Chapter 23

Mikey's Pov

Everyone was out of the house and Ell was out of town for the past few days, so I had just finished doing the dumbest skit of my life. So having to do this type of dumb shit was stupid by hey, if the locals like it, it's good. I was in the middle of doing my outro, talking about deleting my video and about all those fake fans who comment dumb shit when I heard the front door open. But no one came in. Nothing sketchy has happened in a while, so this caught me off guard. I finished my outro then went to check it out. There was nobody, so it freaked me out a little. So I told myself it was just because the air turned on and the door shut, okay whatever. Then I went upstairs.

Some time had passed by and I was still home alone, so I finessed a nap in, not caring if someone came home now.

"Mikey." Ell woke me up when she came and laid on my bed, cuddling me. "What's up baby?" I whispered. She pointed towards the door, making me sit up and see who it was.
I wanted to roll my eyes and ask why she was here. But it's Ell's bestfriend so I don't wan't do be disrespectful. "Hi Mike." She waved, holding her G7X Mark 3 in her hand. Now I really wanted to roll my eyes and ask why. I smiled and waved. We went back an forth playing nice with eachother because Ell was in the room but in reality, we wouldn't be so nice. She fucked me over two summers ago, and i kinda liked her.

Only getting a few minutes of sleep, Ell ended making me get out of bed and change so they can go out to eat and drag me along. This is going to be worse than third wheeling with Jake and Ashley yesterday. At least they weren't coupling, that would've been really weird.

They walked in front of me, locked arms and just doing the same thing they did back in Jeresy. Was I a fan about it then, No. Now it bugs me even more that she vlogs and she's taking away my girlfriend. "Look at little Manfs back there." I looked up from my phone and saw she was pointing her stupid fucking camera at me. This time I did roll my eyes, it's going to be a long ass week if she's long.

The exact moment Layla got up to go to the bathroom Ell started to get pissed with me because i wasn't being 'nice'. "Why the fuck would I be nice to that?" But I just brushed it off because Layla isn't worth a fight.

After we ate I let Layla take Ell and be such great friends, since I don't want to start any drama with her.

We were going in and out of the shops on the Boulevard even though there isn't much we managed to spend three hours in each shop. I just stood in the corner or sat on a stand with the tee shirts. Something that I don't like doing because, being envolved is something that is some that I do.
I had got a text message from Affaf saying that I got something in the mail. Since I was getting pushed to the side, I took this as an opportunity to go see my new merch and hang out with her since she actually gives me attention even with Diego around.
"Ell, I'm gonna go, Jake wants to film something." She didn't even look at me and just nodded her head kept talking to Layla, who was giving me a dirty look. I tried to kiss her cheek and she stepped away from me and asked the fucking snake a question.

Back at the apartment, i filmed a opening for my merch with Affaf.

"You don't like her besetfriend?" I nodded my head, refreshing snapchat to see all the dumb shit Layla is posting to get Ell in trouble with me or just make me look bad in general. "Look Ell is a sweet girl, we're getting there in friendship and her friend just seems like a bitch." Affaf had took the words from my mouth, "I can't say that because then she gets pissed with me for calling her that."

I don't think I've ever been so jealous in my entire life time. Even though they are bestfriends, I would still love to spend time with my girlfriend. We see eachother almost every day but there's days when she just needs time to herself and to get things done, and so do I. But Layla is being a complete ass with hogging her. She's been here in L.A for a little less than a few hours, and she spent the whole weekend with Ell, at least let me spend five minutes with her.

After Ell and Layla finished shopping she wanted to come and finally give me attention.
She came and laid in my bed with me as I was editing my youtube video. I had sat up and put my editing aside for a minute so we can actually talk and get caught up with eachother since I haven't seen her since Friday and it's Monday. "You were too busy to text me back or did you go Hollywood on me?" I gave a little laugh, messing around.
"Okay reasoning behind that." She sat on her knees before sitting crisscross to tell her little story.
Before she was able to even get two words out, Layla had texted her, saying that she had an emergency and she needs to come ASAP. When she had tried to say sorry I just shook my head and grabbed my computer, not wanting to hear the dumb excuse on how she's important right now. I put my earbuds in and began to edit.