Chapter 4

Today, we're getting revenge on McJuggernuggets. Swift is coming along and so Tornike. We've been planning for the course of this week. Everything has been lowkey since. Nothing is going to any better than mentally kicking this boy's ass. He bruised my cheek bone, fucked the tissue in Ademir's mouth, while all on drugs. This pay back is going to be a bitch, especially with me in the mix.

We all were chilling at Mike's house, as we waited for everyone to show up.

In that time Mikey started up his vlog, before Swift and Tornike had came.

I've never met these guys but once they had walked in, Swift's face, I remember from that night and the other, I don't know who he is.

Before leaving the guys messed around for a minute, I formally got introduced and they were chill guys.
Then we took off to grab a bite to eat at Wendy's, before the guys went to Home Depot.

The night was about to get started when the sun had gone down. As we were driving to the guy's house, my heart started to race. Getting revenge on people isn't my thing. Usually everything gets settle right then and there with these type of things. But more like I fight. In that situation, me against a drug addict, or so the guys tell me, of course my ass is going to lose.

"Oh shit that's him!" Jake had pointed out at the car we were just about to pass. They all started to bug and yell, realizing it was him. Swift pulled the car over and they all started to run out after him.

"Yo! What's good bitch." Mikey pretty much shouted as they approached the car. Admir pulled me behind him as Swift dropped Juggernuggets. Everything was happening so fast, I wasn't able to comprehend what was going on.

Jake was leading us to the house as he held him, the rest just hyped up the situation. Well, mainly Mike. For the most part, Ademir held my hand, making me follow his footsteps as we walked through the woods.

On the way over there Jake started to get heated, and was beyond ready to fuck Juggernuggets up.

We got to his garage and began to tie him up after he had tired to leave. He began to tweak and get paranoid as we walked in and had sat him down. For a good amount of time I had just stayed quiet and my hands behind my back, like a little kindergarter and watched everything happen.

Mike had tied him up, Ademir was filming, as so was Tornike, Jake and Swift were just hyping the situation up and trying to get in his head. "Did you see what you did to his face or his face?" Swift's voice was getting louder by the second. Jake joined in, adding more information to the mix. "You beat the shit out of a girl, dog!" Mikey yelled as he was finishing up taping and tying him up. "I don't give a fuck." I couldn't help but laugh, this dude ain't even worth my time.

"Go fuck yourself." Ademir was about to get aggressive when Jessie had started to tell him stuff. But he had held himself back and kept quiet.

"Nah, Mikey Manfs. You're gonna fucking learn that shit." He shoved his camera in his face, "You know my fucking name." They were just going back an forth. And then it turned into a three way, him, Mike and Jake.

At this point I'm useless to whatever going on. I don't understand why he had jumped us nor do I care but this guy is getting what he deserves.

Swift and Tornike had left to go and get Jessie's camera, leaving the four of us with this crack head. "Oh you brought a girl? For what? So she can suck my shit." He laughed. This had me heated, just as I was about to step up and stomp the shit out of him, Ademir and Jake had held me back. I was trying to fight out of their grip, but the two of them, there was no shot of me getting out. "Say dumb shit like that again." I yelled, "See if I don't knock your ass out." He laughed.