Chapter 2

Joe pulled up to my house to pick both me and Ademir up to go to seaside. Before we even walked outside you were able to hear the guys scream and moaning from inside. As we walked out they were whistling and being four year olds. Once we got in the car that's when we got attacked. "We're not dating." I nearly yelled at all of them. The guys being them idiot selves, they continued. I just rolled my eyes and sat back, taking it.

Before heading to seaside, we made a stop at Wawa. Everyone had got out of the car and once I did, Ademir wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder.

"You guys say you're not a couple then do that." Jake faced his camera towards us. I quickly looked away and Ademir had grabbed my ass. They all laughed as he did so. My face just turned red, embarrassed that he had did that.

We walked in and everyone went their separate ways. Moreno had followed the two of us to the other side of Wawa, without us know. Ademir had placed his hands on my hips and slowly wrapped them around me. I smiled, turning around and putting my arms behind his neck. "Quick one." He had whispered, putting his hands in my back pockets. I looked around before agreeing. Without double checking Ademir pressing his lips on mine. I had smiled within the kiss before hearing Moreno, "Oh my Gosh." He loudly said. We had pulled away eachother acting like nothing happened.

We all were in the car and it was awkward in the back seat. Jake just pulled out his camera and started to vlog. This broke some of the tense but not all of it. Moreno had saw us kiss and we've been lowkey for the past three months. Having to keep this from two of my bestfriends hurts. Especially when you tell them everything.

They made a quick pit stop at Manfs before, again, heading to seaside. I stayed in the car with Moreno and Joe. It was awkward because Joe has this thing for me and Moreno just saw what he did. So no conversation was going to be made today.

"I would have never guessed." Moreno had whispered to me as the boys joined us in the car. I shook my head and smiled.

Once we finally made it to seaside Jake pulled out his vlog as we walked down the board walk. "That's Eliana or Ellie for you guys who don't know, she's trash. And that's Ademir. They occasionally make out." Not even here for longer than ten minute and he's pulling this shit on me.

He had gone on with his vlog and started to film a seaside edit, with all the trash. Classic joke.

All of us walked down to the stage, where Mikey was at, throwing flips and causing a scene. He had went to throw another one but didn't, calming it was "slippery."

Joe had started finessing on some girl to take a picture with him. Just like every girl in Seaside, she fell for it. Per usual, he grabbed her butt, seeing if it was real or fake. But in reality we all he just wanted to touch her butt. In the end, we all just laughed about it because people are actually stupid enough to let him even take a picture with you.

"Ellie!" Manfs called out, thinking had lost me. I had walked over towards him, giving him a small nudge. "You're like my child, I thought I lost you." He put his hand over his heart and smiled.

Lowkey think, Manfs has a thing for me. So does Jake. Neither of them will say it because we've been friends for so long, that would ruin everything. But they are very protective over me when it comes to boys. Since my brother left, in a way they've been my older brothers. Every guy that I've ever had a conversation with, Jake makes sure he's worth my time after. And usually ends up with not talking to them again. That's why I've been keeping me and Ademir a secret for so long.

The day I tell about us is more than likely the day we break up.

Jake, Mikey, Tyler, Ademir and I all dipped to Jake's so they can all film a 3 am challenge for their vlog for tonight. But before this goes down, we are going to chill at Jake's house since it wasn't anywhere near three yet.

Jake's POV

We chilled at my house in the basement. Manfs and I were booling on the couch, playing on our phone's. From the time we got here, Ademir and Ellie were messing around the whole time. More like flirting but nobody really paid attention to it because they always act like that when the are with eachother, ever since they first met.

I lightly tapped Manfs' thigh and pointed towards the two love bird. They started to cuddle with eachother as they watched some video. She started to play with the strings on his sweater and his hand was resting on her hip. "Never would've guessed." Mikey whispered and I nodded my head, agreeing with him.

If they are together, I'd rather have her with him and not with any other guy, like Joe. He's not going to finesse her and I trust him with her.

Ellie is like a sister to me, she's one of my closest friends and if anything had happened to her, making her depressed, I'm willing to fight. All my friends are really close to me, but Ellie, it's different. She just means the world to me. I just don't want anything bad happening to her all because of a boy.

"This was going to happen sooner or later." Manfs' got comfortable on the couch, kicking his feet up, not caring. "Just never thought it would be with him." I looked at the both of them. They look so good together, he's a caring person and she's hard to handle. If he tied her down, I'm amazed. All throughout highschool, there were stories that she played hard to get and everyone just stopped going for her. It was clear to me, Ademir didn't give up. He chased her and now he has her.