Chapter 5

Today, a few of my friends and I decided why not go to the place where Jake and Ademir played the 'bye bye man' game. For the past few days they've been gassing it up, saying how scary it was, but we thought they were being over dramatic so we went to check it out.

One of my friends, Kat, said that the place has hella spiders so we suited up in, jeans, hats, and thin long sleeves. There's no chance that something that disgusting that isn't Jake is touching me.

We packed, flashlights and water bottles, since our dumbass' decided why not go out on foot. But half way there we had given up and called another one of our friends to come and join us, so she can drive us the rest of the way.

"Layla, stop being a little bitch." She had stood outside not wanting to come in. "It took us fucking five minutes to kick in the fucking door, you either come in here on your own or we fucking drag you in here. Chose." Kristen yelled.

After, pulling her in by her hair we searched the house. Nothing much, looks like someone threw a party, forgot to clean it, and moved. We would know, Kat pulled that shit before.

Let's just say, her parents weren't the happiest.

While searching the upstairs we heard voices coming from the other side of the house. "Is anyone here?" I high pitched voice followed by a more deeper one. "These idiots." I whispered, before telling all of them who was here.

The boys have a signature call when it comes to checking out sketchy places. So it was obvious, who it was.

Everyone had followed Kristen, as she modded around the house, avoiding the guys at all cost. We had almost made an encounter with them when we were in the kitchen. Lucky for us, they went to a different room first.

Jake had lead them a different way and we quickly, but quietly ran upstairs.

A scream had came from downstairs and we couldn't help but laugh. "Manfs is an idiot." I nearly spit up my water when Layla had said that. "Says the person who had a thing with him last summer."

For a quick minute we had waited for everyone to go on the other side of the house so we can make an escape.

Kristen had left first, so she can get our get away car.

We decided to make plan to scare the living shit out of the guys. It wasn't a "all that great plan" but it was going to be solid since they are already scared.

Once it was clear that they were on the total opposite side of the house, we went downstairs and grabbed plates and bowls from the kitchen. We had gone where the peanut butter was found and quickly hid from the guys. "Shut up." I whispered to them as we tried to hide behind a door. It was mad uncomfortable, the spiders also made it worse. "This is spiderman's house." Mikey had kicked something after seeing a spider. "There's someone definitely behind this wall." Filippo had almost gave away our spot, thanks to the idiots, they had gotten distracted.

"On three, one, two, three." Just as we were about to throw the plates glass shattered. My heart started to race and I looked back at Layla and Kat.

As we were about to mob out, fucking dumbass, Layla had took a trip to the spider infested floor. "I heard something moving over there." Jake had said, shinning the light back and forth real quick. We had pulled her up and went the other way.

The guys were grouped up by Joe's car as we peeked our heads out the door.

I started to pack everything away and quickly tighten my shoelaces, getting ready to book it. The girls did the same. But before leaving we still haven't done anything with our plates. We all had smiled at eachother, putting our hats low, ready to make a run for it. Kristen was just down the street, ready to see our bodies sprinting our hardest down the street to hop in her car.

"GO! GO! GO!" We all yelled, throwing the plates and took off sprinting down the block.

Screaming and yelling had came behind us, they had started to run after us. We all started to laugh as Kristen slowed down, allowing us to get in the bed of her truck. They weren't giving up, we started to film them chasing the truck, giving up half way down the block.

We all climbed through the back window and managed to get in on time before a cop passed us by. "If that wasn't the best get away slash prank ever, I don't know what is." I had laughed, taking off my hat and pulling my hair back into a ponytail. "Dude, Mikey is calling me." Kristen looked down at her phone then back at the road, multiple times. She had pressed it to her cheek, as she pulled in Kat's neighborhood.

They were talking for a minute before we hopped out of the car and went inside. "So, news. They are coming over in a few minutes." We all had stopped arguing to see who was going to showering first to, how many people can we fit in the shower at once? In these situation, we aren't the fastest thinkers, but damn. It's been forever since our brains worked that fast.

Before they had came over, we all threw on some of Kristen's pajamas and acted like we weren't doing anything wrong. Got rid of the any evidence that we might had have and put our clothes in the washer. Where wearing all black came in handy in this case. "And the guys try to say they are smarter than us." Kristen walked out of her room without a shirt on and just a sports bra.

"And there's the sausage party." I had said, hearing them walk in and start stomping into the livingroom. Being the fake bitches we are, we acted like we were beyond excited to see them. But in reality, we didn't want them here, stealing our food, and camping out here for the reminder of the night.