Chapter 19

Jake had found out what was going on with Mikey and I. He's the first person to know, but I'd rather him find out from me than people who see us round. At first, my heart dropped but then we actually had sat down and talked everything out. We aren't together nor do we have a thing. From certain things we do, I understand why he gets that impression but getting with Mikey and just moving to LA would stressful. It's already bad enough that his fans don't really like me or the fact that i'm in the vlogs being all 'friendly' (as some might call it) with Mikey. But we've always been like that. Since we met, alot of people thought we were together because how easily we had clicked. "We're just really close friends." I explained to Jake. He listened to every word I had said. Giving me a chance to explain it all.
Out of all people I would think Gavin would be more supportive because we've been together the longest out of anyone in our friend group. And he knows me very well. But the way he sees it is, I'm 'dating' his bestfriend. Which is completely false. I will never see Mikey and I as a couple only because we are too great of friends.

"Ell!" Mikey had came into my apartment, yelling. Running in with his vlog in his hands. Jake had stopped mid sentence and we sat there to listen what to wanted to say. A huge smile was on his face and he was like a five year old holding a secret that you have to make deals with. "Wanna come to Lance's apartment with me?" Before I could answer Jake was upset because he wanted to go. I just nodded my head, not knowing what I was getting myself into. He rushed me to put on jeans and a sweatshirt because we are going to do some exploring.

Everyone had took separate cars. North was with us at first then dipped because he had to make a flight. This being mine and Mikey's first time going out with a big youtuber. Not that it's doing any good for me but for Mike it is. The only youtubers I know are my two bestfriends. And they don't have much clout or anything, so this is a really big go for him. We all were looking around the house, both Mike and I went different ways because we were so into the views and the quilty of the house. Just like kids in a candy shop.
He went with the guys and I got caught up with Lance and his girlfriend. They are actually really cool people. The whole time they were cracking jokes and enjoying life in the moment. "So are you a Mikey dating or something?" His girlfriend had asked me. I shook my head and let out a small laugh, "I was just going over this with one of our friends." We both talked for a little, well the guys had went out and did their thing.

For the most part of being there, I tried to stay with Mikey or Diego because I'm not close with anyone else here and Diego's girlfriend has something against me for no reason whats so ever. But since he was around such big people his attitude had changed and he would push me away or avoid me like I was his ex-girlfriend or something. He's never treated me like that before, expect from when he's mad with me, but other than that, he was being an asshole.

As we were waiting for the guys, we had noises and everyone who was on the first floor with us had started to bug out. For me, this was normal and nothing seemed to be wrong. Diego's girlfriend, Affaf was with us and she started to bug out too. Not being an ass or anything but this was pissing me off. It wasn't even all the sketchy. Jake has made me do some sketchy shit in the pass and a abandoned mansion isn't even that bad. "What's wrong?" Mikey whispered to me. I shrugged my shoulders and pointed towards the ones who were actually about to piss themselves because they were hearing noises. We ended up leaving, quickly sneaking out of the house because the neighbors we able to hear us talking and walking around the mansion. "I forgot my thumbnail." He whispered yelled.

It was late at night still when Lance had dropped us off at the apartments. We thanked them for their time and quickly went up stairs because it was freezing.

"So how did you like hanging out with Lance?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and kept quite, still upset at the fact he wants to be nice when he's not around all his friends. Once we got to my apartment door, I pulled out my keys and quickly unlocked the door. He held it shut and wouldn't let me in.
"Don't be an ass." I said, just wanting to shower change and get to bed. It was pretty clear that he wanted to talk it out before either of us were going to bed. So instead, I just gave up and stood there. "What's wrong?" I leaned my back against the wall and let out a sigh. If he is this stupid, how dumb does this make me? "It's nothing. I'll get over it." I pulled my hair out of my face and behind my ears, crossing my arms over my chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and filled in the two foot space that was between us. For the first second it was awkward, then the tention went away and now it was the good, awkward phase. "Is this fine." He said. A small smirk grew across his lip as he inched his hands down my back. Chills went up and down my whole body, before I knew it, his lips were brushing up against mine, barely touching, waiting for me to answer. I just nodded my head because the words were on the tip of my tongue but couldn't make their way out. Saving myself from saying something cringe. Once he finally went for it, we were there for just a few seconds before pulling away and breathing. "Next time, don't be an ass." I wrapped my arms around his neck and loosely hanged them on his shoulders. "If this what I get out of it, then I just might do it more often." He smiled, glancing back down at my lips then back at me.
"Don't get use to it." I winked at him, putting my hands on my door knob.

Everything was going fine and pretty slick. He invited himself in and things had escalated from there.