Chapter 2: Blooms vs Weeds

❤ ❤❤  

It was First High School's school festival and a lot of activities are currently going on. As a disciplinary committee, Tatsuya Shiba was assigned to patrol the school grounds and to ensure the peace and safety of everyone.

"Tatsuya!" Shouted by Erika while running and catching up to him

"Oh Chiba-san. What is it?" He replied

"Going somewhere important?"

"Not really. Just patrolling the school grounds."

"Come with me then. They have an event at the school grounds. You could patrol there too."

"Yeah, sure."

Both of them went to the gym and watched the Kendo events. A sudden rivalry between 2 kendo clubs suddenly heated up, one with magic and one with none.

Tatsuya dashed forward to stop an another brewing fight and successfully halted the 2 of them. He then handed the decision of punishment to the Head of School clubs, KatsutoJumonji.

While Tatsuya is on his way to go home, Mayumi run to him and cling on his arms making a cute face and smiled. Tatsuya stopped and stared at Mayumi feeling like he doesn't know what to do.

(This girl, does she always cling to any body?) Tatsuya said on his mind feeling slightly uneasy.

"You did a good job Tatsuya-kun. Congratulations." Mayumi said in such a lady like way and gave another smile to Tatsuya still holding on his arms.

"Well, I just did my job as you told me too Saegusa-senpai." Tatsuya replied

"It's Mayumi! Remember that." As she frowned, turns her back and crossed her arms.

Tatsuya gave a sighs and smiled while saying "Okay. Mayumi senpai, im sorry." And pats mayumi at his head.

Mayumi startled when Tatsuya pats her head continously and her face turned red. She hold his excitement and nervousness well. And as she turns... there are no sign that she was as red as a tomato, Instead she gave Tatsuya her beautiful smile.

 there are no sign that she was as red as a tomato, Instead she gave Tatsuya her beautiful smile

"Apology accepted. How about treating me with some ice cream Tatsuya-kun? There's still time before 6pm."

"What's with 6pm?

"Well my car will arrived by then, it's just 5:15pm so why not grab ice cream with me?"

"Alright. Let's go. He said and smiled at her.

"Yey! Thank you Tatsuya-kun!" Mayumi again cling into his arms as they started to walk.

(Is she always this jolly to be with?)  Tatsuya mumbled on his mind as he  stares at Mayumi who continues to cling on his hand telling him stories as she laughs. Tatsuya who doesn't even notice that Mayumi already put a constant smile on his face.