Chapter 4: Welcome the Students!

❤ ❤❤

The most awaited day came with just a blink of an eye, all of the preparations and practices were done completely as well. All of the chosen students were to travel together on the location of the 9 school competition were it will be held in a certain military owned hotel.

All of the student are already in the bus and all things were packed up, but the most important person is still not arriving, Mayumi Saegusa the student council president. Tatsuya was assigned to wait for her outside the bus to keep the safety and completeness of everyone.

"Tatsuya-kun!" Mayumi shouted while running off toward the school's bus.

Tatsuya just stared at her and smiled. And deep within his mind he was thinking why she was actually so late.

*panting* "I'm sorry Tatsuya. I slept late last night and was busy preparing the moment I wake up." Mayumi whispered and is trying to catch her breathe.

"That explains it then. You come prepared though." Tatsuya whispered still staring at the beautiful Mayumi.

"So what do you think?" Mayumi said sweetly while giving Tatsuya a cute stare.

"Well, Mayumi-senpai we are running late and everyone's staring at us. Please go inside the bus." He said with a straight face and gestured Mayumi to get inside.

"Hmpf! That's not what I wanted to hear." Mayumi mumbled as she get going.

(You look beautiful. That's what I wanted to say, Mayumi.) Tatsuya said in his mind and went to a separate bus for student engineers.

◊ ◊ ◊

Inside the bus, every student have a little chat with each other about how excited they were for the upcoming Athletic Competition that would involve all school in Japan. As their chat and travel continue, an approaching car with a bad instinct disturbed some of the students including Tatsuya, Mayumi, Miyuki, Mari, Hanzo, and Katsuto of Jumonji Clan.

"Katsuto can you do something with that approaching car." Mayumi asked

"I can stop it." Katsuto replied calmly

Soon the car became like a moving torch. Full of flames and no control of itself. Heading fast and straight to the bus of the student. Everyone saw it and came to a panic, all of them started to move and would like to try and stop the car with their own magic out of fear.

"Everyone stop and calm down! Hitting it with everyone's magic would do no good." Mayumi shouted

"Katsuto go ty and stop the car with your magic." Mayumi commanded

"I could Saegusa-san, but the car might explode with all that flame." Katsuto answered

"I could remove the flame Mayumi-senpai." Miyuki volunteered