Chapter 10 : Truth and Tragedy

❤❤❤

"I have already called my father, few minutes from now the helicopters he sent to pick us up will arrive." Mayumi said as they run and fight their way through.

"We have been seperated from the others. I hope they are fine." Honoka said

"They will be, Miyuki and Mari's team will be fine. Once the helicopter arrives, we will look for them." Mayumi said

"I guess we should worry about ourselves first. Our enemy is endless." Ichihara Suzune said

"Are we being targeted because we have Seito Kaicho in our group?" Kitayama Shizuku asked.

"I won't let them harm you, as your former Seito Kaicho!" Mayumi replied using her CAD for their defense

"We will support you, Mayumi-senpai!" Honoko shouted while attacking the enemies.

As Mayumi and her team encountered trouble due to many enemy soldiers and successfully defeated them, the helicopters sent by the Saegusa's arrived. Mayumi gave a sigh of relief for they can finally flee from the enemies, but a black smoke seemed to appear and surrounded the helicopters, as they look closely those are not smoke but insects created by magic. Shizuka tried attacking them but it wont take any effect. Mayumi is thinking deeply on what to do when suddenly all of the insects disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"Tatsuya." Mayumi whispered with her eyes glittering with joy and relief of seeing Tatsuya safe. Her heart thumps so hard with joy that she can actually feel it in her chest.

"Tatsuya-san could fly." Shizuku said

The helicopters take it's land and every First High School students take their ride. Mayumi assisting them and waiting all of them to board before she ride on another helicopter sent by his father. Tatsuya with his team was patrolling in the air making sure that every students and the eldest daughter of the Saegusa will be safe.

"Who are they?" One of the Saegusa's assistant said.

Mayumi looked up in the air and smiled, then said "They are allies."

Tatsuya stayed till everyone was aboard the plane, or rather, Tatsuya stayed while the rest of his team check on other students, just to make sure that Mayumi will board her Helicopter safely

As the helicopter where Mayumi is riding started up it's engine and fly, Mayumi stared outside and looked for Tatsuya. As she saw him, she gives Tatsuya a stare, make a teasing face and smiled at him. Tatsuya without removing his helmet to protect his identity, smiled.

"She is a barrel of laughters. You never failed to make me smile, don't you? Mayumi." he said

He received a call and answered "Saegusa ojou-sama has boarded the helicopter safely and has now departed. I'm on my way."