Fred Weasley

Voldemort was lying on the ground, as though he was nothing. No one looked at him or even acknowledged that his body was lying there.

Arthur and Molly Weasley had their arms around each other. Both of them were crying, their eyes had become red from weeping, tears were flowing liberally down their cheeks. "Fred, my son, always smiling and laughing. So young, so intelligent, so full of life", Molly was saying. Arthur hugged her, tears downing down his cheek, nodding.

Bill was standing with Fleur by his side. "My brother, never thought I would lose him. He was always cheerful and ready for a prank", he was saying. Fleur squeezed his hand and nodded understanding his plight.

Charlie, Percy and George were hugging each other. George looked broken, even when he lost an ear and was in excruciating pain, he didn't spill a tear. But, the expression in his eyes was too much. He looked lost. He was missing a part, a part which he could never get again. A part without which he could never be whole again.

Ron was sitting on the floor, burying his head between his hands, a occasional whimpering noise from him. He hugged his knees and started crying. "Fred, always joking, always playing, always mocking someone". Hermione sat beside him, not knowing what to do.

Ginny sitting by the Black Lake, eyes closed, soft silent tears flowing down her cheeks. "Fred, it was the first time she called Fred,it was always George and Fred. Both of them together made a whole. One of them was like a part, a piece of something. Fred, giving stupid advice and making dumb jokes".

Harry sat gently beside Ginny.

"Are you okay? ", he asked in a soft voice.

"I'm not okay. I don't know if I'll ever be", she said.

"It's okay", he said pulling her into a embrace.

"He was like a brother to me, too", he said gently. Ginny nodded into his shoulder and cried even more.

Harry, was crying too. Less of sorrow but more of guilt. All of them had died because of him.