Chapter 22

"So the fans want to know." Jake ran into my room. His camera was recording, ready for this question to get answered. "Are Manfs and Ellie dating?" He read off his phone facing the camera towards him. "And if so, how does Ademir feel about it?" I looked at Mikey who started to laugh, hearing about Ademir, "He needs to stop hitting up my girl, I'll tell you that much." He mumbled under his breath, not letting the camera pick up his voice. I smacked his hand. For some reason he got offended and started yelling at me. Jake had quickly turned off his camera and tried to calm him down.
He got in my face, something he's never done before. Everything he was saying was very hurtful. But I just smiled and wanted to hear all of it. "Oh really?" I placed my hand on his chest as he pushed me towards the wall. "Tell me exactly want you're going to do." That had fucked him up in many ways. Mike only knows how to respect girls and this was just out of anger, which still isn't okay but, there was no chance of him even laying a hand on me. Jake would've got to him before I had the chance to.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too." He unclenched his hands and walked out of my room. The whole time his Mom was standing by the door, seeing how he was going to handle the whole thing instead of interfering.

After everything Jake had turned his camera back on and asked me the questions again.

Some time had passed by and his Mom pulled us both into the room. He was still upset about the whole situation but agreed to talk about everything. Even though this probably isn't going to help anything in my opinion but, she's been through something like this before so might as well listen to what she had to say about the argument.

"I'm going to kick your ass if you keep laughing." Mama Manfs told the both of us. She had brought up one of her old relationships when she was our age. It was all awkward but funny at the same time. Mikey was cringing the whole time when she would go into deep detail about her relationship. And by deep, I mean DEEP. "Mom, we haven't had... you know." She looked at me and rolled her eyes at him, thinking he was full of shit about what he just said. "We haven't done anything, promise." I put out my pinky, knowing she would believe me more rather than him. She wrapped her pinky with mine and smiled. "You believe her rather than me." Mike's voice went high pitched and she gave him a dirty look. "Of course I'm going to believe my daughter-in-law over you. Now hug it out."
I crawled over towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms wrapped around my back and squeezed. I kissed his cheek and turned his head and looked at me. "I said hug it out and not make a kid." Mama Manfs yelled. Mike had given her a cheeky smile, "Mom you know what time it is?" He asked before he wrapped my legs around him and started to hump me like he was dog. "Michael." She walked over and hit him on his arm.

Once she left, he sat on the bed and started to laugh. "You're stupid. You just can't do that in front of your Mom." I tried to explain to him but he was too busy laughing and texting Jake what had happened. He looked at me with his ugly laughing face, trying to breathe. "Then I'll do it without her here." He tried tried to kiss me but I shoved my hand over his lips, stopping him slobbering all over me.

Instead of going out and filming or what not, he wanted to in and watch relax for a few hours until Jake had called him to go along with him to God only knows where tonight.

"From Jake's question earlier..." I placed my hand on his neck and rubbed my thumb across his jaw. His cheeks warmed up and a nervous smile appeared on his lips. Pulling my lips to his and kissing him. My lips curved on the corners as we kissed. "I'd love too." I whispered, making him smile. We continued. His cold hands touched my warm skin, sending chills down my whole body, making softly laugh.

My door swung open and we quickly pulled away from eachother. "Did i walk in on a moment?" Mama Manfs asked, barely peeking into the room, scared to what she was about to walk into. We both answered at the same time, two different answers. I hit Mike's arm and he laughed, waiting for his Mom to shut the door. "Well, I'm sorry, but Kylie, where's the keys?" She had walked into my room, waiting for me to tell her where it was. I got off the bed and handed her the one from my keys that were sitting on the desk. "Jake is taking me and Tyler out to eat. So you'll have time." She winked at me before she shut the door. I dropped my jaw and laughed, "Still remain to love your Mom."