Chapter 19 : Decisive Battle

❤❤❤

"Hello? Mayumi are you at the university?" Mari asked when she heard Mayumi's phone was picked up. She suddenly called her when she felt like she needs to, because she is worried.

"Saegusa Mayumi is in a grave danger." An unafamiliar voice of a men answered Mari.

Shivers run down Mari's spine as she heard this cold and ruthless voice. Her friend was definitely in danger again. She doesn't know what to do for a few seconds. Her mouth open wide and her eyes full of agony. Her hands started to tremble and started to loss grip, thus making her phone fall from her hand.

"Mari, are you okay?" Chiba Naotsugu, who is Mari's boyfriend approached her worriedly. And grab her by the shoulders.

"Shu... M-Mayumi is in danger." Mari said with her trembling voice. Her knees and body started to shake and her hands clinging on Naotsugu's shoulder.

"Mayumi? She just got recovered from her accident right? What happened?"

"Someone took her. Their voice sounds so ruthless and merciless. I... I am afraid of what would happen to Mayumi. Shu-kun what should we do?"

"How about call Shiba-kun? He might know anything or he could help us save Mayumi."

"No. Mayumi severed her ties with Tatsuya-san. I must call Hirofumi-san, yes, yes if its him... then I should call him. I know that M-Mayumi is strong. She can defend herself but... what if she is fool enough to be blackmailed. My best friend. Shu. What will I do?" She said still with her trembling voice and body as she picks up her phone.

"Mari." Naotsugu said as he hugs Mari tightly and carresses her head. He knew that Mari is actually nervous right now. Despite of being strong at all circumstances, Mari actually worry so much for the people she cherish. So he instantly took her in his chest as they both stand up, never letting go of the hug. "Calm down Mari." Naotsugu whispered as he calms his anxious girlfriend.

◇◇◇

Mayumi who was taken by force was brought to an old building in Kyoto. Her hands tied at her back her eyes covered with a cloth, and her CAD taken away from her. She cant see anything but she can feel every presence surrounding her. The building smells so old and ashy. Seems like this is the old building that was bombed just a few months ago as Mayumi thought. As her blindfold was removed, there she saw 3 mens in Black suits and black sun glasses sitting in a triangular table few meters across her. Not all theie faces was familiar for her and there is no way she have any people whom she step on or wanted some revenge from her.

"Sa-Sasaki-sensei?" Mayumis whispered with a sound of surprise in her voice.

"I didn't think you would know me behind this black shades Saegusa-chan." Mr. Sasaki replied.

"What do you want?" Mayumi asked hastily

"First let us welcome you Saegusa ojou-sama. We are the Numeral Rebellion. We have some purpose for you if you are thinking why did we kidnapped you." Mister one said as he blew the smoke from his tobacco.

"Would you mind telling me this purpose?"

"Of course. Well first, we need you to put terror in your father who seems to be unshakable and powerful. Second, we need you to release the terrifying weapon of the Yotsuba that would annihilate people and destroy their name. And third, we want revenge against Itsuwa Hirofumi." Mister Two said as he pour wine on his glass.

"For this reasons... you even went to the extent of blackmailing me so I would peacefully come here. Unforgivable!" Mayumi shouted with anger

"Well actually we did that because we know that you are too strong. If we didn't told you that we would hurt Itsuwa-sama and your father you would not come obediently. But we are terribly sorry to tell you that we have already destroyed the building where the Ten Master Clans conference was being held." Mister Two replied