Chapter 20

And it was March! The weather started to warm up but still chilly at night, and the students started to hang out in the courtyard instead of the great hall. O.W.Ls and N.E.W.Ts were getting nearer which means the library was always packed with Fifth year and Seventh year students. Since all the students were always busy with studying, you barely found any time for D.A! But it didn't stop you from finding one hour that was suitable for the members.

You were sitting in your room, it was a free period for you so the room was empty. You were talking with Clint and Natasha with the mirror that Steve gave you.
"But I'm scared" you said
"Of what?" Asked Natasha shocked "you have Telekinesis and Pyrokinesis! You can destroy anyone that annoys you with a movement from your finger!"
"I don't think she's that kind of afraid" said Clint
"What if............what if...they thought that I was weird and won't be my friends anymore?" You asked
"I'll teach them a lesson if they did" said Natasha as she cracked her knuckles.
"Nat!!" Said Clint in a warning tone "(Y/N), I am sure that they won't leave you! You're their best friend, I am sure that they'll think it's very cool and maybe ask you to show them or something"
"And we'll be here in fifteen minutes! We'll be with you" said Nat but Clint sighed
"No Nat" he said
"Whay do you mean with 'No'?" She snapped
"(Y/N) has to tell them alone. I suggest that she tells Harry first, and then Hermione and Ron" he said
"But why are we going to Hogwarts then?" Asked Natasha
"To Bring Remus with us and we'll stay for a while" he said
"Really?? That's great" you said "but why"
"We'll tell you when we're here" he said "we should go now, we'll see you in few minutes" he said and you closed the mirror and put it in your drawer. The bell rung which means you have Charms now.
You took your bag and walked to the Common room and saw Thor with some Seventh year guys.
"Clint and Nat are coming" you said and walked to the portrait hole
"Great news!!" He yelled "why is the reason Lady (Y/N)?"
"I don't know!" you yelled and made your way to Charms. On your way there you saw the Gryffindors gathering around the door which was wide open and you heard shouts from the classroom.

"What's going on?" You asked
"It's Umbridge" said Dean as he stopped Seamus from pushing through the crowd to see what's happening "she came here few minutes ago and professor Mcgonagall was already inside with professor Flitwick. I don't know what happened but I think professor Mcgonagall is going to kill her"
You looked at the door, all the students were outside; no one had the full courge to walk inside especially since Mcgonagall was so angry. You heard something crash inside the classroom and the students yelled and ran away from the door.
"(Y/N) what are you doing?" Asked Hermione as she held your arm, stopping you from moving closer to the door "you'll get hurt! Mcgonagall and Umbridge are fighting!! We need to bring Dumbledore"
"Go and call him!!" You said "call Tony too!!" With that you pushed her and ran to the door.
Before you could even go inside, a spell came towards you but you dodge it in time, which crushed the door leaving it a memory. You walked inside and saw professor Flitwick on the floor, stunned. Mcgonagall and Umbridge were shooting a spell after a spell, you didn't know most of them and the rest were the ones that could hurt you. Mcgonagall slipped on some feathers that were one the floor and her wand flew away, Umbridge raised her wand and was about to shoot another spell but you stopped her! You stretched your arms and flipped her so she landed on her face.
"What is this!!?" She Yelled and tried to move "who's standing there!!?"
Mcgonagall looked at you and her eyes widened. She grabbed her wand and shot a spell at you; the same spell that Umbridge shot earlier, which left you unconscious on the floor. Umbridge stood up and looked at the room and her eyes landed on your unconscious body.
"What is she doing here?" She asked. Mcgonagall raised her wand at Umbridge and lead her to the door.
"Your spell hit her" said Mcgonagall "you are in a very big trouble. You'll face The Stark wrath"
"I will put an end to you" said Umbridge
"I would like to see you try" said Mcgonagall as she watched Umbridge walk away and snap at the students who were looking at her.
"Potter" said Mcgonagall as Harry came running with Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore and Tony with him "escort Stark to the Hospital wing immediately" Tony ran inside the room and tried to not yell when he found you laying on the floor. Many cuts and wounds covered your body and you were surrounded by your blood. Hermione yelled as Tony carried you to the Hospital wing.
"What happened to her?" Asked Harry but Mcgonagall didn't answer him "Prrofessor answer me!!"
"I...." she tried to speak but couldn't find the right words
"Umbridge stunned her" said Ron "she did that before! It's not a new thing to her!!"
"She didn't stun (Y/N)" said Hermione "Professor Mcgonagall did" she added
Ron gasped and Harry didn't believe Hermione at first
"Professor Mcgonagall Likes (Y/N) she would never-"
"But I did Potter" she said "I stunned a student. And I will face all the consequences"
"I am sure that professor Mcgonagall did that for a reason" said Dumbledore "because as far as I can remember, (Y/N) is her favourite student. Come with me Minerva" he said and lead her to his office.