Chapter 28

After the past few days, everything was going to shit, my week has been horrible. Today being my birthday not waiting to do anything it normal but Mikey had texted me last night asking if I would like to go out with him on a little 'date' out to somewhere, he wouldn't tell me where or how too dress, so being me, I set out my outfit for today; light colored high waisted jeans, along with my white timbers and a pretty revealing laced shirt.
Kristen had walked into my bathroom as I was getting ready. Without caring she sat on the toilet and started to go pee, picking up a quick conversation with me.
"Where you going?" She rolled up the toilet paper, placing it on her lap then went on her phone. "Uh..." I struggled to talk as I was putting on my basic everyday makeup, "Manfs wanted to... go out." Her face lit up when I had brought up his name. The only person who actually supports this relationship. Not having to say another word, she was asking nonstop questions, making me laugh. "So it's a date." Not waiting to say anything I shrugged my shoulders and smiled giving her a little hint, making her freak the fuck out. "What outfit are wearing?" She quickly washed her hands then went into my room, knowing that I had already had it set out and ready to put on once I finished with my hair.

Kristen was more excited about me going out with Manfs than either of us were. She was jumping off the walls and was hyping me up as I was getting ready. Picking out something to put over my top, she finally shut up and went looking through my closet. "Here's a different shirt to take because it's gonna get cold later on." Momma Kristen had said as she grabbed my bag from downstairs and packed a extra shirt, thin sweater, and left my camera sitting on the because she didn't know what to do with it. 

We were both sitting on the couch, waiting for someone to knock on the door or just walk right in.

Two hours had passed and still there was no sign of Mikey. So I took off my shoes and changed out of my shirts getting comforble on the couch. Tapping on my phone case waiting for him to at least text saying some great excuse on how he can't make it instead of making me wait. Another couple of hours passed by and the sun was about to start setting, still he wants to go MIA. "How great." I tossed my phone on the coffee table and went upstairs to change out of my jeans and put a different shirt on. Kristen had followed in my room, holding my phone in her hands and sat on the bed. "I'm not gonna let you spend your birthday sitting around waiting for some boy." She gave me my phone and stood up. "Get your cute ass outfit and be right in ten."

I bit my bottom lip and nodded my head, mentally preparing myself for what she has in store for this wonderful evening. Getting all dolled up again and went downstairs to grabbed a water bottle, someone had knocked on my door. Not thinking twice on who it can be, I answered the door, taking a sip of my water. Mikey had stood there holding flowers in one hands and his phone in the other. "Happy birthday." Now, in my head I had to think quick, do I be an ass or say thank you. But instead of that, I just took a deep breath and smiled, not knowing what to say.

"Thanks for finally deciding to come." Now there was no option, being a total bitch was the only thing on the table. He really doesn't deserve me and all my 'kindness'. "I texted you be ready by seven." I shook my head, we both pulled out our phones, getting ready to prove eachother wrong. On mine there was no text messages and on his were unsent messages. Being right on this one, I gave him a smile and waited to hear what his ugly ass had to say. "Are you down to go out tonight." He smiled, waiting to hear my answer. But before I was able to tell him Kristen and I were coming out, she came downstairs and was acting like she was about to die because she had period cramps. "Yeah, I guess I'm free."

Going down to the parking garage in awkward silence, made me want to throw up. This is the first time we've ever even been this awkward with eachother. Not even this awkward when we first met.
We walked past his car and went over to mine, since he's a little worried of driving his car and the damages it might have. I tossed him my keys and he was completely surprised, mainly because I don't even let my Dad touch my car. Since this was something I bought myself and pay for everything needed for the car, nobody is allowed to touch or even sit in the drivers sit. "You sure?" He asked a few times before, wanting to reassure me. "Yes. Mike it's fine." Letting out a deep breath and getting in the passenger seat for the first time since I've got my car.
He was driving very cautiously down the ramp, hoping that he didn't make one wrong mistake when driving. But for his sake, i was paying for attention to whatever the fuck Kristen was saying rather than him driving my car.

He pulled up at Cheesecake and was hyped to eat some good food. Before I was even able to get out of the car he was running across the parking lot inside the building. I shook my head and ran in front of a car to get inside.
With just my luck, he had tricked into going on a birthday dinner with all the roommates and the old ones... which were Affaf and Diego. Without saying two words, he knew I was upset and wanted to leave. We walked over to the table and I pulled out my phone, not wanting to talk to anyone there.
So much for a date. I texted Kristen.
The whole time I just played with my straw and scrolled through Instagram, not into all this bullshit.
Mikey glance at me a couple of times when talking to everyone. "The least you can do is smile." I looked up at him not changing my expression, instead shook my head and leaned back in my seat. He patted my thigh and went on with his conversation.

When the food had came everyone had quiet down and were talking softly. The whole time I had my phone in my lap, picking at my food, that i was paying for so it was okay and doing my usual, texting Kristen.

For a few moments I had left because my sister was calling to say happy birthday. When I went back to the table, someone had stole my sit next to Mikey. Some random girl I've never seen before, but it was clear that they knew eachother. As bad as I wanted to drag her ass, I just kept quiet and sat in the empty seat across from her.
Seeing them together had made me jealous, yes I still have feelings for Manfs even though he can be a complete ass to me.

"I heard we have a birthday girl here tonight." One of the preppy waiters had said. I leaned back in my seat, already getting embarrassed. He counted them down to start singing and my face turned red. "Happy Birthday to Alexis." They all sang and my heart dropped alittle. This whole birthday dinner for some girl who showed up at the end. I chewed the inside of my cheeks, holding in my anger as she smiled and thanked Manfs. Now I was just completely hurt. They even kissed right in front of me. At this point I was all types of mad. He takes me out, making me think it was just the two of us, has this whole birthday dinner planned out, and it ends up being with the actual girl he's seeing. How mad would you be?
"Can I have my keys?" I asked mikey and he ignored me. Not having his shit or anyone elses today. I got up out of my seat went into his pocket, grabbed my keys and left.

Back at home I was a complete mess. Just crying my eyesout, hating myself for something that he did.
"Where did I go wrong, in all honesty." I told Kristen as she sat there and listen to my mumbles and sobs. Not being able to understand one word I was saying, she just nodded her and said she understands.
There was a knock on my bedroom door and it was obvious who it was, "Go away. I'm not in the mood." Kristen broke her neck looking back, waiting for the response. "Ell, just for a minute." Moreno's voice come from the other end.
Letting him in, he began to explain everything that went on at the dinner. I guess he didn't know what was up either, and everyone told him it was for me not some random girl Mike was talking too. "The whole time they would say Manfs' girl I thought they meant you." I nodded my nodded and read the text from the devil saying he wants to talk in private.

We met on the sixth floor balcony and everything he had to say really tore me apart. Never in a million years would I think Mikey Manfs would be the one to fuck me over.

-

"Are you coming to California with me?" Mikey held your hands, waiting to hear your response. You shot your head in confusion, "I-"