sneak peek of bk. 2

How soon do ya want book 2? Cause, I'm ripping out these chapters and doing mad editing. It's going to be good and you'll like the book and how it is coming out so far. Yes, it may be a slow start unlike book 1 but, I promise! There's quite a few surprises coming along with it.

And for the new book.... shall I place a preview???? Yes? Okay... don't need to tell me more than once.

-

When we had got home, it was around the same time my Mom gets up for work. Keeping quiet, because Tyler had Ryan over and they were both past out on the couch. So we went to our second option; my room.
I grabbed clothes from my closet to change into for both Elle and me but, she had fallen asleep before giving her the clothes. "Babe..." I shook her awake, "Elle, here." She stretched, rolling into her side looking at me for a few seconds before closing her eyes again. Taking it in for a moment and chuckling a bit, I managed to get her up once again then actually keep her up; long enough to get her changed.

"You two staying up?" My Mom had came into my room, wearing her scrubs ready to leave for work. Seeing that Elle was past out on my chest, she had already knew the answer to that question. I just nodded my head, not trying to make any small movements that would wake her up. "Never thought that someone would keep you this occupied, Michael." She gave me a small grin before slightly shutting my door. "Me either."

Bio:

You survived Fun at 3am, and everything is going fine... until someone starts playing with the devil... // based on vlogs and random ideas from my head.

So here's tea... I've been trying to write the second book since December and it's June. The book has been deleted multiple times and rewritten and just not good enough. It took about three weeks just to write about 500 words of the first chapter. So to everyone who have been asking for book two... it's coming soon. I promise. It just went y'all want the book.