Chapter 13

Mikey's Pov

Gavin and I had met up with Ellie, since she was at the mall alone. It's been a rough few days for her. First, her and Ademir offically ended things, Jake is no longer in contact with her ever since Ashley has been in the picture. Just yesterday she was getting bitched at by her Mom for absolutely no reason. Nothing has been going good for her. So we took it upon ourselves and are treating her today. She really needs.

We roamed the mall looking for her. She ended up being in my favourite store, Forever 21. It was almost on cue, She was just about to try on something. Gavin had went roaming around looking for clothes and I just stayed there and gave my judgement, well, not really. Each time she came out of the dressing room, she was wearing things that made her look really good by she felt insecure. I had just shook my head as she judged herself. Ellie, looks beautiful in everything and when she criticize herself breaks my heart a little. On her last outfit i finally spoke up.

"Shut the fuck up and buy those outfits, you look fine as hell in them!" The employees all had stared at me when I said that. Everyone probably thinks that i'm a verbally abusive boyfriend too her. But that didn't really matter to me, "If you don't buy them I will." She had rolled her eyes and walked back in the dressing room. Before she had shut the door I walked in and grabbed the two other outfits that she tried on and took them.

As we walked out she tried to give the worker back the clothes and I just held on too them. She had laughed at us and gave me a wink. "My boyfriend does the same." I just gave a smile and followed Ellie through the store as she continued to look around.

Before leaving, I went with Gavin to go buy clothes, the ones I wanted to get and the ones Ell was yelling at me not to get. She had took off because we needed to go to the bathroom, so I had made the move to buy her clothes, "Buying your girlfriend clothes?" The cashier had asked and Gavin had quickly answered for me, "Their 2 years is tomorrow." She had awed and I let out a soft laugh. He's going to get it, I swear.

Looking for Ell we had ran into Ademir and Phil.... Followed by Ell.

She had just played it off fine.

After about ten minutes of talking we had felt and just walked into another store. At this point, she wasn't feeling it. Her entire mood had changed and she was mooping around, following behind Gavin, I've never seen her like this before.

"Wanna just go?" I whispered to her. She had nodded her head. With no hesitation I tapped Gavin on the shoulder and motioned towards the exit. He nodded his head and followed us out.

I had walked her to her car and talked for a minute. Ademir should regret leaving her. She's an amazing person and I don't get how someone so beautiful can be hurting this much. She's only eighteen and should be living her life and not hurting over someone who was treating her wrong. I just want her to know that there is better out in this world... and it could be standing right in front of her. "We can hang out tonight if you want." She nodded her head and pushed the hair out of her face. I just gave her a smile before pulling her into a hug.

Gavin had left the moment we got home, Tyler had just gotten back from school, so we hanged out for a minute.

As of right now, nobody knows about anything... and i mean anything.

I really like Ell and since her and Ademir's first break up, I was there for her and had gotten a lot more comforble with her. She still hasn't gotten the hint though. We have late night facetime calls when she can't sleep. All our conversations are about when we move out to Cali, how our lives are going to change. And I want everything to change, from my youtube channel to my relationships with people, especially my relayionship with Ell. I really want things to work out with her.

A small weight had sat on the edge of my bed, I look up from my phone and had saw Ell sitting criss cross at the end of it. Her phone up to her face, clearly recording. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at her. She made a little noise before falling off my bed. "Damn, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" I had asked, not moving a muscle and kept looking at my phone.

We were both sitting on my bed, watching youtube. Her head was resting on my shoulder and hand on my thigh. Every now and then I would peek at her, seeing if she had dozed off. The last time i did it, she was almost passed out. Which is understandable, she was out all night with me and Gavin, had school at eight so didn't go to sleep, then went to the mall. She's been busy all today. I had offered her to lay down and without hesitation, she made herself comforble and rested her head on my arm, as i extended it to watch youtube still. This something i wanted for the longest time.

My eyes were getting heavy also, I wanted to nap but i already know if someone walks in, they are going to think the worst.

Before I knew it, my eyes could no longer stay open and I needed sleep. I made myself comforable and slightly moved Ellie's weight off my arm and she changed positions, her head was resting on my chest and her legs wrapped around mine. "For someone who doesn't like being cuddled, sure can cuddle." I took a snapchat and had sent it to her, after saving it.

I was running my hand, back and forth on her back as I slowly fell asleep. "This was worth it."