Chapter 21

"On a scale 1 to 10, ten being the highest. How hot do you think Manfs is?" Jake had asked me at random. All I was doing was hanging out with Tyler and Mama Manfs because Mike went out to God only knows where and Jake tagged along. "6." I quickly answered and ran into a random store before they all start to attack me. Lucky for me, I ran into the store I wanted to go to.
Just last month Jake and I wanted to get a certain type of dog for me so there would be some company when they are gone or I'm upset with them.
"Hey. Kylie right?" The random ass hot guy who works at the shelter walked up to shake my hand. The last time we were here, he helped me to pick out a dog. But since he was still a baby they wanted to keep him. So now that he's two months old he can finally come home. "Mr. Chicken Alfedo here we come." Jake walked up behind me.

They had me fill out some paper work before he went to the back to get Alffie, or in Jake's case, 'Mr. Chicken Alfedo.' Which is fine. He's a cute puppy, the name fits him well. "By the way, I'm name is Jack." He smiled at me as I handed him the clipboard for the puppy. "Jake, Jake Dufner, am boyfriend." We all busted out laughing, the worker was confused but that was okay because that probably turned him off. Which is a good thing for me because he's like 16 and always hitting on me. And I've only been in this shop twice. "I'll be back with... Mr. Chicken Alfedo." He smiled at me before going into the back and giving the higher up people the papers.

On our way back to the apartment, we were trying to come up with pranks that we can pull on Manfs when he decided to come back home. He already knows that I was getting a dog and everything about him so that prank was out the window. So instead, Mama Manfs had came up with the best prank in the world.
She had said, "Why don't you act like you're going on a date with the guy at the shop and have him watch the dog." It's going to be a good prank because we just started to officially 'dating' and he's going to tripped out by all of this.

Once we got home, I began to get ready.

I put on this cute little outfit that I would never be caught wearing out, unless it was on an actual date or like a dinner with my dad, something fancy. Mom was actually helping me get ready as Tyler and Jake started to set up the cameras all over the house. I had extra Go-Pros because back home, we had go-pros all over the house for some reason, so I took them. They went all out, hiding them in places I didn't even know.
"He's coming up." Jake yelled, running into the guest room to stop anything just in case something happens. And his Mom is here, so I doubt any more than yelling will be done.

We stayed in my room, waiting for him to come in and catch us  getting ready for the date.

"Wow, where you going?" He walked into my room, with his vlog in his hand. "Kylie is going out on a date." Once Mama Manfs had said that, you were able to feel the mixed emotions that filled the room. I smiled, making myself blush, softly patting her leg, telling her to stop. "You didn't tell me we were going out." He nervously chuckled, scratching the back of his neck. "Because it's not with you." I tried to give alot of attitude, trying to push him to the point where the prank gets good. "What do you mean not with me?" That was alot quicker than expected. He had asked his Mom to leave the room, not wanting her to hear the arugement that, all of us are going to get a laugh or two out of this besides him. "Ell what the fuck!" He raised his voice a little. I let out a small giggle, shaking my head as i put on my heels. "What? You were too busy hanging out with Diego and Nik." That excuse pissed him off even more. "You could've call me texted, something." I gathered my bag and started to put everything I would need before walking out of the room.
"Okay, when do you ever answer your phone when my names pops up?" I had started to get geneally mad about it because it was true. "Whatever, I'm over it. Watch my dog."

He followed me out of the room and clearly wanted a solid answer as to why I'm going on a date with an non-existing human being. "I'm not watching your fucking dog!" He ran up and slammed my front door. "What aren't you getting here!?" I yelled, "I'm going out on a date, so you can go sneak off with your little side hoe." His jaw had dropped and he was quiet for a minute. "What are you talking about?" I began to laugh, "Don't act like you don't know. Affaf told me everything. About how you leave and go with that girl just to hook up when I'm not around." I stepped up my game a little and made my eyes water. This is going to get him really good, he won't even know what hit him. "What girl? Ell! What the fuck are you talking about."

I walked out of the house after we finished screaming and yelling at eachother. "My nieghbor are going to hate me." I told Tyler as I was taking off my heels, already tired from standing in them for fifthteen minutes.

Before going in we texted Jake telling him to get his camera and start filming.
"Only if she was going on an actual date." We all walked into the livingroom with the cameras, catching him in his emotional state, about to start crying his eyes out. "You guys are fucked up." He sniffed, wiping his eyes with his shirt. "Retweet." Tyler said, holding his camera towards his chest. "How bad did we get you." Jake asked, getting a better angle. "Fuck dude, I thought I was single." We all started laughing. I sat on the arm of the couch, running my hand across his back. "Well don't worry bud, you are."