Fred Weasley

It had been fifteen years since the Battle of Hogwarts, since the day George Weasley had lost his twin, a piece of himself, since the day 'we' became I and since the day "Fred and George" became George.

He had fallen asleep in his shop. His best friend and partner Lee Jordan was asleep beside him. He got up slowly and walked towards his house -The Burrow. His wife and kids would be at home.

He walked around the house and reached Fred's grave.

                R.I.P  Fred Weasley
       1st April 1978 - 2nd May 1998
A beloved son, a good brother and a                                prankster

George took his wand and conjured a bouquet of flowers.

"Um. Hello Fred. It's been fifteen years since I lost you. It has been hell. Waking up and seeing your bed empty, having no one to finish my sentences, no one to get my jokes, no one to share my bizarre ideas with and no one to prank around.But I have managed to pull through for you. I fell in love with Angelina and I now have two kids, Fred and Roxanne. I'm now running our shop with Lee. I never thought I would lose you, Fred. I miss you so much. I miss you more than I did and will miss you more than I do. I love you, Fred", he said and broke down.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see Lee Jordan standing beside him.

"It's okay, mate", he said.

George cried for a long time into Lee's shoulder.

"How did you find me? ", George asked.

"I knew you would come here today. I woke up to see you weren't there and I figured out you would be here", he said.

Lee stood up and said, " Hello, buddy. Sup? I love you bro and I miss you so much. I'm now married to Katie Bell and have two children. I'm running your shop with George now. I miss all your stupid jokes and pranks dude. You were a genius. I have always wanted to tell you that, but I didn't. Sorry. George has named his son after you. He looks like you too. I was the best man at his wedding and I'm Fred's godfather. Fred is very mischievous and naughty. All of us had a very tough time raising him. George is a good business partner. Your shop is flourishing and has become famous now. Take care and I promise to take care of your brother".

"Thank you, Lee", George said.

"Dude, we have to go. You ready? ", Lee said.

George nodded and left the backyard of his house silently.

Molly too couldn't sleep all night and was staring from her bedroom at her son's grave. She saw George coming and froze for a moment. She had thought it was Fred for a second until she realized it was George. She felt as though her heart was being ripped out on seeing her son crying on the ground. She however didn't want to and didn't have the heart to interrupt him. She stood silently watching him from her bedroom. She couldn't see him in so much pain and turned away from the window and slept silently in her bed. She knew sleep wouldn't come but yet she kept trying.