Chapter 24

This morning I woke up with the worse headache in the world. My eyes puffy and my body was aching. Layla was still asleep, which was reasonble because she's not use to the California time and she doesn't wake up early in general. I pulled myself out of bed and got ready for the day. My phone dry and there wasn't even a text message from Layla, that's how dry it was. I hardly remember anything half way through the arugment with Manfs. The most I remember was him yelling random shit and me responding with the dumbest shit ever. Every single word of that argument was because of me. Should've just listen to him when he said to leave. I already knew he wasn't in the best mood because of Layla and I sure as hell didn't make it better when he left.

Mikey had walked in the apartment and Layla had walked into the kitchen. It was like World War 3 was going to start. For the few minutes, I ignored her to talk to him, but that was like giving a puppy attention and the old fart of the dog getting jealous. Which what it was. "Your going to go out with him when we made plans tonight!" Layla raised her voice after I agreed to go out with Manfs to talk about what happened last night. We both looked at her as if she was a crazy person. "We're just going to grab a bite to eat." Mike tried to explain but she wasn't listening.
They started to fight over hanging out with me, like we were in the third grade.
"Are you fucking four years old!" I yelled at the both of them before grabbing my keys. "I'm not doing anything with either of you because you guys can't get along."

I drove to the airport to pick up Kristen then headed to McDonalds because her fatass was straving. She order food and I went to get a table, since I'm trying to stay out of the apartment as long as possible.
"How are Mikey and Lay handling eachother?" She came back with her food and sat across from me, as I stole her orange juice since she had coffee. I sighed and lended back, "Guess." I shook my head, looking at a text message from Mike saying sorry, followed by a phone call from Lay. This confused me, so I handed the phone to Kristen and she answered it. "Hello." They talked for awhile before she told her it was Kristen and not me. She handed the phone over to me and I wasn't believeing one thing that I was hearing.

From that moment now, my whole day was ruined.

We walked into my apartment and she was sitting on the couch. As bad as I just wanted to go up and beat the living shit out of her, i kept my composure and just went upstairs with Kristen.

"How do you fuck over the only person that has stood by your side since day one." I tried to keep calm but it wasn't happening, yelling at this dumb bitch is the only thing that will keep me sane right now. She just kept quiet and put her head down.
"Maybe it wouldn't have happened if you didn't leave us alone together." I shot my head up quicker than ever. "How are you going to pin this on me! Not once did i say go ahead and fuck my boyfriend!' I started to get in her face, not dealing with her shit today. She smiled and it was just tempting me, bring me to the point where I might have to send this dumb bitch to the hospital.
"Say dumb shit again and i'll make sure i will fucking bet you." My hand was tightly wrapped around my wrist, trying not to lose composure more than I had already. "I'm sorry he's always liked me better." Right as I was going to lose it, Kristen had held me back, yelling at Layla to leave.

She had left and I broke down, not knowing how to actually react to all of this. "Out of everyone why my bestfriend?" I started to dig my nails into my wrist, making me focus on different pain. Kristen sat on the bed with me, rubbing my back because she didn't know what to say. My phone began to ring and Mikey's name had popped up, Kristen answered to see what he wanted.
I finally let go of my wrist, seeing the bruise that started to slowly form, making it a faint black and blue. Before she gave me my phone, making me talk to one of the two assholes. "Mike this better be a fucking prank." I dropped my head in my hands praying to God this was just a prank to get me back for all the ones I pulled on his dumbass.

Everyone had left me alone for a few hours, letting me actually really think on what had just happened. It still wasn't confirmed that it was a prank, nobody was telling me anything and I was really about to beat ass because this joke is being carried along too far. Layla is going to get her ass beat if she doesn't own up to this dumb ass prank.
When taking some time to think, I had saw a camera hidden inbetween my dresser. I got up and to investigate. Seeing the stopped footage and going through the clips and watching the play backs anger had filled inside of me.

"You fucking bitch!" I yelled, throwing the camera at Layla, catching her by surprise. She started to play stupid, as if she didn't what I was pissed about. "You're lucky I don't beat the living shit out of you." My fist were balled up, nails digging into the palm of my hands. Still playing stupid and asking what did she do, I had grabbed the camera and played the clip for her.
A smile grew on her face and she shrugged her shoulders, "Oh well." She placed the camera off to her side and that's when I had enough of her shit and just lost it.