Chapter 1

We walked in the cold weather, Mikey, Jake, Ademir, and I. Getting dragged along their stupid 3 a.m challenge, once again. They started to set up the board and something felt off. Like almost someone was here watching us. "I have a weird feeling about this one guys." Of course, they didn't listen and just continued to play their stupid board game. Mikey and Jake sat down on the floor and were about to begin playing the game. My mind was getting the best of me and the smallest things were making me scared. Instead of telling the boys I just kept to myself.

"Are there any spirits here, that would like to contact us?" Jake asked and almost immediately had gotten an answer. Yes, the board had said. They both looked at eachother, not expecting anything less. Jake had asked it another question, bringing us back to Sutton.

I stood close to Ademir, trying to stay still and not shake too much, due to the dropped temperature. My attention was drawn away from the board when I heard a snap of leaves. "Yo!" My attention went back onto Jake and he was looking at the same direction that I previously was.

"Do you not- flash the light over there, flash the light over there." Jake told me. I did want he had said, seeing a body figure. "Do you see someone over there."

"No." Ademir responded. He asked a few more times, the boys weren't seeing what Jake and I were. "You're telling me-" The figure started running around the cemetery and everyone started to freak out. Taking it a few seconds for it to process. We all took off running after Mikey picked up the board. Dumbies were yelling and cursing as we ran to go hide. Basically, giving out what direction we had ran.

The boy were running in front of me because I slowed down trying to figure out who the guy was. "Where is she? Ellie!" Mikey whispered yelled and I ran up towards them. "I told you dumb asses!" They all jumped when I came from the other side of the tombstones. I walked over towards Mikey since he was by himself and seemed a bit scared.

"Where's Manfs?" Jake whispered, looking behind him. "Manfs, get the fuck over here." We crawled over towards the both of them. But I went behind Jake, softly touching the bottom of his back, to keep balance. Then the boys started to softly argue, who was going to fight just in case they needed too. We waited in silence, hoping the person wasn't going to find us anytime so, or at all. Ademir had placed his hand on my thigh and I put mine on top of his. He was clearly scared and I wanted to comfort him.

Heavy footsteps came up from the right of us. "Holy shit." Jake and I whispered as the guy came and attacked Ademir. The boys backed off and didn't even try to help him. "Oh shit! Ademir." So I tried to be the hero of the night and ended up getting pound on, over and over. Jake had pulled him off Ademir and the guy went off and attacked Manfs. I just laid in the floor in pain, crying.

The guys were going at it and somehow I got kicked in the boob, adding more pain to my smashed in face. Without knowing they all got up and started to film again, I stayed on the floor crying in pain. "Where's Ellie!" Manfs had said in a panic. Heavy footsteps came running and I had gotten scared that I was going to get attacked again. All the guys had came running back since they forgotten about me after half way to the car. "Holy shit!" Jake said after seeing my face. This made me feel very insecure, I covered my face, trying hide from the camera.

We all headed back to the car and piled in. Ademir hopped in the drivers seat, not saying two words to anyone.

"You okay?" Mikey asked and I just nodded my head, not wanting to talk to any of them at the moment.

Jake had put the camera away and I reached to turn off the light. I pushed the ouija board away from me, not caring that it was disrespect. I took my bag and grabbed my extra shirt, switched them out since blood was all over the one that I had on. No one was taking the chance of talking to me, knowing I was pissed off.

Ademir had drove to my house since it was the closest and everyone wanted to clean off the blood.

"Where's Mom?" Ademir asked as we walked in the house quietly. "Grave yard." He nodded his head and they all followed me upstairs to my room.

Everyone rinsed off and changed their clothes. After knowing these boys for so long, they stay the night sometimes and have a few extra clothes here. But with my strict parents they sleep in our extra room, since my older brother had left.

We all met senior year, well Mikey and Jake. Ademir we met not too long ago. Mikey and I swam together all throughout highschool and didn't met until our last swim dinner. We became close and he introduced me to Jake then we were the best trio in school. Then most people thought I was sleeping with the both of them. Which is false, they are both disgusting. But it was just everyday highschool drama.

"Ademir, come here." I called and he walked in my room, still wearing his bloody sweater and his face was still bloody and busted up.

"Fuck no!" He yelled seeing the alcohol bottle.

Soon he had gave in and sat on the bed with me, letting me clean up his cut. He was squeezing on my thigh, almost digging his nails in my bare skin. The guys had came in the room, sitting on my bed and just watched. "You guys should date." Jake said at random, we both aggressively shook our heads. "Friends, Jake. That's all we are, friends." Without anyone seeing he winked at me, causing me to roll my eyes in disgust.