Chapter 20

Mikey's Pov

We all had gone out to take pictures and the whole time I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Even with this large group of people. She's going to be on my mind all day. Last night was a great time with her, but nothing happened. We didn't do anything because with her, I want to take it as slow as I can. She's been through too much and getting right to the 'point' with her would make me feel like a complete asshole. "What are you staring at?" Afaff asked me. I pulled my attention away from Ell. "Nothing." She came and stood in front of me, seeing that I had a prefect view of Ell. "No way! You're into Ell." My face started to feel really hot and I could help it. Everyone at this point knows that I like her. And there's nothing wrong with it. "In all honesty, you can do better." I had given her a dirty look. Out of everyone she should be the last person to open her mouth about who I should like.

"Damn that view though." I walked over towards Ell who was taking pictures of Jake for his instagram. She was kneeling down, trying to get as many angles as he can to get the right lighting and everything. But in reality I was just staring at her ass because in all honesty, Ell has really nice legs and a butt. "Stop hitting on me." She had a valley white girl voice and started to fake giggle. At the same time Jake and I both cussed and started to make fun of her because of that. "Are you going to take pictures or not?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders and sat on the legde, making her balance her weight on the edge of a random building.
She had got distracted by her phone and her whole modd had changed, over a simple text that she recieved from her Dad saying that both her sister and Mom were in the hospital because they were in a car crash. They had gotten hit by a drunk driver who was on their phone.

Hearing that story really pissed me off because she's on the other side of the country and can't do anything about it. This is why I'm so against drinking and drugs because shit like this is real life and you can't do anything to stop that person. There's do many people in this world that do that dumb shit.
I walked over towards her as she was trying to get a hold of her sister but nothing was through. "Don't open your mouth. I'm not in the mood." She placed her hand on my chest. I looked down and grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand off my chest and pulling her into a hug. She broke down and started to cry. There's nothing I can do, just say, 'it's going to be okay.' But those are the world she doesn't want to hear.

Everyone had left the rooftop, heading back to the apartment to get ready to film Jake's daily 3 a.m challenges. He wanted to go down to the subway again and play the ouija board this time. Nobody else wanted to go because they either don't fuck with that type of stuff or in Gavin's case, isn't camera ready.

"Couple of the year? I think yes." Diego did a white girls voice. Seeing both Ell and I cuddling on the couch, well everyone was talking and basically yelling at eachother about whatever. 'Thanks bro." We dapped up, then I, continue to scratch her head and let her catch some eye rest before she comes with us to the subway.
Diego and I were talking and the whole time Afaff was just talking down on my relationship but very lowkey. Whih is funny because that doesn't really bug me or Ell. We're just the type of people who don't really care if you want to talk trash about us. Being happy go fighters is what we live for and her small comments are irreleavent to the both of us.

Jake grabbed his ouija board and went upstairs, as well as Mikey and Gavin.

"You guys have ugly ass hands." Ell whispered as we sat down and started to play with the ghetto ass ouija board. Gavin let out a little chuckle and quickly shut up as I looked at him. Everything that was happening was things that i've seen before. The game does this shit all the time. Each time we play it, it's the same. Sometimes we get things that surprise us and other times we get different shit that we have to dig deep in order to understand what's going on. "What's a pit?" I asked a handful of time as they got distracted on the noise that was coming from the other side of the wall, "The neighbors are getting it on." Jake had lighten uip the moment a pit but then it got serious.
"S-A... Sat on this dick." I laughed at my own joke then looked up at Ellie who wasn't too amazed by my little comment. "Why you gotta put down my joke for?" She shrugged her shoulders then continued to look at the piece move back and forth.

Ellie's Pov

"Hey are you busy?" I walked into Manfs' room and awkwardly stood there, waiting for him to answer. He took off his head phones and looked up at me confused. "Uh... just editing, why? What's up?" He moved to the edge of his bed. Before sitting on the computer chair, I looked behind me and slightly closed the door. Nobody was upstairs but everyone was downstairs. You never know when one of them will just walk in while we're in the middle of a 'serious' conversation. "So there's been something I've been meaning to tell you but haven't got the chance." The whole time, I was playing with my sleeve and studdering. A concerned looked was planted on his face, making it harder to get the words to come out. "Okay what?" He pulled the blanket off his lap and placed his elbows on his knees, waiting for me to tell him. My heart dropped and I had gotten nervous. "I'm moving back to Jer-" I looked up at him as he crused, "What the fuck! What do you mean you're moving back home." Shrugging my shoulders and avoiding eye contact was my best option right now. When he's mad, he's mad, can't really stop him.
"You move and what about us? HUH! I can't have my 'girlfriend' or whatever across the country." He shouted. "There won't be an us. I live my life, going to school and taking care of my sister, while you live yours out here in LA." We both stood silent. Mikey wasn't having it at this point.
"Why are you not this serious?" He asked as I started to laugh, putting my head down. "Because you swear like we will last until we die. When in reality, when your career takes off you're going to leave and what happens to me?"

Before anything had gotten worse, the door was pushed open. Mikey stood up to close it, "Get the fuck ou-..." He paused, "I fucking hate you!" He turned back around and yelled at me before going and giving his brother and Mom a hug. We all were laughing harder than ever. "This was all Tylers prank." I took my phone off the desk and stopped recording. His face was priceless. "You can't put any of that in." He told Tyler. Tyler just smiled and shrugged, not making any promises.