but it's not a bad thing to get help from people every once in a while"
"The students already know that I'm not normal" you said quietly "I tried to talk to a first-year boy today and he was way too scared to even talk to me, and now since you're here it will only confirms to them that what Draco said was true and I Am a monster"
"(Y/N) we just want to-"
"I DON'T CARE, STEVE!!" you yelled which caught him off guard "you have no idea how hard it is to walk around while every single person is talking about you in The worst way possible"
"I actually do" he whispered "and I used to have a friend that was always there for me whenever I was in trouble, that's why I'm here"
"You knew about this, didn't you?" You asked Tony and he looked at you with bored eyes.
"Of course I did" he answered
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"You're the one who started keeping secrets" he said and stood up "and we're not really talking to each other because talking with me is the worse"
"You were eavesdropping?"
"Of course I was" he said
"This is ridiculous" you said and unlocked the door but before leaving you turned to them "stay out of my way" and left Tony's office.

After breakfast, you waited for McGonagall to give you your new schedule which took a long time because she had to confirm that everybody had achieved the necessary O.W.L grades to continue with their chosen N.E.W.T.s. After Harry left the great hall with Ron, Professor McGonagall started talking about your schedule.
"Spectacular grades Stark" she started "You will continue studying Charms, Potions, Transfiguration, Herbology and Defense Against the Dark Arts.............which are the same classes as Potter......It's as if you two are twins"
"Yeah, so weird"
"Here is your schedule, and I want to see another 'Outstanding' in Transfiguration in your N.E.W.T.s. Make me proud" she said with a small smile.
"I will, professor" and after that you left to the common room that's when you remembered something.
'I was so busy with Loki's letter that I forgot to buy the ingredients and the book for Potions' you thought and started to panic but stopped when you saw Clint walking to you with a bag in his hand.
"Don't tell me tha-"
"Yup, here's everything that you'll need and thanks to Bruce, he copied Snape's book so your Potions book is a more clean and tidy version of Snape's" he said and you took the bag from him.
"But why did you copy Snape's book?" You asked
"Because why not? And Tony doesn't know so keep that a secret" with that he walked away and you continued your way to the common room where Ron and Harry were at the moment.
"I think that we have the same schedule" you said and gave them your schedule.
"That's awesome!" Said Ron "we can spend our free periods together"
"You do realize that we need to study during these free periods right?" You asked
"Shhh..........don't ruin the moment"
"Whatever"
"SSHHHHHHH!!!"

"Nat" called Bruce as he walked inside the 'empty' house "are you home?" He asked
"Of course I am" she answered appearing out of nowhere "What do you want?"
"I'm just bored-"
"And what am I? An amusement park? Go talk with Thor or something" she snapped at him. It was quiet for a few minutes because Bruce wasn't sure about what to do or say, that's until he remembered why she was in a bad mood.
"Is this related to Steve and Clint going to Hogwarts?" He asked and she sighed
"It's the main and only reason why I'm angry" she said and sat on one of the chairs "It's not fair that they treat her like this"
"It's for her safety"
"Bruce, you don't know what's going on in her life right now" she whispered "she tells me everything and ten minutes ago she told me that most of the students believed Draco and they think that she's not normal"
"So if Steve and Clint are always there-"
"-Always getting her out of troubles-"
"-will only confirm to the school and the Ministry that-"
"She's dangerous"

"So Snape will teach you Defense Against the Dark Arts?" Asked Thor through the Mirror that Steve gave you
"Yeah I'm not looking forward to it" you said as you checked the time, you still have 10 minuets before your first class.
"You are excellent in Defense Against the Dark Arts! If anything you should be excited for it!" He said
"Knowing Snape he'll kill us and call it an accident" you sighed "anyways I need to go now, talk to you later"
"Farewell Lady (Y/N)"
You placed the mirror in your drawer and went to the common room where Harry and Ron were waiting for you.
"Are you ready?" You asked
"Don't remind me" said Ron and you three left the sunlit common room and went four floors down to your classroom. You saw Hermione waiting outside while holding at least Five books.
"Let me help you" you said and took Two books from her "these are heavy"
"We got so much homework for Runes" she said "and we have to finish it by Wednesday!"
"Shame" yawned Ron
"You wait" she said "I bet Snape gives us loads"
The classroom door opened as she spoke, and Snape stepped into the corridor and no one said a word.
"Inside" he said
'We're about to find out' you thought