Chapter 9

Jake's POV 

We had decided to go to the Russian cemetery and play the ouija. Ell, Ademir, and Aaron are all coming along. Despite what had happened with Ell and Ademir, they had decided that it won't affect working and being in the vlogs together. It took awhile to get the both of them here but since Ademir lives here, we just needed Ell. But she's stubborn and doesn't like being told what to do. This time around, she was willing to work with this.

I was filming my intro and making fun of Ademir because he just got a new hair cut. We had all liked his long hair, but the one who loved it the most was Ell. Now we're waiting for her reaction.

Aaron and I had made a bet, if she will care or not. Knowing her as long as I do, she's just going to keep quiet and continue on. Aaron thinks that she's going to flip out.

Soft foot steps had came towards my room, it was Ell.

The moment the door opened I had the camera in selfie mode. Her face was priceless when she saw Ademir. She had looked at Ademir then at the camera, before walking out of the room. I had laughed, waiting for her to come back in.

"Ell, thoughts?" I had asked and she shook her head and kept quiet. Aaron owes me a redbull. "I mean, you're still ugly as shit." She sat on the bed and looked at Ademir, waiting for his reaction.

They talked for a minute and now we were just waiting on them.

For two people that aren't too fond of eachother, they sure can talk for hours. Once they wrapped it up, we finessed my sisters keys and were off.

Half way to the cemetery Ellie had fallen asleep.

"We got to the cemetery, but Ell didn't end up coming because she passed out in the back." I had explained, pointing the camera to the back seat of the car. She had taken off her shoes and curled up in a ball. It was cute. "Don't blame her, she's a full time student and works. So this wasn't a big surprised." Ademir shut the car door after taking the extra sweater her had brought and throwing it over her. "And that's Rimeda being a good ex boyfriend." He shut the door and shook his head. "Being her ex doesn't change the fact that I still care for her."

We had explored the place before going and playing the game. I've only been here twice and it was when our asses had got jumped by a druggy, which I might add, wasn't that great of a memory. But this time we are flirting with the devil. A bunch of risky motherfuckers is what we are.

As we were about to start playing, when a loud bang had came out of nowhere.

"It was just the flag pole." I placed my hand against my chest, feeling my heart beat. My heart almost fell out of my asshole. That's how scared I was.

Again, we went back and started to play the ouija board. Wanting to get in contact with someone. And when we did, that's when things started to get sketchy. Aaron was freaking us out, saying that what the piece was doing wasn't good. "Can we say goodbye?" I had asked and Valch had pushed it to goodbye.

Creepy stuff had just started to happen and we took off running. Nothing has ever been this scary in my entire life. We had ran back to the car and before we were able to catch our breathe something had came running towards us. "Oh my God!" Ademir shouted, grabbing on to me as we ran towards Aaron.

My eyes didn't leave the car. Something was there and I was scared to get closer to the car. "Something is in the bush, by my-my sisters car." I told them as we tried to figure out what we are going to do. "Ellie is in the car!" Aaron whispered yelled at us. My heart literally stopped. That had totally slipped my mind. She could be possed and we wouldn't even know because we just left her there.

Ademir got in the car and pulled it out. Aaron and I had pulling on the door handel, trying to get in the car. "What the fuck are you doing?" I had yelled, scaring Ellie awake. I got in the car, slamming the door. Her eyes were red and drool was all over her cheek. Just so she wouldn't kill me when this video goes up, I avoided putting her in the vlog.

Back at the house we had recapped before Aaron went home. Everything was putting us on edge and I was scared to even edit the video.

Ell ended up just passing out on the floor of my room, cuddling with Ademir. He didn't seem to mind and I was surprised. "Are you touching her butt." He had gave me a smirk then shrugged. "Motherfucker." This never really happens. Actually it doesn't happen. When she spends the night, it's either she sleeps on my bed with me or in the other room. She's not the type of person to cuddle or even sleep with pants on or sleep on something as uncomfortable as the ground. She must've been really tired if she passed out on the floor.

As I was editing the video Ademir told me that someone of the name SoSo had snapchatted him. I immediately pulled out my camera and quickly explained what was happening.

We had facetimed Aaron and moved Ell up on the bed because we were up and walking around. "Maybe it was Ell." He had said. Ademir had quickly got offend and started to defend her. "She was asleep the whole time and still hasn't woke up. It's for sure isn't her." I had back Ademir up.

This just made us think that it was Aaron playing games because Ell wasn't even with us and has been asleep since before the cemetery. On top of that, she doesn't go on social media passed a certain time.

We had stayed up all night. The moment Ademir passed out, Ellie woke up. I had caught her up on everything and she was as scared as us. Also, she was confused that out of all people they snapchatted Ademir. "If someone was stalking you guys wouldn't you think, they would've messaged all of you?" She had brought up a good point and this had me thinking. But it was early morning and I was tired. Ell wanted to go home and get her morning routine started before continuing on with whatever we are going to do.

My Mom came home and I told her everything that happened last night. Besides me getting stalked. That is for me to handle because she'll start putting out guns I didn't even know existed.