Chapter 17

Mikey's POV

"Damn Ma, where you going?" Jake asked Ell as she walked in our apartment all dressed up, looking cute as hell. It had dragged my attention from editing and I honestly couldn't stop staring at her, she just looked so damn beautiful. "Who you going out with?" She had smile and looked down at her phone as it went off. Gavin had came downstairs, all dressed up. They had both looked really nice, and once she had saw him, her face lit up. He walked over and hugged her, like they haven't seen eachother in other three years. "Where you two going?" I had closed my computer and waited for an answer, from either one of them. It was clearly obvious that they were going on a date, but didn't want to say anything. "Out. We'll back later, don't worry too much Dad." She had said. As they were walking out, he placed his hand on her lower back, wrapping around her waist. In that moment, my heart broke.

I took my camera and got ready, called Nik up and wanted to go out. He was busy right now and couldn't come, Jake was my last option, but telling him my feelings toward the whole Gavin and Ell thing isn't something I'm ready for.  But, i need to be distracted. Sitting here thinking about Ell being out with my bestfriend isn't what i want on my mind for the rest of the night. "Let's go and do something?" I asked Jake. He checked his phone before agreeing. We both changed out of our clothes and grabbed our cameras, ready to make good content for tonight.

As we were driving into the WalMart parking lot, I had saw the guy who had hurt Ell the other night. He was pushing carts, with his sleeves rolled up and wearing his stupid cowboy hat. It took alot not to go full speed and hit him with my fucking car. Jake had noticed I wasn't in a good mood so he asked and I ended up telling him everything, including how jealous I was about, her and Gavin going out together.

He was as mad as I was. At this point, my whole mindset was getting this guy good. We parked the car and went up to the guy. "So you're the asshole who hurt my friend." He smiled when Jake walked up and confronted him. My blood was almost at boiling point. That smug little smile, I was going to kill this kid. "You mean, that fine ass Ma with the fattest ass. Nah, she wanted it." Jake had reacted faster than I was able to breathe. They were pushing and shoving eachother, then it got violent. "Touch her or any other girl, I'll make sure it's more than just a busted lip and bloody nose." The guy was laying on the floor crying, as we walked back to the car and left. Jake slipped off his bloody sweater and threw it on the car of my car.

We all had gotten back home at the same time. Gavin and Ell were sitting on the couch, laughing and having the time of their lives as they looked at pictures. She showed us the pictures of the lunch they had with their Dads, since they are getting transfered back to New Jesery.

"Just to let you know, I don't see Gavin anymore than a friend." She had whispered as she took a seat next to me. A small smirk appeared on my face as she patted my thigh. I had pulled her in, kissing her cheek, as if we were in a relationship. "Glad to hear so."

After a long ass day, we went out and decided to go and get something to eat. As we were walking through the street, this group of drunk kids had passed by giving us shit for having hoverboards. "Guys, don't even stoke to their level." Ellie tried to pull Jake back but the guy was provoking him so he had caved in and just got in the guys face. He had pushed Jake off the hoverboard and that's when everything had started up. We had just stayed back and watched Gavin and Jake argue with some crack head who was cross faded.

This guy had came back and tried to get in Gavin's face again. Ell had jumped in and pushed him back, telling him to chill out and walk the other way. He had tried to push her out of the way and she just stood her ground and laughed. The moment he laid a hand on her, Jake and Gavin had stepped up. I took her wrist and pulled her towards me, not wanting anything to happen to her.

Once they left, Gavin had said he got hit in the face. We had told a bouncer to call the police because that wasn't even a fair. All he was doing was pushing back and forth. Jake didn't even realize it and he was standing next to him. "But that ain't cool. Like, how is that even fair?" Ell asked, as she was looking at Gavin's cheek. The smallest touch had made him wince in pain.

Before we knew it, the drunk asshole had came running through the street, yelling some nonsense. At, this point nobody even knew what to do.

"Dude, get your drunk ass out of here." The guy started to laugh, hearing what Ellie had to say. He then started to make fun of her, calling her name, trying to mentally hurt her. She started to provoke him and keep going, she was getting joy out of it. He then took turns on trying to roast all of us. But we started to laugh. Nobody was caring. Taylor Caniff had came out of nowhere, trying to get his friend to chill. For a moment he had walked away, then got the balls to come back and get in Big Nik's face. "Want me to grab your phone again?" He came up to me and started to push me. I had tried to push Ell back, so she wouldn't get into and protect my phone from this asshole. "Yo can you like, control your fucking friend bro?" Jake told one of his friends. "Or else what?" He took one look at Ell and it almost became a war zone. "Your little girlfriend gonna fuck me up?"

He went after Jake then got back in Ell's face. "Get the fuck out of my face." She repeated over and over. He was pushing her and she wasn't having it. "I said, get out of my face." She had dropped him on the floor, getting him in the choke hold. Let's keep in mind, Ell is only 5'5 almost 5'6, weights about 120 or 130 pounds and this guy is twice her size. She had heard the siernes getting close so she let go. He was coughing, trying to breathe for air, while the rest of us were in shocked.

We went back to the apartment and had just rested up from this night. Gavin was icing his face, Jake was filming some content for his vlog and Ell went to go change. I was still trying to not laugh at the fact Ell just dropped a 200 something pound guy.

"So one thing you guys don't know about Ellie." I had started talking to Jake's camera, hearing her trying to unlock the door. "She will answer to the name babe, for some odd reason. And its the funniest thing." She had walked into the apartment and i put a finger over my mouth, trying not to laugh. Jake had placed his camera on the counter, making it seem like it was turned off. "Babe." I had called. "Yes, Michael." We all had started to laugh, and she looked at all of us, confused to what was happening.

Around 4 a.m we all finally decided to got to bed. Ell ended up crushing in my bed, after catching up on our video. She was all wrapped up in the blankets, about to fall off the bed. "Look at Manfs be a good boyfriend." Jake quietly said, as I made her move over and fixed the blankets, so it was covering the both of us, and not just her. "At least, my girlfriend is in Cali with me."