Chapter 6

It took only a few minutes for the guys to get to my house after the phone call. My back was sting and the pain was unbearable. Around twelve was when I called Jake and had told him about the painful claw marks.

Once Manfs and Jake came over they had me show them the scratches. Pulling off my shirt had made it a hundred times worse. "Lowkey dog, she has a nice toned back." Mikey had started to run his hand up and down my back. I smacked his hand and winced in pain. "Damn, you just looking pretty suave."

They ended up taking me to the ER to get stitches because the marks were pretty deep.

Waited about an thirty minutes until they were able to bring me back.

"So how did this happen?" The nurse had asked once she saw the marks. None of us didn't really know how to respond because you can't just tell her, we fuck around with ouija boards for living. "My hous e is haunted and she took the risk of house sitting for the night after we played the ouija board." Her eyes had opened wide once Jake told her. We started laughing to lighten the mood, and ended up making it awkward.

She started to clean it off and it was making the pain two times worse. Mikey let me hold his hand, and we weren't even at the stitching part yet. "So what's your relation to them?" The nurse had tried to make conversation as she was giving me shots. "Very close friends."

"Ell, Ademir is calling you." Jake had said, handing me my phone. I just denied the call and laid it right next to me.

He started to blow up my phone until Manfs finally answered it for me.

They were talking for a minute, before he took off walking, having Jake take his place and held my hand. HE was talking to me about work and school, so my mind was taken off of the pain. The nurse had left to go grab the stitching material, giving me some time to mentally prepare myself.

Mikey came back and handed me the phone. "Where's your keys? I'm going to get Ademir." He had smile and then, placed his arms behind his back, waiting for my answer. "You better not fuck up my car Mikey."

By the time the stitching was half way done, Mikey showed up... Along with Ademir and Phil. Now the doctor probably thinks I hang out with nothing but males, which isn't wrong.

After she finished and put a wrap on me, since the stitches were placed on my back. We left.

In the elevator Jake had made me put on his sweater because I hadn't put on my shirt yet, "Don't need creeps staring at my little sister." The doors at open, and we quickly mobbed out of the ER.

"Let me get in the middle." I told Ademir as he went to climb in the truck. Everyone had got in and started to talk about filming for Jake's vlog.

Since Phil didn't want to be part of it we had dropped him off and went to go get Swift and switch cars then went to get Gavin.

Long process, took about an hour for them to get together.

"Elliana, do you want a different sweater?" Jake had asked, as he walked in his room and changed out of his long sleeve. I was laying on the futon with Ademir, waiting for the guys to get their shit together before leaving. "Yeah." He tossed me one, I had sat up and pulled the sweater off carefully, without putting myself in pain.

After everyone had gotten changed we piled in the car and started to drive to the abandoned church.

For a good part of the car ride, I had slept, resting my head on Manfs's lap. He was playing with my hair then started to rub my back. Talk about best feeling in the world.

As we arrived Jake turned on his camera and started to film in the car.

We all started to walk towards the shed. Where Ademir almost died. Always fun to come back here, so many memories each time too. Not all good ones, but they are memories.

Everyone started to mess around, make fun of Swift because he tried to be funny. Jake tried to get Gavin to show his nipples. Then, Mike had reminded him he has a career in his future and they don't. Which is true. Not going to lie. They did, "discontinued" college for youtube.

"Let's see if we hear something." Ademir had gathered all of us around him, watching him throw a stick and waiting to hear the noise. Gavin and I just sat back, tired, not wanting to even be apart of their dumb activities.
Off we went to the ceremony place.

Jake was giving the grand tour then Gavin, Mike, and Ademir all came running down the stairs in a rush. We all just stared at them, as they were speaking gibberish.

When they had started run, then it hit me. Our asses are going to get shot with beanbag guns.

All fun and games were put off the side, no one felt like getting shot so we went back to the car. "Ell, how you feeling?" Jake had asked. "Fine." I nodded my head and got into the back seat with Manfs, again.

Swift had drove to Wawa, regretting, even listening to the groups vote.

Back at Jake's house, everyone was being loud and annoying. And all I was trying to was go to sleep and not have to deal with the guys. "Ell, we're filming us sleeping." Mike had came in the room, along with Ademir and Jake. I just nodded my head and pulled the blankets up over my head.

Jake had patted on my leg, before pushing all my weight to the other side of his bed.

My face was in the pillow, waiting for Mike to stop talking. "Fax." Was the last thing I heard before blankets were ruffling against itself and Jake roll over onto his side and placing his arm on my back. From there on out, it was quiet.

-

Shit update